We're classmate?

More than Romeo and Juliet.

                    you keep on walking until you heard someone calling your name, then you see your manager running after you. " ~~~ ah! i have to talk to you right now " he said while his hand on his knees, taking breath. 

 

                            " what? i'll help you ! " you said with a happy face.

 

                      " i need you to guide Infinite in this school, please? "

 

                       " yes, Infnite. as you see. they're transfering in this school, so i need to you to guide them in this school " he explained.

 

                        " as you see? i don't know anything about this all. why didn't you tell me earlier?  " you pout.

 

                        "  sorry ~~~ ah, i would have to tell you earlier, but you're busy, and i'm busy. so? " he said.

 

                          " and i saw L earlier, so they're really are in this school? " you asked.

 

                          " how many times do i have to tell you? yes, they are "

 

                          " what are they doing here? what are the reason? and straight to the point, why are they here? " you asked with a curious face.

 

                           " of course for studying ~~~ ah, what else? " he laughed.

 

                           " okay, i'll guide them " you said.

 

                            " really? thank you ! "

 

                             " bye hyung, i have to go now ! " you waved at him.

 

                              " and don't forget your schedule later ! " he shouted. you make a ' okay ' sign at him.

 

                               and then you run again and met Myungsoo again. " why are you here? i mean, what are you doing here, infront of my class? "

 

                               " your class? " he asked. * so i'm her classmate?  * he thought.

 

                                " yes, my class. " no answer from him again. instead of answering you, he walk into your class. you just walk behind him with a annoyed face. you really hate it when you were ignored.

 

                                 " Kim Myungsoo ssi, you can get back to your seat " you teacher said to him. "  and ~~~ ssi, come here "

 

                                 " yes? " you said.

 

                                  " you're late again, what's your reason now? " your homeroom teacher said.

 

                                  " as you see, there's a traffic, thats why i'm late, i'm sorry " you look at her with a puppy eyes. you can hear the boys is ' aww-ing ' at your reaction.

 

                                  " now go to your seat. we're in the middle of study, open your book to page 78 " she said to you.

 

                                 then you walk away and your bestfriend, Lee Soomi wave at you like there's no tomorrow and said " ~~~ ah ! annyeong~ ! "

 

                                  " unnie ! annyeong ! " you said and sit on your seat that is next to Soomi and on your back is Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

 

                                 " yah, isn't that ~~~ ? so she's our classmate? i'm so excited ! " Sungyeol jumped up and down on his sit. " and, why are you and ~~~ came to class in the same time? " Sungyeol asked.

 

                                " shut up, its nothing okay? " Myungsoo said.

 

                                " i know there is, no need to lie to me, i can i see it in your eyes " Sungyeol teased.

 

                                 " whatever " Myungsoo said and rolled his eyes.

 

                                 " yah, if you continue to be cold like this, ~~~ won't like you. believe me. i know she will like me, cos i'm cute, not cold like you " Sungyeol said and rolled his eyes back.

 

                                 " keep on dreaming " Myungsoo laughed.

 

                                " and now you're laughing huh? "

 

                                you turned to the back to take your books from your bag to see Sungyeol and Myungsoo. " oh, hi ! " you said and waved.

 

                                 " hi ! " Sungyeol waved back.

 

                                " you're Sungyeol right? and you're L! " you said with a friendly face.

 

                                " yeah ! nice to meet you ~~~ ssi " he took his hand out to shook with your hand.

 

                                " yeah, nice to meet you too " you shook hand with him.

 

                                " yah, i just shook hands with her ! aren't you jealous? thats what you get if you're cute like me " Sungyeol said happily and stick out his tounge.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

 

                   comment and subscribe ! ^^