Transfering school?

More than Romeo and Juliet.

 " hyung, why should we transfer to that school? " sunggyu as the leader asked to their manager.

"  that school is our company's. you need to transfer there. we will bear all of your needs in that school. "

" but why? we will miss our schoooool ! " sungjong said with sad face.

" this must sound ridicilous to you all, but you must, or our CEO will be mad  "

" huh? our CEO is behind this too? " Woohyun asked.

" yes, the CEO wants you to transfer there, if not, you know what will happen. beside, its our company school too. ~~~ is studying there too. aren't you all should be excited huh? " the manager smirked at them.

" jinjja? waaaaaaaaaah, its gonna be fun ! "

" that giant baby? "

" yes " the manager said while looking at all the member with happy face.

" yeobo, are going to cheat on me? tell me~ " Dongwoo said to Hoya.

" eo? of course not yeobo ah, you're my only " Hoya said.

" kiss? " Dongwoo pot his lips to Hoya.

" yah, don't take it real ! " Hoya said, disgusted.

" eww, get a room " Sungyeol said.

" yah, aren't you excited? you sure are. you know what? i saw ~~~'s stuff all over you box. your secret box." Sungyeol teased Myungsoo.

" yah, why did you bother to touch it? huh? can't you stop disturbing my stuff? " the angry L said.

"bla bla bla "

" WE AGREED " they said.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

morning came, and you are still in your dreamland until... ' KRING KRING KRING ! ' your alarm buzzed. you shot off from your bed. " aish ! this alarm, can you shut up? i'm just having a dream, a beautiful dream. it is i'm being a princess. " you pout. and then your phone rings. " now what? "

" ~~~ ah ! good morning ! "

" oh, good morning hyung ! "

" yah, stop with hyung can you? call me oppa. "

" oppa? bwahahaahahah ! you're too old for it. "

" don't make me going crazy "

" araso araso. what did you want for calling me? i'm still sleepy"

" did you just wake up? do you know what time it is? now, go prepare yourself to school. noooooow ! "

" why did you even shout at this early morning hyung, you hurt my ears, you better check out hyung "

" NOW, i'll talk to you at your school later "

" araso. aish. eh? you're coming to my school? why? "

" just go prepare yourself now !

before you could answer, he hung up already. " aish, yabosayo? yabosayo? " you sighed and said " i think i have to prepare myself now " you hop off from your bed and prepared yourself.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

                       comment and subscribe ! ;3