Chapter 6 - #First day at Seoul Arts High School.

The Mysterious Boy

You woke up early with headache. Your aunt came in with some breakfast to you. You asked her to give you some headache medicine. She went to get some, while you where sitting and eating your breakfast.

She came back again and gave you the medicine and a glass of water. You took the medicine and put it in your mouth and drank the water.

''Feel better?'', she asked.

You nodded and she went out of your room.

You finished your breakfast and went to the bathroom to take a fresh bath and brush your teeth.

You came out and dried your hair and changed your clothes. You took your bag and went down to your aunt.

''Ready?'', she asked.

''MH!'', you nodded.

You got your shoes on and walked out to your aunt’s car, and she followed you behind. You both sat in the car. She drove you to your new school.

You reached the school. Your aunt gave you some money to food, before you got of the car.

You walked around and looked for Chanyeol. But you couldn’t see him. People who walked past you looked at you, you got embarrassed. *Help..*

You walked over to a bench and sat down and took a map over the school up from your bag, and looked at it. – A group of girls walked past you, while they sang. – Then a group of boys walked past you, while they danced. *Wow.. So many talented people.*

Instead of looking at the map, you enjoyed the weather and whistled quietly.

Then a boy appeared in front of you. You looked at his face. – It was Chen.

''Annyeong!'', he said and sat down on the bench.

''Oh! Annyeonghaseyo.'', you said with a smile.

''Are you hand better now?'', he asked.

''Yes, as you can see I don’t go with bandage more.'', you answered.

''But what are you doing here alone? Are you not going to class?'', he asked.

''I’m waiting for Chanyeol.. – But I don’t now, which classroom…'', you said with a sigh but got interrupted. *Chanyeol?*

''Did you forgot about you have to start in same class as me?'', he asked.

You was thinking.. *Forgot?.. Forgot.. Class?.. AH!* *She forgot..*

''No! But lets go to class then.'', you said quickly with a smile and stood up.

He stood up and walked beside you, you followed him.

Some girls behind you talked about you, you ignored them. – Chen whispered into your ear.

''They are just jealous.'', he whispered. *Jealous of what? Jealous of.. ME? Going with you? Why?*

A girl ran into you, when Chen removed his face away from your ear. You fell on the ground. *Aiish.. Why am I so unlucky.. and clumsy..*

''Sorry!'', she said, while she looked down and ran away. – The other girls ran away too.

''~~~~!'', a male voice yelled from behind. *Oh!* *That voice!*

You looked back. - Chen walked over to the guy, who yelled.

It was Chanyeol, who yelled. He walked with Baekhyun. – Chanyeol ran over to you and helped you up.

''Are you all right?'', he asked.

You nodded with a smile. – Baekhyun waved with his hand to you, you waved back.

You and Chanyeol walked behind Baekhyun and Chen on your way to your classroom. – Then a teacher appeared in front of you, and said your name. You looked at the teacher, Chanyeol bowed, while Baekhyun and Chen still walked.

''Are you ~~~~?'', the teacher asked.

You nodded and made a little bow.

''Follow me.'', she said and walked.

You followed, while Chanyeol walked to the class.

You walked into the teacher room. The teacher gave you a paper.

''Fill this form for, what activates you want.'', she said and gave you a pen.

''You can only choose three.'', she continued.

*What should I choose?*

You sat a cross at acting, dancing and drawing, and gave the teacher the paper and pen again. She gave it to another teacher and walked with you to the class. When you stepped into the class you looked at them all.

You looked at Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen, who was calmly talking with each other at the window corner. But you couldn’t see Suho anywhere, you felt relieved, because you weren’t ready to meet him.

The teacher introduced you to class and you made a little bow. The teacher walked over to a girl and said you should sit beside her.

''No! Suho is sitting here!'', she said loud. *Suho.. Then you are his girlfriend? Minyoung?*

''But where are he then?'', the teacher asked.

''He’s sick..'', she answered with a low voice.

The teacher walked down to the window corner, where Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen sat.

''Sit here.'', she said and pointed at the site beside Chanyeol.

You laid your bag beside the table and sat down beside Chanyeol.

The teacher walked out off the class and another teacher came in. You had math.

The class was over and there are break. You walked over to a bench and sat down and listened to music from your iPod.

*Oh! See who is sitting over there! ~~~~.. Suho’s ex-girlfriend.. That has touched MY man.. Have even kissed him.. How dare she.. You treated him like trash.. . I’m going to learn you a lesson!*

Then Minyoung came and sat down on the bench beside you.

''Annyeong!'', she said with a big smile.

''Annyeong..'', you said confused.

''So.. You are Suho’s ex-girlfriend?'', she asked. *How did she know? Did Suho tell her it? Or was it her, who was with him that day I broke up with him?*

''Ye..s.'', you answered nervous with a low voice.

''I’m his girlfriend.'', she said happily. *I know...*

''Nice to meet you.'', you said.

''You.. Don’t you remember me?'', she asked. *Remember?*

''I don’t think so..'', you answered.

''A year ago.'', she said with a sigh. *A year ago?.. At Han River?! Was that her?*

''At Han River..'', she continued. *Don’t you remember?.. omg.*

''The day I broke up with Suho?'', you asked.

''Yes..'', she answered with a sigh.

''See.'', she said and raised her left hand. *The ring..*

''Isn’t it that ring..'', you said but got interrupted.

''You see? This is the ring you threw at Suho. He gave the ring to me after a few weeks, after you broke up, and he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I answered ‘Yes’.'', she said happily. *He wouldn’t do that.. I know he wouldn’t give you the ring.. He wouldn’t. And he only asked you because he wanted to hold around someone, who loves him.. You will be crushed down soon.. When he finds his love. He have acted in front of all the time.. I fell poor for you.*

Then Chanyeol came and grabbed around your wrist and walked with you over to another place. He wanted you to get away from Minyoung, because she only wants to hurt you.

''Why did you drag me away?'', you asked loud.

''Because she only wants to hurt you!'', he said loud.

''That right..'', a guy behind you said.

You looked back, it was Baekhyun and Chen behind Baekhyun.

''But why?'', you asked.

''Because you are Suho’s ex-girlfriend.. And she is afraid of you two will get together again.'', Chanyeol answered. *But I haven’t even met him a whole year..*

Chen looked at his mobile to check the clock.

''We need to go to class soon.'', he said and walked to the class.

You followed him with Chanyeol beside you and Baekhyun behind you.

On the way a teacher called you. The teacher gave you some books for the lessons.

You had English. You took your English book and laid it on the table and opened it. You found a piece off paper in the book. There was writing ‘TMB’ with big letters and a fat black felt pen. *TMB? What does that stands for?.. TMB.. T? M? B? ..TMB? T? ..To?, M? ..My?, B? ..Beloved? To My Beloved? Eh.. No way!.. To Minyoung ..? Then it will be to her not me.. But why is it in my book? Then it’s not that.. TMB? TMB? TMB? Is B, Boy?.. Then TMB is stands for The Mysterious Boy! Aiish Babo.. But what if it’s not standing for The Mysterious Boy?.. Aiish molla.. But if it’s from him, why does he keep writing to me? And who is he? I’m curious! But..*

You got interrupted.

''~~~~.'', the teacher said angrily and took the paper from you.

''TMB? ..To my beloved?'', he said loud. *TMB, is standing for The Mysterious Boy..*

Your classmate laughed at you except Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen. *Perhaps! Maybe Baekhyun and Chen also know about The Mysterious Boy? Or maybe it’s one of those two? Three is suspected now.. But who is the real one?..*

Your teacher interrupted you again.

''~~~~, is there someone you want to give this to? To your boyfriend?'', he asked. – You glanced at him.

Your classmates kept laughing. – Until the teacher said ‘Stop’ and continued the lesson, after he gave you the paper back again. 

- The lesson ended.

Another teacher came in.

''Today Mr. Ryu is sick today, so you can go from today.'', she loud and walked out again.

The other in the class was happy and began to pack their bags and went home. - You wanted to go to the library. Chanyeol and Baekhyun saw you walking towards the library.

''~~~~! Are you not going home?'', he said loud down along the hallway.

''Ani, my aunt is coming later, so I’m going to stay here a little.'', you answered.

He gave you ‘OK’ sign and walked home with Baekhyun.

Minyoung followed you to the library, but you didn’t know. You sat down at a table and picked a piece of paper up from you pocket. The TMB paper. – Minyoung sat behind you.

You folded it out and began to read it inside yourself.

To ~~~~.
Annyeong! Did you have a good school day at your new school?
It didn’t look like.. Sorry, for I couldn’t protect you, mian.
I know you are already mistaking people.. I don’t know about you have mistaking me yet..
I can’t tell you, who I’m. But you already know me.
I know that you will get a shock, when you find out, whom I’m.
I have put a hint in this letter try to find it, mehrong.~

- TMB.~

PS. Don’t get, close to Minyoung, she will only hurt you.

--

*He was watching me? Whole day? Mistaking?.. Hm. A hint? WHERE?! Can’t find it. – Minyoung again.. But why..*

You got interrupted. – Minyoung sat beside you. You hid the paper quickly.

''Oh, Minyoung.'', you said friendly.

''What are you doing here alone?'', she asked.

''Nothing!'', you answered quickly.

''What was that paper before? TMB?'', she asked.

''Not.. Nothing!'', you stammered. *Liar!*

She began to look in your bag. – Then Chen came.

''Oh! Chen!'', you said low.

He waved to you and saw Minyoung looking in your bag. Minyoung looked at Chen, he gave her a glance. – She walked slowly away, out of the library.

''You are sweating a lot.'', you said to him.

''Ahh! I just played basketball.'', he said with a little laugh and touched his hair a little.

''Want to go to the swimming pool?'', he asked. *What? That would be a little awkward..*

''No thanks, I’ve to go home now.'', you answered.

At that moment your mobile rang. It was your aunt. She had arrived to the school to pick you up.

You waved to Chen and ran to the parking. You sat in your aunt’s car and she drove you home. On the way she asked you about your first day. You lied to her. You said it was a very good day.

- You walked into the house and up to your room. While your aunt, drove to her work again.

You took the TMB paper up from your pocket. You turned the paper around and some black lines. You folded the paper and there came two numbers forward, 9 and 2. *What is the meaning behind the numbers? Birthdate? Special Day? Telephone number? School number? What is it?..*


What is the two numbers for?


- Minyoung finally appppeared.~ (No gif og picture)
- As you can see I started to use a little korean.~

 

Late update again, again, again, again, again, sorry. >_<

But my cousin lived at our home for two weeks and we went out of the house very often, after thoose two weeks we changed our Internet because it was too slow and it turned off and on whole time, so I didn't had Internet a few days. OTL

- I won't be updating from the 22th July to the 5th August, because I'm going to stay in Hjørring(A city/town in Denmark) for two weeks, Because there are something there are called DanaCup where people around the world are playing football for a week. Then I'm going too spend my last week with some of my old friends and classmates I haven't seen for a long time.~

Thanks to those people, who have subscribed to my fanfic.~
- If you haven't subscribed yet, then do it! And enjoy reading!
And HI! New readers!~