The Search of The Truth}

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94RMCKl9xNg

Bang Yong Guk ft. B2ST's Yoseob – I Remember Inst.

-----

After that day, I have been thinking of what JaeJoong said to me. It keeps repeating in my head all day. I really want to know why he said it and plus the flashbacks when I fell into the water.

Did the flashbacks really happen? Was everything real? Did JaeJoong really have feeling for me? The flashbacks keep repeating in my head and also what he said. It’s driving me crazy!

I wonder if the nightmare and the flashbacks have something to do with my past. Am I remembering the past?

I really want to find out the truth to the nightmare and the flashbacks, but who do I ask? I’m sure the unnies and oppas will just make up some random stuff and making me believe them. DBSK? Oh wait, they’re at their interview. The girl with the shades? Whatever her name is, she’s too scary to even go close to. There’s no one else to ask! I guess I’ll have to find a way.

I walk back to my dorm and look thought my whole entire dorm. There’s got to be something around here. I walk over to my desk and look thought the drawers. I opened the last drawers, there was a black notebook. I take it out and open to the first page.

02/11/07

Its 2 weeks since omma and appa left me. I feel really alone. I wish they were still alive. Life without omma appa is hard. Why did you leave me alone?

03/12/07

Omma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter