PIGGYBACK!

More than Romeo and Juliet.

" why am i here you ask? huh? " you said.

" oh yes, why are you here?! with me?! i mean, umm- " myungsoo asked.

" well, i'm here because... "

"because? "

" i want to have a piggback! with you! mr cold ~ " you said and make your puppy eyes.

" what the? no way! shooooh ~ go away from me! go awaaaay! " he shoo-ed you and try to escape from you, * ah, why did she has to be cute? those puppy eyes. hogod. * but suddenly....

" assa! weheeeeeee! piggback with mr cold! now go run soooo fast like a horse mr cold. " you command him. " wait, why are you chest pump so fast? and wait, does it called pum? haha, whatever. its sounds like this DUP DUP DUP DUP! why is thaaat? sounds so creepy you weirdo. "

* you're asking me why my heart is like that, and this is awkward. its because of you! what should i say now? i can't barely talk. ah, whatever. and she's soooo heavy. * myungsoo thought.

" hey, get down now. you know, you're heavy. i mean, so heavy. no offense, you eat like an elephant. so now, get down and go away from me you kiddo. "

" NO WAY! HOW DARE YOU SAID THOSE THINGS TO ME! WELL, AT LEAST I'M SLIM1 NOT LIKE YOU, SO FAT. "

" I'M NOT FAT! ITS MY ABS OR WHATSOEVER! "

" are we fighting now? you hurts my ears. hey, i feel so tall on you. woooooo ~ i can see seoul tower! " you said.

" hah, of course you feel tall, its because i'm tall and handsome. " he said proudly. " and, don't be too kiddo please. hah, how come you can see the seoul tower from here? oh, okay. its because i'm tall and handsome. "

" excuse me, ewwwwww? don't be too proud. its just because my leg is long, that's why. and now, its my turn to be proud. " you smile and smirked.

" ewwww at you back kiddo! "

" shut up mr cold! "

" i'm not cold! "

" then old? "

" i'm still young! "

" AAAAAAAAAAAH! STOP IT! " you both said at the same time.

" get off me! "

" not until you run as fast as you can with me on your back. you can't run don't you? that's why you don't want to do what i want. right? "

" who said? i can run! lets see who'll be afraid. "

" LETS GO THEN! "

" WEEEEEEEE ~ FASTER MR COLD!  " you scream and scream until myungsoo trapped into a big stone and fell, WITH HIM ON YOUR TOP.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                               hey guys, its been a long time since i didn't update! sorry ~ and there you go, a short chapter. :c i was so busy, so yeah ~ :l