Chapter 4

Fiction and Fact [Sequel to On Rainy Days]

 Yoseob:

I peeked at Junhyung one more time before turning away. He was having a casual chat with Hyunseung and ~~~~~~, while Kikwang and Dongwoon was still busy cuddling and Doojoon was out to answer the manager’s call. I sat there on of the chairs, being the only person who was left out. As usual, I didn’t even know where to put my spare hands, so I started to rub them together humming a random song that popped up in my mind.

You are my virus
You will make it harder on me
When I look at you again
My heart will hurt
But still I want you
Even if I’m in pain after pain
Even if I might lose everything
.

Junhyung looked at me, surprised. Then I remembered it was one of his demo songs. I winked at him in a planned cute style. But at the moment he turned back and kissed Hyunseung on his forehead, my heart clenched. It hurt so badly. Not physically, I was fine outside. I meant it hurt me, mentally. Tears nearly filled my eyes, but I managed to swallow it back inside as Kikwang glared at me suspiciously. I raised my thumb at him, signaling that I was fine; but he kept staring at me in an awkward way. I stood up from my seat and headed to the door as soon as Doojoon stepped in. He put his hands in his pocket and asked me:

   “Where are you going?”

   “Are you going to ask me where I am going whenever I go to the bathroom, Doojoon hyung?” I puffed my cheeks. The leader blushed and ~~~~~~ started giggling. I walked past him and headed towards the bathroom at the end of the hall. My fists clenched tight and it felt like I was going to fall down any moment later. What is happening to me? Why does my heart hurt like this?

I rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door behind my back. I leaned against it so as to not let anyone come in. Slowly, I sat down on the floor and hugged my knees. How pathetic. I was crying in a bathroom of a hospital because of a guy.

I admit it. I love Yong Junhyung. I loved him right at the moment he stepped into the bar with that careless smirk on his lips and that passionate gaze when he starts to sing his lines. It was me, the one who didn’t believe in love at first sight.

Now, I do.

 

Flashback

I chased after him across the hall, calling his name in desperation. He didn’t even bother to look back, until I managed to catch up with his pace and held his shoulder.

   “Junhyung hyung…” I panted. “I know… we all know that you are worried about Hyunseung hyung, but you need some time for yourself too. Just go back and I promise I will take good care of him until you’re back, okay?”

   “Sorry, Seobie.” He pinched my cheeks before reaching the door and stepped in. “But I think I spent enough time for myself.”

I lowered my head and followed him into the room. What else could I do?

He sat down on the chair next to Hyunseung. Even though the latter was sleeping, he was still beautiful. He looked like a prince from a fairytale who was lost in this world until Junhyung found him. I looked at him again and compared my face to his in silence before I realized that I was no match against him. No one else could be better than him.

Except for Junhyung.

I blushed at the thought and went to pat his head. He looked at me in surprise and drifted himself into his own little world. I silently watched his expression changed bit by bit, trying to figure what was going on. Junhyung lifted his head and watched the rain pouring down outside. For a moment, I thought he was going crazy.

   “Yoseob, I need to tell you this.” He looked at me.

   “What’s it, hyung?” I puffed my cheeks cutely, but on the inside I was screaming. He was holding my wrist. He was looking at me. Would he cheat on Hyunseung or something like that? My heart beated faster as Junhyung sighed. I just wanted to throw Hyunseung, that goddamn sleeping beauty, somewhere to hear a proper answer from his lover. Or maybe, my future lover. Yang Yoseob, what the hell are you thinking?

   “It’s just… I…” He was so, so close to answering me if Hyunseung didn’t wake up. Why did he even wake up in that situation?

I saw Junhyung embraced the latter in his arms, totally forgotten that he was going to tell me something. I knew I lost that battle. As Hyunseung carressed Junhyung’s cheeks, I felt like the ground was crumbling underneath my feet, leaving me falling non-stop to the black abbyss below. I smiled at Hyunseung as encouragingly as possible and trudged out of the room. It was more than enough to me. I should better call the guys.

End of flashback.

 

I sat there and kept on crying my pathetic heart out. I fell in love for the first time in my life and ended up being heart-broken. I grabbed a strong hold of my shirt, almost ended up tearing it apart. I didn’t know how to stop my heart from being hurt like that. I didn’t know how to stop thinking about Junhyung. I was all alone that time. No one else could help me.

Someone knocked on the door.

   “Yoseob, are you there?” Doojoon-hyung called me worriedly. I quickly sat up and washed my face. As I opened the door, he looked at my swollen eyes and raised his voice:

   “Are you sure you are okay? You look terrible. You know, I could take you to the emergency room for a check-up right now.”

   “Nah, I’m fine. Just a little dizzy.” I pushed him aside gently to make room for my exit. “I think I will go home first. See you this evening.”

   “We don’t have to work tonight, and the doctor said Hyunseung is fine now, so…” Hyung scratched his head. “I was thinking of taking you guys somewhere to eat. But if you are tired, we can just…”

   “No, I’ll go.” I interrupted him. “I’ll see you at six.”

   “Okay.” He sighed. “Just go home and sleep for a bit, okay?”

I nodded at him and turned away, trying hard not to cry in front of the public. Bringing me here for a check-up? I chuckled. What kind of doctor can fix a broken heart?

I saw the guys in front of the hospital and waved at them. At least I was cheered up after that sleep, and Doojoon announced that he was taking us out for grilled meat. They waved back, and I skipped to them as ~~~~~~ pulled Kikwang’s phone out to call a cab. I looked at Hyunseung secretly and saw him, all pale and tired. He was skinnier than the last time I saw him at the bar. Seeing him being wrapped in Junhyung’s jacket and holding Junhyung’s hand, I felt worse than ever. I wished I had been him.

We really enjoyed our grilled meat. Well, at least they did. My hands were getting colder and colder everytime Junhyung fed Hyunseung and they laughed together. Doojoon was complaining about ~~~~~~’s grade – she was rated Fair, but she promised to bring back an Excellent report card. Kikwang and Dongwoon were still in their childish fight, not forgetting to support the leader’s complaint. Some time later, ~~~~~~ poked my side with her elbow:

   “You didn’t eat much, oppa. Is everything okay?”

   “Yeah…” I mumbled and began to stare at my chopsticks. Suddenly, Junhyung reached his hand to my forehead and put the other one on his. He frowned.

   “It looks like you are having a fever.”

   “I guess.” I looked down to hide my burning cheeks. I was sick. I was lovesick, to be exact. I stood up, mumbling to the others that I needed to go outside for some fresh air.

I stood there on the balcony, my hands clung on to the freezing banisters. I watched the smoke coming out of my mouth as I breathe with a rather entertained attitude.

You are my virus.

   “Are you okay?” I heard a husky voice coming from behind my back and turned around. Junhyung was standing there holding his scarf. “It’s cold out here. Put this on.”

Before I could even response, he nearly wrapped his arms around me and put the scarf on my neck gently. For a moment, I felt like I was going to faint any moment. Heartbreaker.

   “W-wh-where is Hyunseung hyung?” I stammered.

   “He is busy playing with his friends.” He sighed and put his hand on my head. “It’s cold. “Winter is coming. What would you like for Christmas?”

   “There are still two more months, hyung!”

   “I wanted to prepare first.” He chuckled. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the decent scent of his cologne floating in the air.

I want you and I to be like this. Like lovers. Forever.

----------------------------------------

Author's words: Another chapter is done! I hope you enjoyed reading it. Yoseob is having a crush on Junhyung, kekeke~ What will happen? Find out in the next chapters >:) I used another B2ST's song, Virus, from the album Fiction and Fact. The song Fiction is used on chapter 1.

For the ones who have been waiting for Gamers to come out, I'm so sorry! I was too lazy to do the writing, so I PROMISE to do at least 2 chapters next week okay?

My unnie and I are writing an apply fic. If you are interested in roleplaying and want to take part in our fiction, check this link out: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/165215/battle-between-k2-and-ent-apply--you-unknown-yurigirlxgirl

Also, PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

Have a nice week, everyone <3<3<3