Chapter 13

Wrong Time, Wrong Date, Wrong Year

Yoon's POV

I could've done a lot of things. I could've ran over and beat the living out of JR. I could've told Luna more to make her hate me. I could've done many things. But the point of the matter is that I didn't do anything.

I watched every second of it. From the kiss, to the look she gave him after they kissed. It was weird, how I didn't like this girl, but yet, it angered me and caused a jealous bloom to grow in my heart because of it. Maybe it's because I was lonely at that time and place..or maybe it's because I didn't like her with JR. But either way I couldn't take my eyes away from them.


Luna's POV

I pulled back, my eyes closed and I didn't know what I was feeling at that moment. It was like I'd never been kissed before. I was getting butterflies in my stomach after the fact. I was blushing and turning into a mess.

I continued to keep my eyes closed until JR spoke.

"I'm sorry....I know we haven't bee-"

"Shh..."

I pulled him into another long kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes, and brushing the fallen hair out of his face.

He smiled into the kiss and it made me feel warm inside, my heart started contracting and it hurt...but it hurt in a good, happy, healthy way.

I got down from my extreme high and looked at him.

"Damn, you can kiss, boy." We both laughed.

I grabbed his hand and led him out of the carnival.

"Now...we should get back to work. We have things to do before it's time to go home."

"You're not hungry?"

"Naw, you filled my appetite, pretty well." I smiled.

 


Yoon's POV

I thought I was done seeing it all...when Luna pulled him back into the kiss..I forgot what was going on around me. She was just as...if not more passionate about her actions than him.

I could overhear what sounded like them talking and knew that they were deeper than before.

I don't know if I could take the emotional stress that this child was putting on me..but I tried so hard to hide the fact that she was affecting me..in more ways than I could say out loud.


Luna's POV

We were making our way toward the building when I saw Yoon spying on us.

I didn't get it. Did the guy know that I hated him or was he that stupid?

I take it that he was stupid because he continued staring at us as we approached him and the building.

"Hi JR. Luna." He looked at JR smiling. It bugged me so much how he could smile after the ing crap he spouted at me today.

"Hi, Yoon, we're heading back in...do you wanna walk with us?"

WUT..JR NO...BABY...what the is wrong with him sometimes.............

"That sounds nice. I would love to." 

UGH..the bastard has the audacity to even try to walk with us?

I clinged onto JR's side and he squeezed me in a reassuring way as if he knew what was going on in my head. It made me feel so much better. Then I realized that Yoon was walking right next to me, watching our whole charade. 

"Cute." He stared at me.

"Thanks Yoon, I think you and Ailee are cute too." GOD he is too adorable...even when he's talking to s.