My stupid partner.

More than Romeo and Juliet.

                 you then finish guiding Infinite in the school. the bell rings and that means you need to go to your class. " class timeeeeeee ! ugh " 

 

                " okay guys. its time to go to class " Soomi said. " ~~~ ah, lets go "

 

                " okay unnie, but class is boring "

 

                " don't worry, i'm here " she said.

 

                " guys, we're going now. see you all later " they all bid goodbye and went to their class.

 

-

 

                 " okay class, today we're going to do some worksheet to do. you all will have partner, make sure to do it together "

 

                 " Jung Minah with Kang Siah "

 

                 " Ahn Boram with Goo Jieun "

 

                " Bang Bong Cha with Gi Ae Cha "

 

               " Kim Hana with Cha Do Eun "

 

               " and.. Shin ~~~ with.. Kim Myungsoo " you gasped. * why am i being a partner with him? he's just too cold * you look at Myungsoo and he look at you too. but he look away like he always do.

 

               " lastly, Lee Soomi with Lee Sungyeol " you can hear the girls are sighing because they weren't pick as their partner. pity them.

 

               " okay now, sit with your partner " the teacher command. you went to Myungsoo's table which is on your back. while Sungyeol is already sitting next to Soomi.

 

             " annyeong? " you said. and he just nod his head. 

 

             " lets just start, waaaah. this is too hard. can you do it? "

 

             " you do it " 

 

            " but teacher said we do it together " you said.

 

            " you do it first "

 

            " okay, i'll do the easy one. you do the hard one " 

 

            " what do you think i am? just do it all. i feel like sleeping right now " he said and laid his head on the table.

 

            " yah ! yah ! don't sleep ! what a stupid partner i have " you said while shaking him to wake up.

 

            he wake up from his sleep. well, not sleep. but trying to sleep. " stupid? do you think you're that smart huh? then prove it. do it all ! "

 

           " okay, i'll prove it. lets see who's the smart ! " you said and do the questions thats given by your teacher. he laid his head on the table. but he didn't sleep. instead of sleeping, he stare at you and look how you do the questions.

 

         " lets see. ooo, its easy~ " you do it all, but Myungsoo keep on complaining it.

 

         " is it right? thats not how you do it "

 

         " its wrong "

 

        " wrong wrong wrong "

 

        " pabo, wrong "

 

        " erase it ! its all wrong ! "

 

        you lose your temper and look at him. " what ? " he said innocently.

 

       " yah, its not like that " 

 

       " its not like this? really? do you think its wrong? then do it. don't just complain. you said you wanna sleep right? then why are you lying your sleepy head, complaining, and not doing anything? could you just help me with just one question? just one question will do. i told you i will prove that i'm smart, so please. stop it "

 

       " yes, its all wrong ! really wrong ! i don't want to. then you will see how smart i am. i'm going to sleep, but seeing this ugly handwriting won't make me sleep. i just don't want to be said a pabo because of this all wrong answers. okay prove it you smart "

 

       " just shut up " you try to hit him by your pen, he tried to escape. but sadly, you fall on his body. your eyes meet. you can hear his heartbeat. its fast. way too fast. 

 

      " so-sorry " he said.

 

      " i-its okay " you stuttered. as you went up from his body. its the first time you went near to a boy body.

 

      " just do that, don't mind that " 

 

      " yeah " you said and went to do the work.

 

     " aish, pabo, why did you even try to hit him. pabo pabo pabo " you mumbled.

 

     and Myungsoo wiped the sweats that is forming on his forehead. * her eyes is beautiful, too beautiful for me to resist * he thought.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

                         comment and subscribe ! ^^ and thank you for reading ! 

                                  

 

    and credit to Charming Dorks for the poster and background ! i really love it ! >.< thank you again !