Chapter 10 - #Marriage?!

The Mysterious Boy

''Myyyy... My fi-iirssst lloveee? EH?! WHO?'', you stuttered.

You ran upstairs with the picture.

''Goodbye auntie, see you very soon.'', someone said downstairs.

You went downstairs to see, who it was.

''Chanyeol? Ehm...?'', you looked confused.

Then someone walked inside and closed the door. ''Annyeong ~~~~!'' *Baek... Baekhyun?*

Then Chanyeol turned around and ran over to you and hugged you tight. ''I have missed you!''

''Yeol, stop. You are killing me!'', you coughed.

But he keep on hugging you, while Baekhyun laughed.

''OK. I also missed you.'', you sighed. ''Satisfied?''

''Ani..'', he answered.

''Hey, hey, stop it now, Yeol.'', Baekhyun said and dragged him away from you.

Then you dropped the picture on the floor.

''Oh! That's me and you! and.. and..'', he stuttered. *Should I tell her it, or not?*

Baekhyun picked the picture and gave it to you. - You quickly changed topic. ''Tea?'', you asked.

''Oh, no thanks. I have to go now.'', Baekhyun said. - ''But you just came?'', Chanyeol said. ''Mian..'', Baekhyun smiled.

''Then.. Let go together!'', Chanyeol said brigthly. *EH? Whiteher?*

''Where are you going?'', Baekhyun asked. - ''To my home!'', Chanyeol answered. ''But I'm going the opposite way..'', Baekhyun pointed.

''Ah.. Then see you tomorrow!'', you and Chanyeol said. And then he left.

You quickly changed your clothes and put make-up on, while Chanyeol waited outside.

Then you went outside. ''Are we going to ride on that?'', you asked, and pointed at the bicykel.

''Jump on, hurry up!'', he said.

You sat on the backseat and held onto Chanyeol. ''Let's GO! YEAHH!'', Chanyeol yelled brightly.

You rode along the road, but then you saw Suho. ''Oh! SUHO!'', you yelled, while waving.

''Can you stop for a few seconds?'', you asked Chanyeol. - But he ignored you.

Then Suho began to run after you. ''He's running after us..'', you said.

Then Chanyeol started to speed up. ''Hold on tight!'' - After a few minutes, Suho were out of the sight.

Finally you arrived to Chanyeol's house. Then he took a white band out of his pocket and covered your eyes with it. You couldn't see anything.

Suddenly Chanyeol opened a car door and helped you in. ''Where are we going?'', you asked.

''Just wait, and don't take the band off, ok.'', he said, and went quickly into his house and changed his clothes.

Then Chanyeol came and sat beside you, while holding your hand. After a while. ''We have arrived.'', he said.

''Where are we?'', you asked.

''You will find out soon.'', he answered.

Chanyeol got off the car first, and closed the door, after a while someone opened the door. ''~~~~-ah, let's go.''

''Aunt?'', you said.

''Yes, it's me. Follow me, my great nephew.'', she said.

''Where are we going?'', you asked.

''You will find out soon.'', she answered. *..It's strange... Even though I can't see anything, but why is my aunt wearing a dress? A Hanbok?*

After a while. ''We are here.'', she said and took the band off.

You opened your eyes. In front of you, stood Chanyeol. Familys and friends stood around you, and beside you, your parents.

Suddenly Chanyeol kneeled down and took ring up from his pocket.

''I have been thinking about this a lot.. About do you love me, as much I love you. Or have you been thinking about being with me whole your life? Thinking about having a new family with me? ..I have looked forward to this day, this day! I have talked to your aunt, parents about getting married to you, and they were surprised. Because actually my parents and your parents had talked about a arranged marriage between you and me.  So I want to ask you............................. Do you want to marry me?''

''Chanyeol..'', you began to cry.

You turned around, towards your parents' grave. ''Appa, Omma... I'm big now. I'm actually getting married soon as you see.'' Then you turned around, towards Chanyeol again.

''Then will you marry me?'', Chanyeol asked with a smile. - You looked at him with a smile.

But then someone interrupted. ''STOP!'', someone yelled.

''I'm against this marriage!!''


Who do you think there were against the marriage?
- Comment it downbelow.~


Back again from a long hiatus! Sorry, for it took so long time..
- But I hope you liked the chapter!
Feel free to subscribe, upvote and comment.~

- OH! Today is 1st anniversary, yay!~~
But I have only made 10 chapters in one year, feels so bad. :c

BUT tomorrow is EXO 1st anniversary!~~~~