The coldie L.

More than Romeo and Juliet.

           you linked arms with Soomi, and you hear the boys scream " ~~~ ah ! saranghae ! please be my girlfriend " more to flirting actually.

 

          while Myungsoo and Sungyeol was behind you and Soomi, following you both. there's scream everywhere." Sungyeol oppa ! " " L oppa ! "

 

           and you just walk calmly with Soomi. smile was all plastered on your face. in response for your fans around you." where is their class? "

 

          " we don't know. we think that you know, that's why we're just following you " Myungsoo stop walking and said that.

 

         " oh? you're talking ! i thought you will never talk ! " 

 

        " i can talk, that's why i'm taking "

 

        " i know i know but- "

 

       " hyung call them and tell them to meet us up " 

 

        " okay " Sungyeol said and took out his phone to call the others.

 

        then all the Infinite member  came. and their attention was all to you. 

 

        " its ~~~ ! "

 

        "  waaah, ~~~ !

 

       " hello ! "

 

       " Giant Baby ! " you frowned when Dongwoo said that. you were being called Giant Baby by people. and your fans. you're cute just like that. your baby face, smile, attitude and everything that makes people called you that.

 

       " oh nae. annyonghaseyo " you smiled brightly and bowed.

 

      but then, Soomi interrupted you. " oppas ! Sungjong ah ! " she went to hug Sungjong. he looks like a diva. he's somekind of has a feminine side on him. and gladly, Sungjong hug her back. then you remembered that Soomi is Sungjong's cousin. they jump up and down, still hugging each other.

 

     "  oppas ! do you remember me? " Soomi said. 

 

     " of course we are ! " 

 

     " i miss you all ! "

 

     " we all miss you too ! why don't you call us? or whatever you do that will make us meet? "

 

     " with all of your schedule? huh? " 

 

    " that's not a reason Soomi ah ! " they all hug each other. they all. and you're feeling like you're abandon.

 

    " yah, me and this guy over here aren't that hyper-go-crazy when we see her " Sungyeol said and pointed to Myungsoo. and Myungsoo just shook his head.

 

    " hello? i'm here " you waved infront of them.

 

    " i think we're too hyper here " Sungjong laughed.

 

    " so hyper " Hoya said.

 

    " why are you both with ~~~? and why not us? " the jealous Sunggyu said.

 

    " we're classmates ! and with Soomi too ! " Sungyeol said. * why did he have to be hyper all the time? maybe its the reason why he's being called the choding. choding? shouldn't he just be called the hyper? thats right. hyper ! *

 

    " classmate? i thought ~~~ are in the junior year "

 

    " i was so excited about ~~~ will be in the same class with me. well, maybe not. there's so many classes here. but in fact, she's actually in the senior year. i'm left aback. AGAIN. " Sungjong said sadly.

 

    " yah Lee Sungjong, keep on dreaming " Dongwoo said with a laugh.

 

     " ani, i'm actually are in the senior year. Sungjong ssi, don't worry, we'll be friends " you said.

 

     " really? you want to be friends with me? really? "

 

    " uh, yes? sure ! " you said. " i never know that you'll be more hyper than Sungyeol "

 

    " who said i'm hyper?  i'm not hyper ! " Sungyeol protested.

 

    " yeah, yeah. whatever. you just don't know how hyper you are " Myungsoo said. and Sungyeol gave him a light punch.

 

    " yah ! that hurts "

 

    " that's what you get for smacking my head earlier " Sungyeol evilly laugh.

 

    " you know what? you should talk more. you look like a real human and even better if you do so " you said to Myungsoo. he look at you like you really did something wrong to him.

 

    " what? what? i didn't said something wrong right? i'm just saying the truth. i don't tell lies " 

 

    " and you, you should stop acting like a kid. you look like a fake baby " he said.

 

   " oh yeah? who you are to judge me? well at least i'm being called Giant Baby. everyone knew i'm not fake. " 

 

   " and at least i'm being called the cold one and who said i'm fake? " he said. 

 

   " and did i say you're fake? no right? "

 

   " okay guys, enough with that " Sunggyu said. while the others laughing on  you both reaction. but you both wouldn't stop. you both keep on staring at each other. eye to eye. * is this a staring contest? lets see who wins. i will win for sure, you coldie * you thought.

 

   " okay, i win. i'm a champion on a staring contest you know " you said. you just can't stand his cold eyes.

 

   " just admit that you can't stand me " he said with his arm is crossed on his chest.

 

   " yes ! i can't stand you coldie ! "

 

   " okay, my manager asked me to guide you all in this school. and you, i have no time to fight with you. "

 

   " really? lets go ! "

 

   " okay, as you know this is our company's school. that doesn't mean we can do anything in this school just because we are a trainee in Woollim ent. so, this school is called Woollim Academy, i'm sure that you all know it " you said as you walked along the fans that is surround you.

 

   " now lets start the tour in this school ! " 

 

   " so this is the hall "  

 

   " this is library " 

 

    " this is the restroom "

 

    " this is the music room, you can use this everythime you want. you need a practice even on school time right? and me too. we all can use this "

 

     " finally, this is the cafeteria. lets go eat first ! i'm hungry. really hungry "

 

     " lets go ! " they all said. except for Myungsoo. he look like a mute to you. not a single words come out from his mouth.

 

     " lets sit here ! " you said. " i'm really hungry ! " the you digged on your food.

 

      " ~~~ ah, eat slowly " Soomi said.

 

      " araso unnie "

 

     * she looks like a beast when it comes to eating. gee, why did i liked this kind of girl. actually, i don't like her. i'm just her fan. and i'm not gonna let she knows it. unless that Sungyeol hyung tell her * Myungsoo thought. then he started to eat his food.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                                                           comment and subscribe ! 

 

                                                so Myungsoo is your fan huh? check out the next chapter. it will be you and Myungsoo. :D