Chapter 5 - #Strange felling.

The Mysterious Boy

- The day before your first school day on Seoul Arts High School.
-------
You walked out of the house to take the letters in the mailbox and walked back into the living room. - You sat on the sofa and laid the letters on the table. You looked at the letters and picked two of them up. Your name was on those two. You laid the rest of the letters to the side.

You opened one of them you picked up with your name. It was from Seoul Arts High School.
They sent your school timetable, a welcome paper, a paper with the optional subject, you could choose and a list over your classmates. You read through the list. You were happy, when you saw Chanyeol's name on the list, then you Chen's name and felt weird.. But then you saw Suho's name, you were happy but angry at the same time.

You laid the paper to the side and read through the paper with optional subject, you could choose. You could only set three crosses as the maximum. You sat a cross on the drawing, acting and dancing lessons as your optional subject.

You laid all of the papers to the side. You were about to open the other letter, but you saw the handwriting, you looked mysterious at it.  You opened it and it said..
 
To Choi ~~~~.~
I have heard that you are moving to Seoul Arts High School, right?
I'm happy for you! You should be happy! That school is really good! And people there are very kind! But you have to be careful of some people!
But I hope we will se each other soon! Or see you tomorrow at the school!
Oh.. I also saw you yesterday, where you got hurt at the restaurant.
Be careful next time!
- The Mysterious Boy.
 
*I knew it was from him! But who is he actually? See each other soon? When?? Is it the guy from the other day? And didn't he go on Seoul High School? But... *
 
Then your aunt interrupted you.

"Is anything wrong?", she asked.

"No!", you answered immediately and hid the letter from The Mysterious Boy.

You gave your aunt the letter from the school.

"What a relief!", she said happily.

You looked weird at her.

"You got into the same class as Chanyeol and Chen.", she continued.

You smiled.

"But I have to on work now.. Here are some money to buy new stuff to the school, clothes, and to some snack.", she said and was on her way out. *So much money?!*

"Ohh.. I called Chanyeol over, so he could go with you.", she said loud and looked the door. *Shouldn't he be in school? It's Monday..*

You walked up to your room to change your clothes.

Then you heard the door open to house. You walked down to see whom it was. But you couldn't see any..

You walked around the house, but you couldn't still see anyone.. *Is this a burglary?*

You walked into the kitchen, but you there were no one. Then you turned around..

"BOOH!"

"YAH!", you yelled and hit the person without seeing the face.

"Relax!", a male voice said, while laughing.

You looked up to see whom it was.

...It was Chanyeol.

"YAH! How could you just walk in the house without ringing or knocking? Is this your house?", you said and hit him again.

"Your aunt allowed me to just walk in.", he answered with a wink. *WHAT?!*

"Aissh..", you sighed.

"Lets Go!", he said and grabbed your arm and linked it to his arm.

You looked angry at him. He dragged you out in front of the house. You were standing in front of the door. Chanyeol let go of your arm and started to look in your handbag.

"What are you doing!", you asked and tried to escape, but grabbed your arm.

"Stay still.", he said and cleared in your handbag. *Where is it?*

"Here it's!", he said and took a key up from your handbag. *He tried to find the key? Why didn't he ask instead of searching?*

He locked the door and gave you the key.

"Lets go to the bus!", he said happily and hold your right hand.

You walked along the road with Chanyeol, while he said some funny jokes and laughed. Then the bus passed by you both.

"OH! The bus is here!",  you said and began to run.

Chanyeol began to run too. He was faster to run than you. You tried to caught him but you couldn't because had high heels on.

You luckily caught the bus. You and Chanyeol walked down to end of the bus and sat.

Chanyeol took his mobile forward and a headset, he played some music that he has made. He put the right side of the headset in your ear and the left in his ear. *He's quite good at rapping!*

"What do think?", he asked.

"Hmm.. What should I say? Hm. Quite bad.", you answered with a sigh. *Liar.*

"Aissh! Then don't hear it!", he said angry.

"It was a joke!", you said immediately. *I knew it!..*

After a while the bus stopped again. A boy walked in an saw you and Chanyeol immediately. You looked at him. *Ohh! That guy!*

He waved to you. You were about to wave back, but then Chanyeol saw him and immediately talked to him.

"Oh! Baekhyun!", he said and stood up and gave him a High-five,  he dragged you with him, because you still had the right side of his headset in your ear and he still had the other in his ear. *Do they know each other?*

"Wassup!", Baekhyun said. *Whut?*

Then they sat down and you too. Baekhyun, sat beside Chanyeol, you sat beside Chanyeol.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun talked together, while you looked out of the window and enjoyed the weather by yourself. Then Baekhyun looked at you at hen he pointed at you and Chanyeol went around and looked at you too.

"Oh! Isn't it you from the other day?", Baekhyun asked. *EH?*

You looked at them and greeted Baekhyun.

"Yes, it's.", you said and made a little bow.

"Good to see you again!", he said with a smile. *When did you guys see each other ..again?*

"Same her.", you immediately said.

Chanyeol looked weird at you both.

"Do you guys know each other?", he asked. *Or remember?..*

"Ahh.. No! We have just seen each other once.", Baekhyun said immediately. *Liar.. You played with her, when we was in kindergarten.* *Sorry, for laying Chanyeol..*
 
"Hello, I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun.", he said to you. *I have heard that name before! But when?..*

"Nice to see you again, Baekhyun.", you said.

"Do you remember my name?", you asked. *SURE!*

"Sure, your name is, ~~~~.", he said immediately.
 
Chanyeol was still looking weird at you both. *You don't remember?!*
 
Then the bus was about to stop. Chanyeol stood up and grabbed your hand, and you followed him over to the door, Baekhyun was walking behind you.

The bus stopped. You were about to fall, when the bus stopped, but Baekhyun quickly took his hand and lain it on your back, so you didn't fell.  *What is he doing?!*

Chanyeol was watching the scene. He held around your wrist and began to run, when the door opened, you couldn't do anything but just run with him. Baekhyun was watching you both run away and walked calmly off the bus.  *Why did they run of with saying goodbye?*
 
You stopped to run and yelled at Chanyeol.

"Yah! What are you doing?", you yelled. *Doesn't he know that I'm hurt?*

He looked angry at you and walked away.

You tried to catch him up, but he walked to fast.

You walked slowly and more slowly and looked at Chanyeol, who was still walking fast in front of you. *Oh! See who is walking there!*

Then a guy walked in front of you. You looked at his chest and then up to his face.

"Annyeong!", he said and waved with his hand to you.

You got surprised and walked two-step backwards. *Yah! Baekhyun.*

"Where is Chanyeol?", he asked.

"Over there.", you said and pointed over there where you saw him last.

Baekhyun looked over there where you pointed. But he wasn't there. He was out of the sight. *Oh!*

"Where?", he asked.

You stopped point and looked around. *Where is he?*

Then you started to run. Baekhyun followed you. *How can you run, when your knee got injured a few days ago.*

*Aissh where did that bastard go?*

"YAH!", you yelled and stopped.

The people around you looked at you. - You got embarrassed.

You ran away to a corner. Baekhyun was out of the sight.

You tried to contact Chanyeol, but he didn't pick up his phone.

You slowly walked again, you were about to turn around the corner, then you walked into a guy.  You looked at his face.. It was Chanyeol.

"Where have you been?", you asked loud.

He didn't answer you. - He held your right hand and walked slowly over to a store. *Long time since we walked like this in hand and hand..*  *He is strange?*

You bought some school stuff and walked out of the store. Then you saw Baekhyun walking towards you, while he was eating an ice cream.

Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun, you followed him.

"Where have you been?", Baekhyun asked.

"Just around..", Chanyeol answered with a sigh.

"Hungry?", Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol nodded.

"Chicken?", he asked again.

Chanyeol nodded and thump up.

They walked over to store too buy a box with chicken, you slowly followed them behind and thought about something. *Something is really strange...  So many questions I want to ask.. - Why did Chanyeol run away? - Why was he curious about I knew Baekhyun? - Why did he act strange? - Why did Baekhyun looked for me? - Who is he actually? - Why did he help me the other day? - So many questions.. Why do I think so much.. My head hurts..*

You stopped by walking and sat on a bench, while your mouth was open. Chanyeol walked towards you and stuffed a chicken in your mouth. Baekhyun stood behind him and laughed.

Chanyeol took his face closer to yours. Your cheek touched his cheek. You dropped the chicken out off your mouth. - He whispered in your ear.

"Remember to close your mouth.", he whispered, while he laughed.

You tried to hit him once, but he hid himself behind Baekhyun. You hit Baekhyun instead of Chanyeol.  Baekhyun coughed a few times.

"Yah! Are you okay?", Chanyeol asked.

"Sorry!", you immediately said. *I didn't meant to hit you..*

"I'm okay..", he answered and cough a few times again.

You ran over to a store to buy a bottle of water, and came back and gave the water to Baekhyun.

"Are you okay?", you asked him worried.

"Ye~s..", he said, while he lacked and drank the water slowly.

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun up, and walked over to the bus stop, you followed behind.

You waited at the bus stop and waited for the bus. Baekhyun kept drinking the water.

The bus came and you walked in and sat behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun. *Sorry, Baekhyun.. I didn't meant to hit you.* *Sorry, ~~~~. I didn't mean to let you be worried about me. And sorry for I can't tell you about the past yet..* *Sorry, ~~~~.. But I can't tell you about Baekhyun from our childhood, not yet..*

After, a few stop. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood up and said goodbye to you and walked off the bus. *Stop being worried and we will see each other soon. And I will tell you about the past.*

*Why, did Chanyeol walked off?*

After another stop you walked off and went home with the stuff you bought today.


______________________

 
Who is Baekhyun actually? - Why did he help you? - Why did Chanyeol act strange?
______________________

Sorry, for late update!

- Sorry if this chapter is kind of boring..

- Actually I wrote the start before I wrote chapter 4..
 
- But the boy, who helped you in chapter 4 was Baekhyun!~
 
- I'm not telling you, who 'The Mysterious Boy' is, it's a secret, FUU~ XDD

- Baekhyun gif/picture!~