Chapter 4 - #The guy.

The Mysterious Boy

Today you had to work at your aunt restaurant. From the morning until the afternoon.

Your aunt drove you to the restaurant. You got changed your clothes into a waiter. You started to work immediately. You reserved to a few tables and held a little break.

You walked into your aunt office, where she sat and counted some checks together. 

"So tired!", you said and sat on a chair.

''Already?'', she asked, while she still counted.

You didn't answer her.

After a little break you started to work again.
A group of boy walked in the restaurant and you showed them way to a table of four. You gave them a menu each and walked over to the desk to take some dishes to another table. The four boys sat and talked, while they waited for you. You finished the other table and walked over to the four boys.

''What would you like to eat?'', you asked.

''Two spicy noodles, two black soybean noodles, one Korean barbecue, red leaf and one Korean pancake.'', one of them said.

You wrote it all of that what he said on a block of paper.

''Anything else?'', you asked.

''No.'', he answered.

''Anything to drink?'', you asked.

He asked the others, what they would like to drink. 

''One glass with water and three glasses with cola.'', he answered.

You also wrote that down and walked into the kitchen to deliver the paper. While you waited for the food to be done, you got the water and cola for them and delivered it to them first, while they waited for their food.

Finally after a few minutes their food was finished. You immediately delivered their food to the table.

''Enjoy your food.'', you said, after you put the food on the table and bowed once and walked over to another table.

You walked into the kitchen to deliver another paper. You walked past the four boys from before. But when you walked past one of them, the next one stretched his leg out and you didn't see it, then you fell over his leg. The two bowls with soup you held, dropped on the floor, the bowls got broken, the soup spilled on the floor, some of it spilled on you, most on your injured hand, but your hand didn't got more injured because of the bandage. You sat on the floor, while you were bleeding on the knee. *Aissh..*

The customers looked at you and the other waiters. One of the waiters immediately walked over to your aunt's office to let her know.

The boys were laughing at you, except one. He looked angry at the other three, he walked over to you kneeled down and looked at your knee, there was bleeding. You looked at him, while he still looked at your knee. *What is he doing?*

You tried to stand up.

''Stay still.'', he said and took a paper and wiped some of your blood of.

Then one of the three boys interrupted. 

''Yah! What are you doing?'', he asked the guy, who was helping you.

He didn't answer.

''Yah!'', another one yelled and threw some red leaf and pancake at him.

Then your aunt came running towards you. The guy walked to the side.

''Are you okay?'', she said worried.

''I'm fine.'', you answered. 

''Get a plastic bag with ice cubes.'', she said to the guy, who helped you.

He did as she said and walked towards the kitchen.

''Who did this to her?!'', your aunt yelled angry.

Some of the customer pointed at the three boys. She looked at them immediately and glanced. As soon she did it they ran away and escaped. She tried to catch them up, but she couldn't, they were to fast.

The guy, who helped you, came back with an ice bag and a new bandage. He gave you the ice bag, you put it on your knee, while he took your bandage of and put the new on.

''Thank you.'', you said to him and looked at his face.

He looked at your face and gave you a smile.
---
Your aunt came back.

''Thank you.'', she said to the guy.

He bowed once and walked over to the desk and paid for the food, the four of them ate. After he got paid, he walked out of the restaurant.

Your aunt helped you up from the floor and asked two waiters to clean the floor. They did it, while your aunt went over to her office to find a plaster to your bleeding knee. She got the plaster and gave it to you. You put it on your knee.

''You better go home now.'', your aunt said to you.

''I'll drive you.'', she continued.

''No, I'll go by a bus.'', you said to her.

''It's better if I drive you.'', she said.

''No.. You have to take care of the restaurant.'', you said.

She didn't say anything back, but gave you some money.

''Go home safely.'', she said and walked back to her office.

You limped slowly out of the restaurant. It rained outside. You limped slowly over to a bus stop, but then it stopped to rain over you, but it still rained beside you. You turned around and saw a manly chest in front of your face. You looked up to see, who it was. It was the guy, who helped you before. He smiled to you, while he held an umbrella over you both. You was about to fall down because you got surprised, when you saw him. But he grabbed your arm quickly.

''Thank you.'', you said and limped quickly over to a bus stop, while it still rained.  *Didn't he go home?*

He ran quickly over to you and held the umbrella over you. You discovered him walking beside you. *Is he following me?*

You slowly slowed down and began to sneeze. He grabbed your arm again. You stopped up and looked at him.

He gave his umbrella to you in your hand, you grabbed around the umbrella, while he took his jacket of and laid it around your shoulders. *I've seen this scene before in a drama!

You limped slowly, while he walked slowly beside you. You both didn't talk.. You walked in silence. *Why, doesn't he talk?*
---
You finally saw a bus stop. You both sat on a bench at the bus stop and waited for the bus.

Then you broke the silence.

''May I know your name?'', you asked.

''Ah.. My name?.. I'll tell you it next time we see each other. But what is your name?'', he said and asked. *Are you sure we will see each other again?*

''~~~~.'', you answered.

Then the bus came. You gave the umbrella back to him and limped into the bus. He closed the umbrella and followed you into the bus. You both got paid and walked down to the end of the bus and sat. He sat behind you, while you sat beside a old woman. 

After a few stops, the guy stood up and walked over to the door and waited for the next stop.

''See you soon, ~~~~!'', he said loud and waved to you.

You looked embarrassing away.

The door opened and he walked off the bus.

''Is that your boyfriend?'', the old woman beside you asked. 

''NO!", you immediately answered.

Then the bus stopped and you got off. When you got off, it already stopped to rain and the sun came and a rainbow shined between the clouds.
---
You locked the door up to the house and walked in. Then you noticed, that you still had the jacket on from the guy before. You didn't give him it back. 

You didn't know what you should do.. *Go back? Try to find his house? Give him it next time you see each other?*

You didn't have another choice, but to give it to him next time you meet.
---
You was thinking of him, whole the day.

*Who is he? Why, did he help me? Why didn't he tell me his name? Why, did he ask for my name? Is he maybe 'The Mysterious Boy'? But I actually don't think so.. Because then he would know my name.. But still.. He can be him... Why, do I think so much about it?!*


Who is that guy?
- Find out in the next chapter!~


Actually I really liked this chapter! :33'
- This is the shortest chapter, I have written until now, but I hope you like it anyway!

I think it is easy to see, who the guy is...  >_<
- If you know it, then please keep it as a secret. ^^'

I actually updated faster this time! 
- I found out, when I write it in the hand, it goes faster for me, but then I have to write it again on the computer. OTL

Thanks to those people, who have subscribed to my fanfic.~
- If you haven't subscribed yet, then do it! And enjoy reading!

And HI! New readers!~

PS. I'm turning fourteen on Saturday!~