Chapter 2 - #Chanyeol is a little mysterious and strange.

The Mysterious Boy

Don't be afraid or fear not.
I'll help you when you are sad, when I can.
I'm always watching you, so don’t be afraid or let people hurt you.
I'm here to protect you.

-The Mysterious Boy.

 

Who is ‘’The Mysterious Boy’’? Is it the guy who took me to the hospital? And what do he want with me?

 

-------------------------------

 

The door opened..

''~~~~'', Chanyeol yelled and ran towards to your bed, where you lay.

''Oh! Chanyeol!'', you said surprised and sat up.

''Don't sit up, just lay down on the bed, it's better for your health.'', he said while he took a chair and sat beside the bed.

You lay down as he said.

''Are you okay?'', he continued while he was worried about you.

''You don't have to be worried about me.. I'm fine now.'', you said with a wink. *Her hand..*

''But what happen to you since your left hand is covered with bandage?'', he asked.

 ''Ah.. Nothing happen.'', you answered with a smile and covered your left hand with a blanket.

''Ya! Don't lie.'', he yelled low, while there began to run a tear down on his check.

''I'm not lying!'', you yelled low and looked away from his face.

''And please don't cry now.'', you continued.

''YA! I'm supported to be your best friend! I know you are lying! I have known you since our childhood.'', he said while there continued to run tears down on his cheek.

You looked at him again.

''Please stop crying.'', you said while you lifted your right hand up to his face to tear his tears away.

He took your hand away from his face and held into it and continued to cry.

''Don't cry anymore, I'm okay now.'', you said.

He continued to cry.

''Ya!..'', you sighed out.

''I'm going to tell you, it. Fine?'', you said.

He nodded with his head and looked at me with his puppy eyes. *He is pretty cute, when he does it*

''Then stop crying. If you don't stop, I dont want to tell you about it.'', you said with a smile.

Then he stopped to cry. *She felt for my tears! HAHA, I should be an actor someday!*

You told him everything, but not about the guy who took you to the hospital and the card.

''But how did you came on the hospital?'', he asked.

''A teacher from the school saw me got hurt, and then the teacher took me to the hospital.'', you answered.

''But.. Where is the teacher now?'', he continued to ask. *I hoped that question wouldn't come*

''Ehmm.. I actually don't know..'', you continued to answer and looked away from his face.

''Ya! You are lying again! And I'm supported to be your best friend.  We have always told each other the truth.'', he said while looked at you with his burning eyes. *I'm your best friend?! And I thought that we always told each other the truth and you have never lied for me before and now you are lying for me now? Have I ever lied for you? No.. Then why are you lying to me now? After so many years I have known you?*

''I know that.. But I actually..'', you said but got interrupted.

''Don't say anything!'', he yelled and turned his back to you. *He is mad at me now? It is because I lied to him twice?*

''Sorry.. But I was about to tell you it, but you interrupted me.. I will tell you the truth if stop being mad at me, and if you look and listen at me.'', you said, while you sighed. *I think it is the right thing to tell him about it. Since he is my best friend.*

''Speak out then.'', he said and looked coldly at you. *I guess that, he is still mad.. But whatever I will tell him it. He will find out about it someday anyway.*

''It started with the torture as I told you before. Then there came a guy down on the half hallway. He came yelled towards me and the other girls. The girls ran away, and I couldn’t stand up by myself because there were glass shards around me. The guy helped me to stand up, but I couldn’t get up, because I had a lot of pain. I told him to leave me alone but he didn’t leave me.. I tried again to come up but I felt down again, my legs were too weak. Then he lifted me up and took me into a taxi where we drove to the hospital, but I felt in sleep in the taxi. Then I woke up in this room her and saw this card and he wasn't here when I woke up. I through it was him, when the door opened, but it was you.'', you told him.

''Then are you disappointed to see me?'', he sighed. 

''NO! Of course I'm happy that you came, you are my only friend and my best friend!'', you yelled low. *How can he think that I’ll be disappointed to see him her?*

''I'm kidding!'', he laughed. *I hate him, when his kidding.*

''But didn't you see his face?'', he continued.

''No.. He covered his face with a scarf over his mouth and nose and a pair of sunglasses covered his eyes and his hair was covered by a knitted hat.'', you continued to answer his questions.

''He was wearing black cloth as you right now.'', you continued. *She thinks that it is me?*

''ME!?'', he yelled low and looked at his clothes.

''I'm not saying it is you.. You just have the same clothes as him.'', you tried to explain.

''Can I read the card the card you found?'', he asked.

''No!..'', you answered.

''Why? It's a Valentine’s card?'', he joked with you.

''No!..'', you yelled low.

''Then why can't I read it, huh? Are you lying again?'', he said and looked mysterious at me .

''No!'', you yelled low again and threw the card towards him and looked away from his face.

He took the card you threw at him, and read it.

''HAHAHAHAHA!'', he laughed.

''What is wrong?'', you asked and looked at him.

''HAHAHAHAHA!'', he continued to laugh and fell down from the chair.

He lay down on the floor and continued to laugh.

''Ya! Are you okay?'', you asked while you looked on him lying on the floor.

He continued to laugh, while he coughs and cried.

''YA!'', you yelled loud.

He didn't listen to you, he just continued to laugh.

Suddenly a nurse came in.

''Are anything wrong or shall I help you with something?'', the nurse asked.

''No, nothing is wrong and I don't need anything right now.'', you answered with a smile.

Then she noticed Chanyeol on the floor, but he didn't notice her. He continued to laugh, while he coughs and cried.

''Are your boyfriend okay?'', the nurse asked.

''BOYFRIEND!!'', you yelled.

''Ehh.. No! I didn’t mean it! I mean.. Are your friend okay?'', she tried to explain and began to get nerves.

''Anyway, he's fine, you can just go now, we don’t need anything.'', you said, while looked down on the floor to Chanyeol.

She did as you said and was in her way out, but Chanyeol grabbed the nurse hand and stopped by laughing. The nurse tried to escape but Chanyeol grabbed hardly around the nurse hand. You noticed that he grabbed her hand.

''Do you need anything?'', she asked him.

''No.. Or yes. A glass with cold water.'', he answered and let go of her hand.

''Okay. With any pills or just only water?'', she continued to ask.

''Do you think I'm looking sick or something?'', he asked and glanced at her.

''No! I will get the water, then.'', she said nervously and was on her way to get the water.

''Bring also a calm down pill!'', he yelled.

The nurse nodded with her head and headed out and closed the door.

''Ya! Why did you laugh so loud? I think almost the whole hallway heard you.'', you said, while you giggled.

He continued to laugh, while he stood up and sat on the chair.

''Ya! Stop laughing! It's annoying. And what are you laughing at?'', you said and crossed your arms.

''This!'', he said and pointed at the word 'The Mysterious Boy', and continued to laugh.

Then someone knocked on the door and opened it. It was another nurse.

''Can you please low your voice, there are actually people there are sleeping.’’, the nurse said and locked the door, after you both nodded with your heads.

The nurse you meet first came in again and give Chanyeol a glass with cold water and a calm down pill and walked out.

''Chanyeol-ah! I think you are little strange right now..'', you said and looked mysterious on him, right in his eyes.

''You always think that I’m strange.'', he said and looked friendly at you.

''Because you are strange sometimes. But I think you look more strange now, then before. You look very mysterious now.. hmm.'', you said and continued to look mysterious at him.

''I haven't changed me or something. I'm just myself as before.'', he said and crossed his arms.

''I know.. But this is really strange..'', you said and continued to look mysterious at him.

''Ahh!.. Had you got a girlfriend?'', you asked and clapped once down on the bed.

''NO!'', he yelled.

''Have you invited a girl out?'', you continued to ask him.

''NO!'', he yelled.

''Have you gave a girl a Valentine's card or some chocolate?'', you continued.

''NO!'', he yelled and looked away from your face.

''You have!'', you said and clapped once again.

''I said no!'', he said and still looked away.

''You are lying!'', you said.

''NO!'', he yelled again.

''Ya! We are best friend! And best friend don't lie to each other!'', you tried to explain as he did before to you. *Know it's him, who are lying..*

''Don't try to copy me!'', he yelled and looked at you.

''Okay.. But you are lying to me..'', you said and looked away.

''I'm not lying!'', he yelled and sat with the back towards you. *Ashh.. He is really strange right now.. PERHAPS!*

''Perhaps!.. You are 'The Mysterious Boy'?! Are you?'', you yelled and clapped once down on the bed and pointed at him.

''NO!'', he yelled. *What if she finds it out?*  

''You are lying again!'', you yelled.

''NO!'', he yelled.

''You are lying again! You are ‘The Mysterious Boy’!'', you said and still pointed at him.

''No..'', he said with a low voice. *Ashh..*

''You are him! You have the same clothes as him.'', you said and still pointed at him.

He didn't say anything. He ignored you.

''You are still lying!'', you said and stopped with pointing at him and crossed your arms.

''NO!'', he yelled and glanced at you.

Then a nurse came in again.

''Can you please low your voice? It's really annoying to those people who are sleeping.'', she said and looked at you both.

You both didn't answer. You both ignored her and glanced at each other. She went again and closed the door. You still glanced at each other, but then you interrupted.

''If you are not 'The Mysterious Boy', then you… You know something about him!'', you said and stopped glancing at him.

''No!'', he said with a low voice and looked away from your face. *Damn it.. She will know it soon..*

''Hmm.. You know something! Tell me about what you know.'', you said and looked mysterious at him.

''I'll not tell you about anything!'', he said and turned the back to you.

''Yea!'', you said loud and clapped once down on the bed with your right hand. *Why did I say that?.. Know she knows that I know something about it..*

''You know something!'', you said.

He didn't say anything, he ignored you again. *Damn..*

''But how did you know that I was at the hospital?'', you asked.

''Ehh.. I saw you in a taxi.'', he answered and looked nerves down on the floor.

''You are lying..'', you said and sat closer to him and felled on his forehead.

He took your right hand away from his forehead as soon you touched it. He was warm. *Why is he so warm on his forehead? Perhaps!..*

''Tell me the truth know.'', you said and sighed. *I will tell her then.. Or else she will continued to ask.*

''Fine..'', he sighed and turned around to you.

''I-II..'', he stuttered. *I don't think I can tell it know but another day.*

But suddenly the door opened.

''~~~~!'', a woman yelled and ran into the room with tears in her eyes.

''Aunt!'', you said and looked at her.

Chanyeol stood up and greeted her.

''Chanyeol, thanks for calling me, you can go home now or else will your parents be worried about you., thanks for taking care of her, I will pay you back someday.'', she said and clapped him on the shoulder.

''I will always help you, when you need it or something. Then I will go now, but you don’t have to pay back to me.'', he said and bowed.

''I have to pay back. Come by our house or restaurant someday, I will make some delicious food to you.'', she said and stopped by clapping him on the shoulder.

''I will then. I will go now.'', he said with a smiled and bowed once again.

''Then goodbye. And ~~~~ get healthy very soon!'', he said with a smile and bowed once again.

''Bye..'', you said with a low voice and still thinking about 'The Mysterious Boy'. *He still didn't finish his talk about 'The Mysterious Boy'.*

''Get home safely, Chanyeol.'', she said to him.

''I will.'', he said and bowed once again and walked out of the room and went home. *She still doesn't know anything about 'The Mysterious Boy', thanks to her aunt. I feel relieved!*

*Thanks to my aunt, I didn't got some information about 'The Mysterious Boy' or who he is.. But I have a feeling that Chanyeol know something or else it's him, there are 'The Mysterious Boy'? But I don't think that he will write a such of a card.. This is a big dilemma.


Do you think that it's Chanyeol who are 'The mysterious Boy'? How did he know that you was on the hospital? What was it, he wanted to tell you? 


- This chapter is kind of really boring, sorry. I didn't know what I would write, so it became a long cenversation.. But hope you like it anyways! 

- And sorry for a late update.. I've been very busy by my homework, presentations and tests in the school.. But actually not only because I'm busy, but also because I'm a very lazy person.. and it take long time for me to write a chapter, because I don't want to write short chapters but long chapters, then I have to think really much to make it long.  >_<

- I'm not a good writer!.. And I can't fluent English so don't scold me if I make some mistakes and I don't know where '' , '' and '' . '' should be at when you write in english, so I just putted them in some places and my grammar isn't good either..

- But since Chanyeol appeared, I'll spam you guys with some gif of him!~ (Only three gif.)

 

           

Thanks to those people who have subscribed to my fanfic.~

- If you haven't subscribed yet, then do it! And enjoy reading!