Chapter 5

Wrong Time, Wrong Date, Wrong Year

Yoon's POV 

I saw her walk out of the room. The other girls glaring a whole into her back. She must've done something. 

"Hey" I stopped her.

"What now?" She said, whipping her hair around.

"Where do you think you're going?" I said, staring into her eyes.

"Home. I'm done here. Find yourself more loose change." She said, scoffing.

"What?! You aren't loose change. LOOK, we need you. You're different, so whatever those girls said to you just ignore it. They aren't worth ."

"Easy for you to say. You probably always get compliments on how good-looking you are." She said, rolling her eyes.

I stared at her. 

"Actually, I don't."

"Well you just did." She rolled her eyes again.

Uh...

"Well...uhm..just go in there and tell them you're staying, no matter what.." 

"Fine." She spat, she turned around and stomped back towards the room, slamming the door behind her.

I feel like it just got extremely awkward between me and her. I mean she's like the first one to tell me that I look good..not even Ailee has told me that and we've been dating for a year. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hours later (Yoon's House)

"Yoonie..."

I turned to look at Ailee, she was pouting.

"Yea?" I choked.

"How come...you won't sleep with me?" She said, creeping closer.

I blushed at the thought...I didn't want to tell her that I promised to never sleep with a girl again unless I was in love with her.

"I just..."

this !! I am telling her now.

"I want to be in love with the next person I sleep with. Up until we  started dating I've slept with so many girls I wasn't in love with. The didn't even satisfy me. The lacked passion and it just didn't feel right. It's different to make love and have . And with you...I would just be having more meaningless ...Sorry." I spurted out, looking down.

"You son of a ." She said, grabbing her purse.

"Ailee...I'm sorry..I can't do this anymore." 

" this anniversary, the fact that we've been dating for a year and you're still not in love with me. I'm in love with you..and it...just ." Tears streamed down her face.

"Ailee..."

"Forget it, sorry for wasting a year of your life." She said, getting up.

"Ailee..I'm sorry." 

"We're done." She said, walking out the front door.

MAN. I'm such a . I could've been nicer about it..I could've told her I wasn't ready. I just ended something that could've turned into love. FML. UGH..I'm just gonna go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day 

Yoon's POV

I was out of luck. Both Ailee and I were chosen to feature the same model...Tristan. 

"Nice to meet you Tristan, my name is Ailee." She said, looking up at me.

"This is Yoon, he's head of model management and will be working on your portfolio with me."

"This guy...oh I know who he is. He's the guy that kidnapped me and brought me to this hell hole."  Tristan said, laughing.

Ailee just stared at Tristan...then started laughing too. It's like they were silently plotting against me.

"Yea...well it's time to get to work. Tristan go change clothes and stop laughing." 

Tristan stopped, looked at me, rolled her eyes and grabbed the clothes off the rack.

It was just me and Ailee now...extreme awkwardness filled the room. But I was ready to break it.

"I thought you hated me.." I said, looking at my feet.

Ailee looked at me.

"I do...but let's keep this professional for her sake." 

Ailee was always more professional than anything else. She knew where to be serious and where to be calm.

"Oh..." 

Tristan walked out in a half shirt and black shorts.

"What the hell is this?" She cried.

"It's your outfit for the photoshoot." Ailee tried to explain.

"AISH." 

I just stared at her. For a 15 year old, she sure didn't look 15. I mean..woo...WAIT..wtf! I'm a grown man and I'm 10 years older than her. STOP THESE CRAZY THOUGHTS.

"Hey buster." She said, breaking my thoughts.

"When can we start?"