Chapter 1 - #Valentine's Day.

The Mysterious Boy

''Today is Valentine's Day'' you sighed out, while you were on your way to the school.

*I wondered, how the day will be today since it's valentine's day and also about I'll get some Valentine's cart or chocolate.*

*I remembered Valentine's day last year.. I spend that with my Boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend, Suho.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The Valentine's Day last year.

--

Suho took you to the cinema at the mall, where you saw a romantic movie, though Suho doesn't like to see that kind of movie. After the movie he took you to the Han River where you walked a trip in hand and hand, it began to get dark.

But suddenly he stopped in walking and grabbed both of your arms. You looked directly into his eyes, he looked very seriously but he also looked nervous. You couldn't say anything but just look into his eyes and thinking in your mind.

You was a little scared.. Because you thought that it would end up here for your both now.. *I knew that he was rich and very popular among the boys and girls, but that was not the reason I started dating him and end up becoming his girlfriend. I love him so much and he was my first love.. I remember the letter he contagion into my locker for about seven month ago, which said '~~~~, I think that there is a chemistry between us.’. I was the happiest girl when I started dating him and ended up becoming his girlfriend, but what if he breaks up with me now?.. Then I'll be the most unhappy girl.. It'll fell like I'm going to die, I love him so much and I'll not leave him. I'll be with him to the death separates us.*

*The time has come.*

''~~~~'', he said while he looked down on the ground.

You stopped thinking when he said your name.

There began to run a few tears down off your cheek. *Now it happens.. Everything will end between us now.*

''~~~~, you know that I love you very much.. I-.. I can't explain how much I love you''. *I was wrong? Is it not going to end?*

You didn't say anything back to him, but only looked at him with tears in your eyes. *I Love her really much* 

He took you closer to him and hugged you. You couldn’t do anything, but just stand still. *Can you fell my heartbeat?*

He stopped by hugging you and looked at your eyes and down to your lips, he gave you a soft kiss on your lips. You closed your eyes when he kissed you, but soon as he let go of your lips you opened your eyes quickly and looked directly into his eyes.

''Choi ~~~~, you're the girl I'll be with whole my life, I chose you because I had an feeling that there was a chemistry between us, and I was right. So.. Do you want to be with me until the death separates us?'', He said and knelt down on his knee and took a ring forward. *The only girl!*

''Thaaa-..t ring is..'', you mumbled and pointed at the ring. *..Is the one I designed the other day.*

''Yes, this is the ring you designed the other day'', he said while he smiled at you.

 ''How did you know that I designed that ring?'', you asked and still pointed at the ring. *How?*

''You know.. The day you were sitting all alone in the art room and drew something on a piece of paper, where I waited for you outside.It was cold outside so I decided to go inside to search for you, I found you so. I stood at the window into the room and looked at you. You didn’t notice me. Then I saw you bend down under the table to look for the eraser you lost. Then I saw your drawing, I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of your drawing, but you noticed the flash when I took the picture. I ran to a place where I could hide me from you, when you were on your way to the door to see if there was anyone, but there was none. I got someone to make the ring for me'', he said. *Did he spied me?* *I'm sorry, that I spied you*

''..And now I ask you.. Will you accept this ring?'', he continued, and closed his eyes. *But I'm happy, that he got created the ring.*

You stopped to point at the ring and answered his question. *I hope she will say yes*

''Yes, I'll accept the ring.'', you giggled.

''Really? You’ll accept the ring because you want to be with me until the death separates us?'', he asked you, while he looked in your eyes. *Is it a really 'Yes'?*

You sighed out..

''No?'', you answered him. *WHAT?! And now I have just wasted my money on this ring, waste of money*

He was about to stand up, but you managed to stop him.

''I’m kidding.', you said with a smile. *I hate her, when she is kidding*

He didn’t look at your face.. You lifted the box with the ring, up from his hand.

''Can you put it on for me?'', you asked him with a smile.

He ignored you.

''Are you kidding me?'', he asked you, and looked up at your face.

There began to run a few tears down off his cheek. *He’s crying?!*

He stood up and hugged you. *Can you fell my heartbeat? It's pumps faster, because of you*

He stopped to hug you. *omo, his heart beats fast.*

''Sure, I’ll put the ring on your finger.'', he said with a smile and took your right hand.

You raised your left hand up to his face and dried his tear away.

''Thank you.. Thank you.'', he said, while hugging you again, and gave you a kiss on your cheek. *I chose the right guy.* *I chose the right girl.*

--

But a few days after Valentine’s Day, you saw him at Han River with another girl, they held each other’s hands and kissed each other.. At the mouth. He looked so much happier than that time you had been with him. *He has found a new girl? And he even gave me this ring?! I thought that we would be only two of us forever. I picked the wrong guy..*

You began to cry, your tears ran and ran, you tried to stop them, but they continued to run.

You looked at the ring and decided that it should end now. You took of the ring and looked for where Suho was, he was near you. You threw the ring towards him, it hit his chest and landed at the ground, he picked it up and looked at you.

''I’M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!'', you yelled and started to run away, he saw your tears. He tried to run after you, but the girl he was with – held onto his arm. *It was the right thing to break up with him.*

--

Since that day you moved to another school and had not contacted or seen him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Back to Valentine’s Day today.

-- -- -- -- -- --

You were only one traffic light away from the school. You waited until that it would turn green so you could walk across the road, while you waited, there were three girls from your school next to you, they talked about you, and they talked negatively about you. You gave them a glance, and they moved a little longer away from you. *Jealous? Just because I’m popular, popular in the negative way..*

They all three had chocolate boxes with, which they held in their hands.

''Can I have some chocolate?'', you asked the three girls, while trying to act cool and spicy.

''No? Do you really think that there are some, who will give you, chocolate? Or flowers?'', one of the girls asked.

You ignored the question and them.

''What is she deaf now?'', one of the girls asked, the two other girls.

''Maybe? Otherwise she is?'', one of the girls said, while they all laughed.

You ignored them again and focused on about when it would get green. *They make me annoyed..*

It shone green, and you went over the road. *Finally, I’m away from them.*, sigh.

People always pay attention to you when you walked into the schoolyard and the places you went to inside, because they wouldn’t be too close to you, they would rather avoid you. During lessons you always sit in the corner window at the bag. You always work with yourself, when you are allowed to work with someone and when you should work in groups, were you always an outsider.

- School lessons had ended today. Most students at the school went mostly just home after school lessons, but some were also at the school to do homework or study.

But today there were many more students in the school, because it was Valentine’s Day.

You always went over to the school library and made your homework and went home when you were finished. 

You finished your homework and were going to your locker to put some books back, and to check if you had got some cards or any flowers and chocolate.

One the way to your locker, there were many girls who gave you a glance with their ‘’Killer Look’’. *Why do they look at me like that?*

You opened your locker. When you opened it, there fell a lot of cards down and your locker was sticky with chocolate.

You assembled a card up and read it in your head. It said ‘LOSER!’ on the card.. On the other cards, there were also negative words.

The girls behind you started to small laugh. There came an army of girls towards you and formed a ring around you so that you couldn’t go anywhere.

One of the girls stepped forward and gave you card, you received it.

''Read it up loud.'', she said.

You did as she said and read it up loud.

''You're so annoying.
Do you know how many there are hating you? In fact, almost the whole school hates you, or indeed all.
Feel sad? Then just commit suicide, and then you are out of all people's view.

- Your Haters.''.  

*Why, do they think I'm annoying? Why, will they have me to die?*

 

One of the girls had a glass in his hand, suddenly she lost it, and so there was broken glass on the floor. Another girl pushed you so you fell down on the floor on top of the glass shards, your left hand feel first into the glass shards, you began to bleed on your left hand, you screamed. Another girl had a pitcher with salt water and another girl had a lime in her hand, the one pouring salt water over your left hand and the other squeezed lime out so the juice from lime dripped down over your left hand, you screamed even more and began to cry.
'' YA!'', A guy shouted and ran towards you.
The girls looked back and ran straight away.
The guy had all black clothes on, you could not see his face, his eyes were covered with sunglasses and his nose and mouth were covered with a scarf and his hair was covered by a knitted hat.

''We need to go to the hospital.'', he said, and lifted you up, so you could get to the hospital.
You fell asleep when you reached the hospital.
Some hours later, you woke up. You found yourself on one of the hospital beds. There was a card for you at the table. You took the card and read it.

 

''Don't be afraid or fear not. I'll help you, I'll be on your side when you're sad, when I can.
I'm always watching you, so don't be afraid or let people hurt you.
I'm here to protect you.

The Mysterious Boy.

 

*Who is  ''The Mysterious Boy''? Is it the guy who took me to the hospital? And what do he want with me?*

 

 

Who is The guy who took you to the hospital? And what do you guys think about the first chapter?

- I'm not a good writer!.. And I can't fluent English so don't scold me if I make some mistakes and I don't know where '' , '' and '' . '' should be at when you write in english, so I just putted them in some places and my grammar isn't good either..

- I hope you enjoyed to read the first chapter!

And sorry for the late update. >_<