Chapter 8 - #This feeling again..

The Mysterious Boy

''Can't you say 'oppa' to me? I felt like.. I want to hear it from your mouth now.'', he asked. *What did he said?!*

''Can't you?'', he whispered and sat closer to you. *Shall I say it or not.. Yes, since I'm very close to him and I.. I--iii still love him. No, since I'm not his girlfriend and since he cheated on me..*

''Sorry-'', you said, but Suho interrupted you, and leaned his face close to yours and your lips were touching, he kissed you.

You wanted to move away from him, but you were enjoying the moment. You kept kissing. Then Suho stopped and moved his face away from you, and was holding your hands and looked into your eyes.

''I still love you. You're the only one, who can make me happy, the one I'll spend my time with to the day, I die.'', he said. *Nonsense?*

''I... a-also still love you..'', you lowered your voice.

''What did you say?'', he asked.

''I.. Ani! Nothing! I didn't say anything!'', you quickly said and tried to escape from him, but then he hugged you.

''I love you more.'', he whispered and gave you a kiss on your cheek.

You wanted to cry, but you couldn't..

''Let's go.'', he said and stood up, while holding your hand.

''Where?', you asked.

He didn't answer you. - He was holding your hand and ran over to a store to buy an umbrella, because it was raining.

''Where are we going?'', you asked. - ''The bus I've to go with just left..'', you said, while walking on the street with him and was holding his hand tight.

He still didn't answer you. *Why isn't he answering? Something wrong?*

Then you reached a restaurant. A waiter found a table and peaceful place to only you two.

''Please give us the best food you have in the restaurant.'', Suho said to the waiter. - The food came quickly out.

You looked at Suho, he was looking very happy. Then he lifted his necklace up, and a ring hung in the chain. ''Do you see?''

''This ring.. Is the one I gave you on Valentine's day last year, the one you designed.'', he said and took off the necklace and stood behind you, and give you the necklace on. *Nonsense.. Then what was that ring Minyoung showed me? - One of them is fake?.. But why does he still carry on that ring? To return it to me?*

''Why are you giving it to me?'', you asked.

''Because it's our first date, after so long time and to see what your answer is. If you the necklace off and ring, then you rejected me, if you still have it on like now, you will give me a chance, if you take the necklace off and the ring is on one of your fingers, you have accepted me.'', he said, while feeding you some meat.

You wanted to ask him so many questions about the past, how he lived, and mostly why he cheated on you and his relationship with Minyoung. But you couldn't, because you didn't want to talk about it, but really want to ask.

''I've missed you.'', Suho said. ''There haven't been a day, where I haven't missed you, you are stuck in my head, heart, everywhere. I'm and crazy guy, who is in deep love with you. I felt like killing myself, when you broke up with me, and during the days, where I wasn't with you. I kept looking at pictures with you, you and me. And kept playing songs we sang and played together, to hear your wonderful voice. I started to write a diary, about you, because I love you so much. My friends tried to help me, by forgetting you, but I couldn't. And there was this girl, Lee Minyoung, I meet though a friend, then I found out she was a crazy girl and her background, about her parents and siblings. Then somehow she knew about our relationship, and tried to make you jealousy, and I though I were only friends with her, but I found out she tried to steal my heart... I actually broke up with her today, because now I have a chance to get back with you. So now I want to apologize over how an idiot I was, and I hope you can forgive me, I love you.'', he was tearing.

''Oppa.. It's ok. It's the past now, you can't rewind the time, I also love you.'', you said, while tearing a few tears. - He nodded.

You finished your food and left the restaurant, after Suho paid the bill.

It stopped by raining a while ago.

You waited at the bus stop with Suho, while he talked with someone in the phone.

Then the bus came. You were about to go in the bus, then Suho grabbed your hand, you looked back on him, he held your hand until the bus left.

''Please don't go..'', he said, while holding both of your hands. *Wae?*

''My dad's driver will give you a lift home.''

Then a car stopped in front of you. Suho opened the door for you, you sat in ad he sat beside you.

You began to fell asleep and you head felt down on Suho shoulder, while holding his hand.

Then the car stopped in front of your aunt's house, but you were still sleeping.

''~~~~-ah, we have arrived.'', Suho whispered in your ear and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

You slowly woke up and said ''Oppa'' with a soft voice and gave a bright smile.

Suho helped you out of the car and followed you to the door.

''Head in.'', he said.

You smiled to him and opened the door. Then he gave you a quick soft kiss on your lips. - You headed inside. - Suho went home.

Your aunt wasn't at home.

You lay down on your bed and looked at the necklace with the ring. *Reject him again? Give him a chance? Or accept him?*

You were thinking and thinking, over and over again, until you fell asleep.

--------------
Next day
--------------

You took your bike and biked to school.

You were on your way to the classroom, and then you saw Minyoung.

''YAH!!!'', she yelled and ran over to you and slapped you one.
 


Continuation in next chapter.~


Sorry, for late update again, again, again...
It has been over two month, since I have updated, SORRY! :c
- But I've been so busy, lazy and stressed..

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter.
- Even though it's short. >_<

 

 

 

- Please answer the poll! Even though I'm not going to use it, maybe.. >-<

Thanks for reading, subscribing, viewing, etc.<3
- If you haven't subscribed yet, then do it! And enjoy reading!
And HI! New readers!~