2

More than Romeo and Juliet.

                        you drove your car to your school. and you're late.its not like its the first time that you're late. yes, you're always late. when you arrived at your school, you get out of your car and run as fast as you can. " i'm late ! i'm late ! i know i'm always late, but this, is the real late ! " you stressed out.

 

                       when you were running, you didn't realised that you was passing by Infinite and your manager. Infinite's manager was on his holiday, so your manager was in charge of them now. " oh? ~~~ ah! yah, yah ! watch your step ! " you stop running and turn to your back.

 

                       " hyung ! mianhae, i have to go now, i'm really late ! " you started running again and you didn't realised that Infnite is there too.

 

                         "  yah, ~~~ ah ! i need to talk to you " he was too late, you were nowhere to be found.

 

                         " is that ~~~ ? its really are her ! " Sungjong beamed happily.

 

                         " hyung, why did she called you hyung? " Sungyeol asked.

 

                           " i don't know, she just felt old whenever she called me manager except hyung. she's weird. really weird. she loves to do weird things. she even loves to pull pranks and tease me. me ! her manager. and she's late again. i don't know what to do with this girl already " your manager shook his head with a smile.

 

                            " oh, i see " Sungyeol said.

 

                             " lets go guys if you don't want to be late "

 

 

 

                              " ~~~ ssi, why are you late again? do you know what time it is now? do you know that you missed one period? tell me the reason why " Mr. Yang said and look at you, straight to your eyes.

 

                             " i woke up-" you were cut off by him when he said " late! late again?! " he shouted at you. * this old man never fail to shout out loud * you sighed.

 

                               " you look up to him, and look down again. " sosaengnim, there's a traffic too. i'm really sorry " you bowed and bowed again.

 

                               " okay, now go to your class ! you're late. i hope this will never happen again. " said Mr. Yang.

 

 

 

                             you then walk to your class. and bumped into someone. you look up to see Myungsoo. " eh? sorry sorry. " you bowed. then he walk away.

 

                            " aren't you... L from Infinite? why are you here? " he just look to you and walk again.

 

                            " anyway, can you show me the toilet? i don't know where it is. " he asked

 

                             " but i'm late already " you mumbled. " okay, i'll show you. " you said.

 

                             " anyway, why are you here? " you asked. but there is no answer. all what you do is walking behind him.

 

                              " oh? its not the way to the toilet " you said.

 

                             " then why didn't you say? huh? " you look to him and bit your lips.

 

                              " sorry, its this way " you show him the toilet and he went in, but before that, he asked you to wait for him.

 

                              " waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, why did he have to be so long in there? i'm late ! "

 

                              " i'm here already, no need to shout " he said and walk away.

 

                              " already? okay, bye ! " you waved and run like a kid.

 

                              * did i just talked to her? why did you have to be so rude ! no way, i'm not rude. i'm just.... whatever ! * he thought and hold his hand on his chest.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

                            

                   comment and subscribe ! ;B