Epilogue

Club Ranada

 

Two groans filled the room, both heard the other, both heard the faint beeping sound in the room, and both opened their eyes to be blinded by the fluorescent lights that were shinning down on them. Both turned and looked at the bed beside theirs both looked at each other, both shocked to see that they both were there. The younger of the two reached out, luckily the older was on the side that hadn’t been shot, while the older winced, adjusting himself so he could easily reach out and hold the other’s hand, despite the bandages that wrapped his own aching wrists up.

“Chanhee, how did we end up here?” asked the younger male looking at his beautiful lover, who had wraps around both of his wrists and hands, and one around his torso, the part that went up over his shoulder was visible, to be honest the whole bandage was visible through the thin white shirt that was one the wounded boy.

The older looked at the younger male, a smile dressing his smile as he said, “I really don’t know…but I’m glad we’re in here together…”

Suddenly the door opened and they heard a squeal, “THEY’RE UP!”

Others rushed into the room and the two boys smiled at all the others, who from the looks of their nasty bruises and some of their cuts entered the warehoused after the two had been shot. Despite all of them coming and going in the room and talking to one of the two, the two kept their hands interlocked between the beds. Soon all the others left and two men walked in, seeing one of them, L.Joe shot up, only to hold his head as the little black dots took over his vision for a second. When the dizzy spell passed he smiled at the man.

“Appa…” The man smiled, not speaking as he handed L.Joe a few things, and the boy looked at them and then at his appa, “Passports and tickets?”

“To Jeju…” said the man, “You’ve always said you want to go there, so, I’ll going to allow you two to go there together…I’ve bought a house for you two and since I’m positive that you two don’t want to have this type of life anymore, plus you’re wound is going to take a while to heal…”

The youngest male in the room nodded, looking at his arm, the bullet had hit a major artery and caused the hand to go paralyzed. The boy then smiled at his appa, “Thank you…appa.”

The man simply smiled and looked over at his son’s lover, he whispered so only Chunji could hear, “I’m sorry that I’ve put you through so much pain these past few weeks, please try to understand that I noticed that you and Byunghyun need someone else’s help to heal yourself…So, I thought that if I put you two together you’d both change and complete each other…I’m really sorry Chunji, but at the same time, I’m very thankful, you’ve changed him for the better…you’ve saved him twice now…I hope that you’ll be able to help him heal fully and I hope that I’ll be able to see you and him have a family of your own.”

Chunji nodded at the older male, smiling at him, “Don’t worry, you might’ve caused pain, but you’ve also caused the greatest happiness in my life.”

 

Five years later…

A feminine male sat on the beach with a little two year old in between his legs, digging in the sand while he sat there, looking out over the ocean and out at the setting sun, he smiled down at his son, kissing the crown of the boy’s head as the boy giggled, playing with his umma’s hands, happily. The feminine male jumped as two muscular arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him into the lap of his husband.

“Byunghyun how’s your arm?” asked the male, his eyes never leaving his son, knowing who it was behind him. The younger male rested his chin on his lovely wife’s shoulder and smiled.

“It’s back to the way it is before…” said the younger male, his hand subconsciously slipping under his lover’s shirt rubbing his lover’s stomach, which was marked by two scars, “I start work tomorrow…Once that happens I’ll be able to tell my appa to stop sending us money and I can start supporting our little family of four by myself…”

The older smiled, leaning back into his lover’s broad, muscular chest, his head resting against his younger lover’s shoulder, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, taking in the salt scented air around him enjoying it as a cool summer breeze blew in from the ocean. He knew that his husband was watching their son now and that it was his time to rest until they headed back into their house that was just a mere twenty steps away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To think that two wounded hearts came and molded together, completing each other and creating a bond that no one would ever be able to break was just unbelievable…

 

The End...

 

I really hope you all enjoyed it! XD Before there is any confusion, when L.Joe says "little family of four" there is infact only three there, however, if you look into the text, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see why he says four...