The Slave Meets His Master

Club Ranada

 

[Chunji’s PoV]

“Hyung is he going to be okay?” I asked looking at the boy who was lying in bed worriedly.

Sungmo-hyung nodded, “He just passed out from exhaustion…”

I looked at the boy sadly, “CAP probably caused it…”

Sungmo nodded, “I’m going to have to call Jaejoong-sshi…”

“Who?”

“Yunho’s wife and the person who is actually trying to protect us from Yunho…Jaejoong is really nice to us and wants to make it so that none of us who are living here will be able to get hurt or ually harassed by anyone…” said Sungmo, “Also, Jaejoong is also our manager at the bar…”

“Oh…” I said, Sungmo then pulled away and pulled out a cell phone, calling Jaejoong-sshi…I mean master. I looked at Niel worriedly, feeling so useless seeing him like this. He didn’t like seeing me hurt and I didn’t like seeing him exhausted.

“Chunji…” said Sungmo suddenly, I looked away from Niel and to him, “Would you mind filling in for Niel tonight?”

“No, I don’t mind…” I said, looking back at Niel, “As long as someone is here to watch him…”

“Chunji, are you okay?”

I nodded looking at my hyung who continued to look at me in worry.

“Are you sure?”

I nodded.

 

Later that night, I was standing behind the bar, I had finished my first shift as server and really wished I’d never have to do it again, but I knew I had to. I knew I had to deal with all those erted old me. I had to deal with their groping hands and inappropriate language, I knew I had to…not that I wanted to…it’s just that I had no other choice but to do as master said. Sungmo had introduced me to the other house mates and my coworkers, whom all were nice and here for the same reason I was, to pay their family’s debt back. I looked up from where I was drying the previously used dishes; it was around midnight which I had one hour left of this hellish torture. I sighed and looked around my eyes landing on a frail male who wasn’t a servant to anyone his name Sungje, and one of my favorite hyungs, the reason being was that he was just an entertaining person to be around and one of those people who easily got on Sungmo-hyung’s nerves and in turn caused them to bicker…They really made me forget the fact that I was being forced to be here sometimes and I love them both for it.

Suddenly Sungmo-hyung disrupted my thoughts and I looked at him.

“God, I wish he’d stop staring…” said Sungmo, who stood beside me behind the bar, mixing a costumers drink.

“Who is he?” I asked, glancing up from the glass I was drying off, trying to find the boy who was staring at Sungmo-hyung.

“Jung Yunhak, Sungmo’s secret admirer,” Said Sungje hyung, walking up to the counter to get the drinks that were ready to be served and dropping the new order of food and alcohol off. Sungje set the tray down so that he could pin up the order so both Sungmo and I could easily see it, while he did that, Sungmo finished making the last drink and took a second to punch Sungje’s shoulder. The thinner male pouted and rubbed his shoulder, “Hyung that hurt.”

“Good.” Said Sungmo, he then looked at me “Yunhak is a creeper who you should be cautious around, if you aren’t careful the ert will touch you in inappropriate places.”

 “Hyung, I’m not a little kid, you don’t have to talk to me like one.” I said, looking at him in amusement.

He smiled and said, “Yeah, but you still have an innocent air around you, keep it that way, ok?”

I nodded, “I will hyung, I will…”

We then went back to work, only to have Sungmo speaking up again, “God damn it, would he stop staring at my chest…I feel violated.”

I laughed, “Hyung maybe you should stop taking your shirt off during you performances…I bet you if you did he’d stop staring there…”

“He’d be staring somewhere else then, because it’s either I work in this club and ‘strip’ by taking off my shirt or I go to one of the mafia’s other clubs and work there by taking off ALL my clothes and have him stare at my and manhood all the time…” said Sungmo, I could tell he was getting really aggravated by the guys staring because hyung rarely cursed, “Yeah, Chunji, that’s so much better…”

“I’m sorry hyung…I’d stay here if I were you.” I said.

He laughed and nodded, “There is no way I’m transferring out of here…”

“If it makes you feel better Sungmo, at least you have him staring at you and it’s at your chest, I have es who look like they’re about to die staring at my and groping it…”

“God, those types of men are disgusting.”

I nodded, “They are…”

[L.Joe’s PoV]

I stood in front of CAP, glaring at the man who was refusing to go to the club with me.

“You’re kidding right, CAP, you can do what you want to them, they’re your servant.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at the older male, “My beautiful servant is waiting for me and I need to go meet him.”

“You can go without me…” said CAP, “L.Joe, you didn’t see his face…he looked so frightened and hurt…I was never violent towards him before but I just couldn’t control my anger when he began to talk about Chunji in such a casual tone…L.Joe I think I scared him away.”

I pulled on his arm, pulling him off the couch, “There is only one way to find out, so come on.”

“NO! L.Joe!”

“Stop being a baby and come on…” I said, pulling him completely off the bed, he glared at me, “There is only one way to find out weither or not he hates you…let’s get to the club…my beautiful Chunji is waiting for me and Niel’s probably waiting for you.”

CAP looked at me and sighed, “Fine…I’ll come with you ok you ?”

I smiled, “Great, now let’s go.”

CAP sighed again but followed me outside and all the way to the club; we walked in without getting carded because they all knew who we were.  As soon as I walked in I took in a deep breath, smirking happily at the mixed smell of alcohol and sweat.

“Damn, I didn’t realize just how much I’ve missed this place…” I said, smirking widely.

“I’m glad you did, because I for one could live without coming back here ever again.” Said  CAP, frowning, his eyes scanning the place for Niel, his frown deepened seeing that Niel wasn’t on shift, however his eyes did stop when he was looking at the counter, I followed his line of vision seeing a beauty.

“Who is that?” I asked.

“That’s yours…that is Chunji…” said CAP, walking towards the boy, who turned towards us and looked straight into my eyes and I smirked, I could tell that this one would be fun to toy with. I then walked closer to the boy.

 

[Chunji’s PoV]

“Who is that?” I asked, pointing at the blonde haired boy who had just entered the club with CAP.

“Ah…I believe that’s the youngest of Yunho’s sons…” said Sungje, “He just returned to Japan from the Americas…I think his name is L.Joe, but I’m not too sure, you should ask Sungmo…he could ask Yunhak…”

“No, hyung I’ll pass putting Sungmo through that misery…” I said, smiling, despite how scared I felt.

Niel, I though you said he wouldn’t return and that he was married…

I felt an intense stare on me and I looked up, seeing the blonde head’s eyes locked with mine, a smirk appeared on his face and his eyes had a mischievous glint in them, and I knew that this was the beginning of the end of my life.

My heart beat picked up as the two walked closer to me, I looked over and saw that Sungmo was in the back getting more drinks since we were running out of them up here. I looked up again and saw that the two were already in front of the counter.

I looked at them both in fear a little bit.

“Where is Niel?” asked CAP, “He was supposed to be working this shift tonight…”

“He passed out at school…” I said quietly, looking away from the blonde boy avoiding his gaze, “He’s still unconscious from what I know…However, you should go upstairs if you want to know more about why he passed out.”

“Alright, thank you Chunji, also, meet your master, this is the infamous L.Joe and the person you’ll be serving for the rest of your life.” Said CAP, “L.Joe, I’m going upstairs are you going to join me?”

“Nah,” Said the male, looking straight at me, making me more nervous more than I already am, “I’m going to get to know my new slave more personally…”

“Alright…have fun…” said CAP, walking away.

I looked at him, wishing he’d come back so that I wouldn’t be left alone with L.Joe, who was sitting on the stool smirking at me as he eyes me. He looked at the baggy clothes that hung off my shoulders.

“We’re going to need to buy you some tighter clothes,” Said L.Joe, smirking as he leaned forward and caressed my cheek making me shiver, he smirked, “You love this don’t you?”

I looked at him not knowing how to answer as Niel’s words from this morning passed through my head, I took a deep breath and backed away a bit, making L.Joe chuckle, “Beautiful, you don’t have to be shy anymore…after all, you’re mine starting tonight…and I can do whatever I want with you…and I already have an idea in mind…” I looked at him, shocked and he smirked greasily, “Tonight, you’re mine beautiful.” 

 

Hope you enjoyed, please remember to comment below. I really enjoy reading all of them and they encourage me to update faster...The story will get more interesting starting in the next chapter.