One of Us Will Die

Club Ranada

 

A week had passed, neither L.Joe or Chunji had went to school, because Chunji was still recovering a bit while L.Joe was staying with his lover, yes, lover…the two had properly confessed to each other three days earlier and the two had become official. Anyway, it had been a week since the two had gone to school and according to CAP and Niel Seoji had been out for the past week as well, and they all new that she was planning something for when the two returned, but they both knew that they couldn’t run away from it forever, because both of the boys had to return to school eventually.

Chunji sighed as he stepped out of the club for the first time since spending the night with L.Joe at the hotel.

“Are you sure you want to go to School?” asked CAP, looking at the two younger males who were holding hands tightly, the two nodded.

“We’re positive hyung…we’ve come up with a plan…” said L.Joe, looking at the older feminine male beside him who was smiling brightly while taking the semi-fresh morning air into his lungs.

Chunji then spoke up, “CAP-hyung, you don’t have to worry too much I have L.Joe by my side to protect me.”

“If you need help remember to call me, ok?” said CAP, Chunji nodded.

“I know hyung, you’ve reminded me countless times as have Niel and L.Joe.” said Chunji, loosening his hold around L.Joe’s hand a little bit, only to feel the younger tighten the hold on his.

Chunji leaned his head against L.Joe’s shoulder as they walked still feeling a bit light headed, laughing as Niel turned towards CAP and said, “Why can’t we be like them?”

“Niel, we aren’t anything like them that’s why…We aren’t them…” whispered CAP, turning so his face was closer to Niel’s, their lips nearly touching, as CAP moved closer to Niel’s face Niel pulled away and CAP kissed the younger male’s cheek instead of his lips.

“Rejected.” Said L.Joe and Chunji at the same time, unintentionally, the two then looked at each other, smiled and cracked up laughing.

“I see that you all are in a good mood.” Said Changjo, smiling at his hyungs, who all nodded, Ricky was latched onto the younger’s arm, “Chunji, I see that you’re finally feeling better…I heard about all that happened from Niel…”

Chunji looked at the younger servant, “You really don’t know how to keep your mouth shut do you?”

Niel looked at his hyung, holding his hands in the air, “Hey, he wanted to know what was going on and why you hadn’t shown up for school in two weeks, so I told him why, after all, you never said I couldn’t.”

Chunji shook his head laughing and smiled at Changjo who smiled back at the older male, the second youngest of the six then chimed in and released his lover’s arm, only to latch onto the second oldest’s, “I’ve missed you hyung!”

“I’ve missed you too Ricky, how come you haven’t come to the apartment recently?” asked Chunji, Ricky looked at the ground, his face red in embarrassment and Chunji, realized what exactly the two youngest had been doing. Chunji simply shook his head laughing and ruffled the younger’s hair, “Alright, I understand, don’t worry about it…”

“Yah, Byunghyun!” called a deep voice suddenly from behind the group, the teenager Chunji was holding hands with spun around and looked at the black haired male who stood behind him with a tall, lanky servant.

“Myungsoo-hyung, you know to call me L.Joe…” said the blonde haired boy he then turned to the tall servant by his brother’s side, “Long time no see Sungyeol-hyung…”

The older males smiled and walked to the group who all had stopped.

“Why are you two heading to school with us? I thought your school was in the other direction…” muttered Niel, earning a glare from Myungsoo, “Not that I care I was just wondering…”

“We transferred schools…” said Sungyeol, “As did Dongjun and Sungjong…”

“Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo have also transferred to a school closer to ours…” said Myungsoo.

“Why?” asked L.Joe, looking at his older brother who looked back at him.

“Appa, wanted to increase the defense around you and Chunji, he predicts that the will try to attack Sungyeol during school…” said Myungsoo.

“How is that possible?” asked CAP, “She hasn’t been at school for the past week.”

“Or so you’ve thought…” said Myungsoo, “She’s been there the whole time, she’s just been hiding, waiting for Chunji to come back so she can make her move…She’s going to try to get Chunji today, because she’s challenging appa…”

L.Joe looked at his brother and the older’s lover, sighing, “I see…yeobo, you need to stay close to me today, ok?”

The older boy looked at him and nodded, “Alright…”

“Don’t worry too much…” said Myungsoo, “If she tries anything, we’re ready…If she gets you out of the school, we’re ready…You all might not have noticed, but the bar is going to be closed all day and night for the next twenty five hours, because all of those whom are working there have been pulled out to help…Yunhak, Sungmo, Sungje, Kwangsoo, Geonil, Jihyuk, they’re all around the outside of the school, all waiting in cars, just in case we need back up, or just in case they get you…”

Chunji nodded, his hand had begun to tremble slightly as the fear rose, he had thought it was all just a dream up until then, he never actually thought she’d come after him, but apparently he was wrong…

Feeling his lover’s hand tremble, L.Joe gripped tighter onto the older’s hand, squeezing it for reassurance as he whispered into his lover’s ear, whispering, “Chunji she won’t touch you, we won’t let here…”

Chunji simply nodded, trying to trick himself into believing it; however the feeling in his gut told him otherwise, it told him that he was going to get hurt today. That not only he but others would…It told him that innocent people would get hurt and it was all because of him being with the man he loved. He took a deep breath as they made it to the school grounds and headed into the school, the other students watched as the group of eight were joined by two others, a buff older male and a thin male who looked younger than Chunji, but turned out to be the same age. As the group of ten boys headed into the school, the other students avoided them sensing that something dangerous was bound to happen, sensing that someone or something was going to get hurt sooner than the group noticed.

“Why are they all acting like that?” whispered Ricky, the second youngest boy, latching onto Changjo again, however all the boys jumped as a gun resounded through the school, echoing through the halls, causing the students around the boys to panic and run, the boys glanced around, looking for the person they all knew was there watching.

L.Joe’s grip tightened around Chunji’s hand, refusing to let go, knowing that there was a possibility that they’d get separated from each other if he did. Myungsoo glanced around, pulling out his phone while Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Dongjun stood around L.Joe and Chunji, their backs facing the lovers and their fronts facing forwards, looking for any attackers. Myungsoo quickly talking into the phone warning his brothers and the servants outside that it was happening already and that they had no more time to relax, after all Seoji made the first move, which would mean that they’d have to make their own move, already at a disadvantage, because they were trapped in the school with a bunch of panicking people running all over the place screaming.

Myungsoo glanced around for an exit, “Guys head to the left!”

The others nodded and pushed through the thick crowd who shoved back, heading the way Myungsoo told them to. However something they never expected to happen happened, someone ran, pushing through the crowd to get to the ten, slugged L.Joe in the face and pulled Chunji, by his hair, away from his younger lover and breaking through the middle of their little chain of people somehow, without the others even noticing what happened until it was too late and the man who had taken Chunji was gone.

Myungsoo pulled out his phone, calling all his brothers and all those waiting outside, warning them that Seoji’s men got Chunji and from what he guesses are going to try to escape from the back entrances of the school, however, just to be safe he told them to guard all the entrances.

 

An hour later, L.Joe sat in a car with Myungsoo and Sungyeol, the three were sitting in silence, L.Joe gazing out the window, thinking about where Chunji was and how much he failed at protecting the boy. He could’ve fought back, but he was too shocked from the suddenly blow to his face to react.

“Do you think he’s alright?” asked L.Joe, keeping an eye out for a car Sungmo had seen speeding away from the school on the wrong side of the road.

Myungsoo looked at him through the rear view mirror before looking back at the road, “L.Joe do you really want to hear my opinion on that?”

“Not really…” whispered L.Joe, knowing that Myungsoo was thinking the same thing he was…if Chunji lived to see the night, he’d be lucky, because Seoji didn’t play around when she wanted someone dead.

Myungsoo sighed, “This is getting us nowhere…”

An idea then flashed in Sungyeol’s mind and the older male turned to face the boy in the back of the car, “Does Chunji have a cell phone?”

L.Joe nodded, “He does, but what does that have to do with anything?”

“Your father always places a tracking device in the phones he hands out, so his is bound to have one…” said Sungyeol, “Give me your phone.”

“Where’s yours?” Asked L.Joe.

“It got stepped on back in the school…so, just give me your damn phone,” Said Sungyeol.

The younger nodded and handed the older male his phone, and the older looked at it intensely, doing something so a GPS type thing came on.

“Did you get something?” asked Myungsoo, keeping his eyes on the road.

“Yes…” said Sungyeol, “Chunji’s phone is off but his tracking device signal isn’t…”

“Where is he?” Asked Myungsoo, glancing at his lover and then back at the road.

“He’s in warehouse 132 along the bank of the River…it’s a warehouse that has been abandoned for years now, so it could easily be used as a base for a gang…” said Sungyeol, gripping onto his seat belt as Myungsoo turned the car around, heading back to the river which they had just crossed minutes ago, from how fast Myungsoo was going, the car tires had begun to smoke, however, they only smoked during the turn.

Suddenly L.Joe’s phone rang, and Sungyeol looked at it to see who was calling, “It’s her…”

“Give me the phone…” hissed L.Joe, Sungyeol automatically gave it to the younger, who picked up the phone, and before he could even say hello, Seoji spoke up.

“Byunghyun…come to warehouse 132 by sun down if you want to see your precious little Chunji again…otherwise you can look for him in the River…”

“Seoji I swear…if you-”

However as soon as the boy started to speak, a click on the other side of the line could be heard making L.Joe stiffen up in his seat, his eyes glancing around frantically looking for the warehouse as he heard Chunji’s gagged whimper.

“You better be here by sun down…” hissed Seoji, “and you better be alone, or else you’re precious little will be bleeding to death in the middle of the River…”

The next click he heard was followed by beeps and he knew that she had hung up, “Hyung is there any possible way for you to speed up?”

“L.Joe, I’m going as fast as this car can, we’re nearly there.” Said Myungsoo, soon the car slid to a stop as Myungsoo slammed on the breaks just outside of warehouse 132, L.Joe automatically went to climb out, “L.Joe, I’m going in with you…”

“Don’t…” hissed L.Joe, “You’re endangering Chunji’s life…”

“What do you want me to do then, sit out here and wait for me?”

L.Joe shook his head, “Get out of here and tell the others where I’m at…if I don’t get in contact with you in two hours, bring the others in and get us, ok?”

Myungsoo nodded and watched as L.Joe climbed out of the car, running to the warehouse which he entered silently, he jumped as he heard a gun go off followed by a gagged whimper, he made his way to the back of the warehouse, passing through the maze of abandoned crates, when he got to the middle of the warehouse he saw the gang members all sitting around on crates laughing at the whimpering form of Chunji, laughing because he was so afraid of a girl, a psychotic girl with a gun.

 L.Joe’s eyes landed on the whimpering mess, Chunji’s eyes were squeezed shut, tears streaming out of them, rolling down his face and wetting the cloth that was tied around his head. There were two ropes tied around the older male’s legs, one was around the older’s ankles; the other was around his knees. Then there was one bounding his wrist together behind his back, the other rope was tied around his arms and torso, making it so that he was pretty much immobile. There were bullet holes in the crate by his head and a disgusting smelling liquid was spilling out of it and onto the poor tied up boy.

“Seoji!” called L.Joe, seeing that she was once again loading the gun to shoot at Chunji again, he knew that if she really wanted to kill the boy she would.

“L.Joe…it’s good to see that you’re here…” said Seoji, smiling at him hauntingly, “Now that you’re here we can begin out little show.”

L.Joe looked at her in confusion, however two men who were ten times strong than L.Joe, came up behind the boy and tied him down to a wooden crate. Chunji’s eyes had opened and were glued onto L.Joe who felt his chest begin to hurt as he saw the pain and fear that shone bright in Chunji’s eyes. The younger male keep mouthing that it’d be alright, calming the older down a little bit, however, the younger didn’t even know if they’d live to see the next day…

Chunji sat there in silence as two men headed his way, the boy looked at them in fear, but L.Joe could see a glint of something else in the older’s eyes and knew that whatever the older boy was going to do wasn’t going to be good.

Chunji took a deep breath as the two men cut his legs lose and started to touch him in inappropriate places, Seoji smirked and stepped out of the way so that L.Joe could seeing Chunji, the younger felt bile raise in his throat and he could feel the anger boiling as it rushed through his veins.

“Don’t touch him!” Hissed L.Joe, thrashing against the rope that bounded him to the chair, only to get rope burn, however, he didn’t care and continued his pointless attempt of breaking free.

Seoji looked at him a smirk dressing his delicate features, “To be honest with you L.Joe, you didn’t even the boys…they did…”

L.Joe’s eyes widened and he hissed out again, “Seoji, I swear if they touch Chunji anymore than they are not I will murder you all with my own hands.”

Seoji looked at him, “How are you going to do that when you’re all tied up like that?”

“Trust me Seoji, I have my ways…” hissed L.Joe.

“L.Joe-honey, if anyone else enters this warehouse, I’ll Chunji before you can even blink…” said Seoji, walking closed and straddling L.Joe, sitting on his lap, their lips almost touching.

Chunji watched from where the two were touching him inappropriately and his anger rose higher than ever before and he decided that he was sick of being scared of the girl, he was sick of being scared of others, he was sick of being pushed down by others, he was tired of letting people walk all over him.  L.Joe simply looked past Seoji and to Chunji where he saw a glare on the older male’s face he’s never seen before. L.Joe could see the anger in Chunji and was praying that the older male didn’t try anything dangerous; L.Joe looked at the older male, trying to imagine a life without him. He then glared at the girl sitting on his lap, the one who would be the one who’d possibly take his lover away from him.

“Do you really prefer that defenseless, weak over me?” asked Seoji, whispering into his ear, her warm breath making the younger male tremble in disgust.

“Yes…” hissed L.Joe, “You’re a psycho…It’d take him over you any day…”

Seoji stood up, “Then I guess I have no other choice than to get rid of him…”

She turn around, only to be shocked at what she saw, there stood Chunji, his hand and wrists bleeding from the rope he just got out of, despite it being tied so tightly around his wrists that they were bruising. Chunji stood there pointing a gun back at her, she looked around and saw four unconscious men standing around, not one had a gunshot wound but all had nasty bruises on their face. Seoji looked Chunji, seeing that she wouldn’t be able to kill the older boy she’d have to kill the one she loved then they could live together happily in heaven, however her plans changed for a third time that night. As she shot, she was tackled to the ground and three other gun shots echoed through the room. However before those who we shot could look and see who else was shot, they all passed out.

However, of the three, only one didn’t make it…

 

So, yeah, thats the last chapter, the Epilogue is to come next...XD Please comment, since it's the end of the story (well almost the end) I'd appreciate to hear your opinions on it...Anyways, the next update will come when I come home frome school in like nine hours. Please excuse the mistakes I didn't have time to edit it...