Chapter 7 - #Meeting each other again after a long time..

The Mysterious Boy

You woke up and sat on your bed and read the letter from TMB again and were thinking about the two numbers behind the letter from TMB.

- You laid it under your pillow and got you ready to school. Your aunt drove you to school.

The moment you stepped out of the car, you got your eyes on a guy beside Minyoung. You walked behind them. You couldn't get your eyes away from the guy, you couldn't see his face, only the back. Minyoung walked closer to him and linked her arm around his. Then she looked back, and saw you, she glared at you.

"What are you looking at?", the guy asked her.

"Nothing!", she said quickly and gave him a kiss, and gave you quick glare again.

The moment you heard his voice and Minyoung kissing him, you knew, who it was. *SUHO! Is it really you?.. It's. The day have come..*

There began to come tears down of your cheeks slowly. You ran to a toilet to wipe your tears away, but the tears continued to run down, more and more.

You locked yourself in a room, but then someone walked over to the door you was behind and knocked.

"Are you okay?", a girl asked.

You didn't answer back.

"I know you saw it.", she continued.

Your tears stopped to run. *Minyoung!..*

"You.. You. Didn't you, did it on purpose?!", you said angry.

"Well.. He is my boyfriend.. So.. I can just do it, when I will? Can't I?", she answered.

"You did it on purpose..", you said and locked the door up.

"Well.. We can say it similar to purpose.", she said with a big smile.

You slammed the door up very hard and looked at Minyoung.

"Oh dear.. Look at your face it's totally ruined.  ..Here take this.", she said wicked, and threw a handbag to you. *Aigo, Aigoo..*

You opened the bag.

"Make-up?", you said.

"Yes.. Look at yourself.", she said.

You looked at yourself through the mirror. *She's right.. Because of the tears my face are ruined.. My eyes are swelled up.. My make-up is totally ruined.. Aiish.*

"You need to hurry up.. The class is beginning soon.", she said and walked out.

You quickly washed your face and did your make-up, and walked to class. But you had a problem.. You couldn't go in the classroom, because Suho was sitting in the room. Then Chanyeol came.

"Be quiet!!", you whispered and dragged him away from the door.

"Wae?", he asked.

"Because.. He might hear you talking to me..", you said slowly.

"Who?", he asked.

"Su.. Su.. Su..", you stuttered.

"Suho? Why?", he asked. *Suho.. Do you still like him? I thought it was over? And you was finish with him?*

"I don't know.. It just feels strange to see him again after.. Almost a year.", you answered confused.

He gave you hug to clam you down a little.

"I go in first, then I'll distract him, so you can walk over to your seat, without he is noticing you.", he whispered in your ear.

He let go of you and walked in the classroom first. You slowly walked into the classroom, over to your seat, without Suho saw you. But then Chen was about to say your name. You quickly gave him sign of being quiet. He immediately talked to Baekhyun instead of.

The first lesson was about to start. - You asked Chanyeol to change seat with, because you didn't want to sit close to Suho, because he might see you.

After a while the lesson was over and Suho haven't noticed you yet.

You went to the library to read a book. Chen followed you. - He sat on the opposite of you.

''Why, are you here?'', he asked.

He didn't answer you, but instead asked you something.

''What was wrong with you this morning? Since I couldn't say something to you?''

''Ah.. Nothing! But what was it you wanted to say?'', you said. *Liar.. Isn't it because of Suho?..*

''It doesn't matter.. It wasn't that important..'', he answered. *Not that important?! Why didn't I just say it? babo..*

Then a teacher came and asked you to come with her. You followed her to the teacher room, where she gave you a piece of paper. *No.. I didn't got art lessons and dance lessons, but I got act lessons! But I really want to have art..*

You asked the teacher about you could get art instead, but she said no. There weren't more seats in the class. - She informed you, that there was an act lesson right after this break.

You went to the library again, Chen wasn't there. - You found a map over the school to see, where the act lessons, were going to have class.

On your way outside you met Baekhyun.

''Where are you going?'', he asked.

''Act lesson?'', you answered.

''Just follow me, I'm on my way over there now.'', he said.

You followed him.

The moment you stepped into the acting class room, a hand touched your shoulder. You stopped by walking, while Baekhyun still walked in front of you.

You didn't look back to see, who it was.

- The person was heavily breathing.

Then the hand let go of your shoulder, and something grabbed around your waist. You looked down, it was manly hands. You tried to get them of. Then the guy whispered in your ear.

''Can't we stay like this a little bit more?''

Then your heart started to beat very fast. *That voice! SUHO?!*

He let his hands go of you. You turned around and looked directly up, at his face, then you was about to kiss him.

''~~~~! Aren't you coming?'', Baekhyun interrupted.

You quickly turned around and walked over to Baekhyun.

''~~~~, wait for me.'', Suho said loud.

You ignored him.

- The class started.

The teacher told that there will be an 'Open by night' on the school soon, and there will be theatre piece at opening, that you all will act a piece from a history, and before that, there will be an audition, to, who will play the main rolls in the piece of act.

Then you had some time today to practice and get some help from the teacher. - You were practicing with Baekhyun, Suho, and a girl called Eunji from your class.

- You couldn't concentrate, and then you fainted. *Where am I?*

__________________

- ''Dreamland''

Mom, Dad! Is this a dream? Or am I dead?

Ani, you just fainted.'', your dad said.

You looked confused at him.

''Hurry up and go back, and find your man, who is waiting for you, right in front of your eyes! Don't let him, wait to long, alright?'', your mom said.

''What do you mean?'', you asked.

Then your parents disappeared.

''APPA! OMMA!'', you yelled.
__________________

Then you woke up, and looked around you. - Baekhyun, Chen, Suho, Minyoung, Eunji and the last, Chanyeol, who was sitting beside the bed and was holdning your hand, and lowered his head. *Right in front of me, in front of my eyes... Chanyeol? Baekhyun? Chen? Suho? Is it one of them, mom?*

''She has awake!'', Eunji interrupted.

Chanyeol looked at you and said.

''Are you ok?!''

You didn't answer him and looked confused around, then you got your eyesight on Suho, you could see that he wanted to go over to you and just hold around you, be by your site. But he couldn't because Minyoung was holding on him very tight.

You tried to sit up and asked.

''What happened?''

Chanyeol helped you up and Eunji told you what happened. You tried to remember back. Then Chanyeol interrupted.

''Are you sure, that you're ok?''

You nodded.

Then a nurse came in, and asked them to leave the room for a few minutes. The nurse made a test and said to you, you could go home right after the resultants from the test, and walked out.

Eunji ran into you and said you, that they all have to leave now, back to the school, and they would come back again later, but not all.

- Later.

No one had come yet. Then you decided to just go home.

When you got outside at the hospital, it was raining. You didn't have an umbrella with you. You were sitting outside at the hospital on a bench at a dry place. Then someone sat down beside you, it was Suho.

''Suho? Whh... -ere are the others?'', you asked.

He didn't answer you.

''Can't you say 'oppa' to me? I felt like.. I wan't to hear it from your mouth now.'', he asked. *What did he said?!*


- I hope you like this chapter! There will be a continue in next chapter.~

I haven't updated more than a month now, sorry! I'm really sorry.
- I have gotten really much homework! And that's why I didn't have time to write and update..
Since I'm getting really many homework's, I can't write and update so hast.. Sorry.

- Just to let you know. I'm on school camp this Sunday and I'm coming home next Thursday, late.
And then we're going to make a project about that camp and we have to show it to our parents at least 15 minutes, so I'm going to be busy..
And I'm starting to priest next Friday, and I've to be there every Friday in one hour, because I'm going to be confirmed next year.
So I don't know, if I can update to you again this month, maybe not.
And I'll try to write and update so fast I can!

- Suho gifs.~
      

 

- Thanks for reading, subscribing, viewing, etc.<3