Chapter 11

Wrong Time, Wrong Date, Wrong Year

Tristan's POV

So...that day of my birthday, was absolute . Except for one thing. One thing happened that made the whole night better. JR asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so on my toes broken-hearted and JR had been there for me more than once, he was charming and cute and kind-hearted. I was of course gonna say yes. WHO WOULDN'T.

I walked into work. I met up with Ailee who I still hated. She told me today's schedule. A PHOTOSHOOT WITH JR? OKI, sounds fun, was all I thought.

I drifted down the hall in hopes of surprising JR once I reached the Photobooth room. Finally reaching the room, I busted the door open and screamed JR!

"JR!!!!!!" I said, with my eyes closed.

JR whipped around and flashed the brightest smile I've ever seen in my life.

"TRISTAN" He swept me up in his arms. And before I knew it, his soft, sweet lips met mine. I just let my heart beat faster and sunk into the kiss immediately. 

I felt eyes on us, soooo..I broke away from the kiss.

I looked around and the first thing I saw was a wide-eyed YOON. He was staring us down...

"Tristan. Yoon is going to photograph us for the couple's column. Okay?" He smiled more.

I just stood there...contemplating whether to grab the nearest object and stab myself with it. But soon my gut reacted and I said, "Sure."

He stared at me and JR pissed.

"Stand right there." 

I moved to the right. He pointed to the left.

"No...NOT THERE."

I moved more the right.

He finally walked up to me and moved me to the left. He stared into my eyes and placed me on the spot.

"Don't touch me." I sneered.

"You weren't listening..."

JR easily saw the tension between us. 

"Hey, Yoon. Can you please just take the photo. Tristan is getting tired of this."

Yoon looked at JR and smiled.

"Sorry, of course." 

He took the pictures as planned, we kissed, we hugged, we did everything couples do.

I do care for JR so much, I like him a lot. But I really liked Yoon.......

We finally finished and JR was excited.

"Let's go out to lunch! ARE YOU HUNGRY?"

I smiled at his enthusiasm. He was freaking adorable.

"Okay, YA. Very hungry." 

I was half way in the hall before I realized that my purse was still in the photobooth room.

I walked back and saw my purse and Yoon...both were still there.

I grabbed my purse and turned around. I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Let go, now." I said, not hesistating.

"What are you trying to do, Tristan?" 

"Hmm, are you trying to make me jealous?"

"I don't even want you." I twisted my wrist.

He was making me angry.

"JR doesn't mean anything to you...does he? He's just a friend, and you knew he liked you. So you took advantage of him. RIGHT." He laughed.

He was now burning me..I was about to explode.

"You're using him..because you can't get me.."

I HAD IT. I turned around and connected my hand to his face. I slapped him good and hard. So hard that it left a blood red mark on his cheek.

" you, . JR is special. But you..you're just a ing jerk. Who would want you? WHO? I was crazy. Just like you said...I can see it clearly now. OFF and stay out of our relationship!" I yelled and walked away, not looking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoon's POV

What.  What just happened? I did it again. I said things that I wasn't supposed to  She hates me now. I know she hates me more than when she saw me with Ailee. I screwed up. I screwed up with someone who accepted me as I was no matter what. And now...she hated me. Yea, she was a kid. But she understood me.

"!" I screamed.

I stormed out of the room and ran down the hallways. I was hoping to get to her before she left. I was too late. I forgot about The Carnival right outside of the building. It had been in town for a week. I saw them walking into it, holding hands.

I was walking towards them when a firework went off. I looked to Tristan and JR and my heart sank. JR grabbed Tristan's hand, pointed her finger to a heart shaped pink firework,  put her hand on his chest, then he walked closer...and grabbed her back gently, pressed her to him..and kissed her in the most passionate way possible. HA. I died.