Show Time /1

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX-qKaC-zmE 

Seaside - DBSK, Super Junior, and SHINee

-----

It was D-day for SM Town ’08. I didn’t have enough sleep last night because I was so nervous. What if I made a mistake on stage and people starts laughing at me? Oh, I don’t know what to do!

I was in a van with other dancers, going to the location of the big event. We all had our makeup and hair done back at the salon.

After we arrived at the location, we got out of the van and headed into the back doors. All I could hear is fan screaming for their idols. As we walk though a few more doors, we finally got to see the stage. It was huge! My heart is beating so fast that it could pop out any second. Oh gosh! Please, please not make any mistakes on stage!

After we walk pass the stage, we continue to walk though more doors until we stopped at a long hallway where all the staff members and artists were walking in and out of the waiting rooms. One of the supervisors took us over to a waiting room full of BoA’s backup dancers. Since BoA was up first, I was her backup dancer, for now.

As the show was about to start, one of DBSK’s coordinator came to me and told me come to DBSK’s makeup room right after performing. So that means I have to quickly walk or run off stage and go straight to DBSK’s makeup room. I hope they’re not performing after BoA or else I have to run to get my makeup and hair done and get dress too.

The introduction for the show has ended and now I’m waiting back stage exit with other BoA’s backup dancers. I could feel my heart beating so fast that it could explode any minute! My legs are shaking, my hands are swearing, oh man I’m so nervous!

All the backup dancers are waiting to go on stage as for BoA, she was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter