The plan.

More than Romeo and Juliet.

" What are they doing?! " the shocked Soomi said.

" What? " Sungyeol asked. 

" Oh-oh, why are ~~~ is in Myungsoo's arm right now? Or should i say they are hugging? "

" Yeah, hugging. Its an awkward position. Is that called hugging too? Its not hugging ! "

" Lovey dovey dovey uh uh uh uh " Sungyeol sings and dance to T-ara Lovey Dovey. He's deeply into his own world.

" Yah ! Stop it. Come help me. Its hard ! " Soomi whined. " Oppa, are you thinking what i'm thinking? " she said.

" Why should i? Yah, this isn't right. You should do it like this " Sungyeol said while paying attention on the question paper.

" I don't care " Soomi straightly said.

" Yah ! This.Isn't.Right. "

" Oppa, come here "

" Mwo? " Sungyeol come closer to Soomi. And she whisper what she had planned. " What?! You're crazy? You're serious? You must be kidding me Soomi ah " Sungyeol's eyes widen after hearing what Soomi has whisper to him.

" I'm not kidding oppa~ i'm being serious right here. But they seems like they don't like each other. You see them earlier when they are arguing each other right? But i'm sure they will like each other "

" Yeah. You're right. Don't tell everyone this. Eo? Promise? L is actually a fan of ~~~. And are you sure? "

" Jinjja? This is going to be interesting ! Of course i'm sure ! " Soomi jumped up and down.

" Yes, really. I saw ~~~'s stuff all over his box. Okay then. I will tell L and you tell ~~~. Araso? "

" Thank you oppa ! " Soomi said and hug him.

-

You do all of the questions all by yourself while Myungsoo is sleeping on his desk. You tried your best to do all of the hard questions. You want to prove that you can do it. You want to prove that he is nothing more than you. And then you look at Myungsoo. He's sleeping peacefully. You stare at his sleeping face. His perfect nose, his plump lips, his fair cheeks. Make you wanna touch him. You poke his nose and smile. He did really look angelic to you from the start. But sadly, his cold attitude doesn't make you really amaze of him.

" Okay guys, time's up " your teacher said.

" Wakie wakie, time to get up~ " you sang.

" I answered this all. See? I'm sure i'll get it all correct. Have a nice dream? Aigoo, you don't even help me " you said and waved the paper infront of him. Myungsoo fix his sleep hair and rub his eyes. * he's cute * you thought.

He took the paper from you and said " Its all wrong "

" Oh, its just like you help me? Stop judging it. And give me back that you sleepyhead "  you took the paper from him and pass it up to your teacher. Myungsoo's jaw fell down.

" How dare you said that i'm a sleepyhead ! " and you just stick out your tounge to him." What? " you said when you realised that Myungsoo's watching you while walking. " Nothing " he said and drift off to sleep again.

-

Its Music class and you have to change clothes to PE clothes. Because everytime you have Music class, you all will sometimes have dance too. While Infinite is changing their clothes at the boys restroom. Well, Music was a club too. And Infinite took Music as their club.

" Myungsoo ah, wait for us infront of the school gate. Okay? " Sungyeol said to L. " Why hyung? "

" Ah, about that.. we all just had something to do with Soomi "

" Eh? Something like what? " L asked. " Just something. Just wait okay? "

" Araso araso " L said. " Lets go out then "

" Yah, what was that about? " Sunggyu asked to Sungyeol. " Nothing hyung ! " Sungyeol said and walk away.

-

" ~~~ ah, wait for me infront of the school gate later okay? " Soomi said.

" Why unnie? "

" I have something to do with Infinite later "

" Can i come too unnie? " you beamed.

" Andwae. Just wait there later. Okay? "

" Okay " you pout.

-

All of you gathered in the Music room. The teacher came in and greet you all. " Okay guys, sit on your seat now " the teacher said. " And there's new transfered today. And i'm sure you all know it. Its Infinite. Our school company trainee. Please be good to them. And as you know, they're your senior in this Music industry "

The girls is sequeling over them. While the boys are just nodding their head because of what the teacher has said. " And Infinite, whether you're a junior or a senior, that doesn't matter. And for you all to know, ~~~ is the captain of this club. Please be good to her. And ~~~, please be good to them "

" Ne~ " you said. " Okay, lets go to the dance room. We will have dance period today " and you all went to the dance room.

-

" ~~~ is the captain of this club. No wonder " Hoya said. " Okay class, go practice yourself. And ~~~, can you show your move to Infinite? And you all,watch her "

You as the captain of the club, you have to show your move to the newbie of the club. But now, its kinda awkward to show it to Infinite. They're too good. Too good for you to show them your dance. You've danced infront of thousand people. But the feeling right here is different.

" Why? Lets just show it with the others " you said. " No. I want you " he said. And you just followed his command. You go to your position. And when the music has started, you start your first step. You move there and here. You shake there and here. You shuffle there and here. They were amazed. They always see you in the television. But now, its live. Its infront of their eyes.

" Waaaaaah, amazing " they all said and clapped their hands. And you blushed by their words. You walk to Soomi and take a drink water from her.

" You did it well ~~~ ah ! " she patted your head.

" Thank you unnie " you smiled. 

-

And its time to home after the music class. Infinite was already going well with you. you can say that they're friendly. Really friendly. " ~~ ah, wait infront of the school gate, okay? " Soomi said.

" Okay "

-

" Myungsoo ah, wait infront of the school gate, araso? " Sungyeol said to L.

" araso "

" LEE SUNGYEOL ! YOU CRAZY? HOW DARE DID YOU DO THAT? NO WAY THEY'RE- " Sunggyu yelled.

" Ssh hyung, its gonna be fine "

-

Myungsoo's POV

I waited infront of the school gate. Why did they took so long on their ' something ' with Soomi? Aissh ! Its cold here. I waited and waited and until... " PEEK-A-BOO ! " 

That giant baby schocked me to death. " Why are you here L ssi? " you asked.

" I'm the one who should ask you that. Why are you here? " he asked.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Hey there ! sorry, it took me so long to update. :( I'm really sorry ! And here you go ! An update. :3 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !