4

More than Romeo and Juliet.

            throughout the lesson, Sungyeol keeps on talking about you to Myungsoo. Myungsoo was so annyoyed like hell. " yah, can you stop? i can't concentrate "

 

            " aww, you're a big boy now. since when did you concentrate in class? " Sungyeol teased that makes Myungsoo smacked his head. 

 

            " ouch ! what was that for? " Sungyeol hitched in pain.

 

            " don't make me smack your head off. i don't want to fail again "

 

            " geez. show your respect to me, can't you? you're really are growing now " Sungyeol patted Myungsoo's head.

 

           " yes, i'm growing now so don't treat me like a kid " Myungsoo is always treated like a kid by his co-member even if he's cold like an ice.

 

           at last, its recess time already. " okay class, dismiss " the teacher said.

 

           you stretched your hands out. and then your phone rang. you received a message.

                              

                                       don't forget to guide Infinite ~~~ ah.

 

                                                                                                          - manager hyung.

 

             while you were reading the message, you could hear the scream of fangirls shouting Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's name. and of course, yours too. its the fanboys. you're already usual with it. everyday, the fanboys shouted your name, flirting with you. its really are irritating sometimes. but what made you somekind of schock is Soomi is talking to Sungyeol and Myungsoo. * Soomi unnie, please don't make them your next target * you thought. you could also see Myungsoo is smiling. you stare at his smile for awhile. and he saw you staring at him. but he just send you a glare. then you shook it off and look away from him. his smile look so angelic to you.

 

             " unnie, do you by any chance know them ? " you cut off their conversation. " please don't make them your next target unnie, you'll be dead by...look outside " you whispered at her. and she look outside and there it is, the fangirls.

 

            " yes ! you'll be dead by them ! " you said which made her laugh.

 

           " why are you laughing? its not funny. don't laugh. " you crossed your arm and look away from her.

 

           " yah, don't be angry. eo? i know them so well "

 

           " you know them? so well? how? " you look at her and then to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

 

           " we're friends ! we're really close/ she's Sungjong's cousin " Sungyeol exolained.

 

           " cousin? why didn't i know that? " you asked Soomi.

 

            " i thought you will not interested. that's why i never told you " 

 

          " you're close to the other Infinite member too? " you sked again. and she just nod her head.

 

          " i see " you said.

 

          " unnie, i'm hungry " you pout while patting your flat stomach.

 

          " uri aegi is hungry already? let's go eat then ! " then you hop all the way out from your class and turn back. you didn't see Soomi with you. so you run back to your class and see Soomi still sitting there on her seat.

 

         " unnie ! i thought you were with me ! " you thump your feet like a little kid.

 

         " what about them? " she pointed to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

 

         " oh, i forgot " you laughed awkwardly.

 

         " are you that hungry? " she chuckled.

 

         " no, of course not " embrassed. you then remembered what your manager asked you to do. GUIDE INFINITE IN THIS SCHOOL.

 

         " ah ! i almost forgot this. my manager asked me to guide you all in thi school "

 

         " jinjja? so let's go ! we'll get the others too ! " Sungyeol jumped from his seat.

 

         " yah, lets go ! do i need to carry you? " Sungyeol pull Myungsoo from his seat.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

 

 

                          comment and subscribe ! :D