Avoiding Him Won’t Solve Anything

Club Ranada

 

CAP walked into the classroom to see that Niel was missing once again, his chest began to ache and he had a longing to see the younger male, but he understood that the male wasn’t ready to see him, especially after what had happened between L.Joe and Chunji, after what L.Joe did to Chunji. Although it wasn’t really , because Chunji wanted it and allowed him to do it without even struggling, it still affected the male; it brought back memories of the poor boy’s past that CAP knew he wouldn’t want to remember if they were his memories. The male sighed and sat down in his seat, really not wanting to be there, he just wanted to be beside Neil, he wanted to apologize to Niel. He wanted to treat Niel with love and show him just how much he truly loves him. CAP sighed once again and rested his head on the desk while staring out the window, not reacting when he heard someone sitting in the seat beside him at his table, the seat Niel usually sat in.

However he did sit up when he felt a hand with soft skin touch his arm, shaking him. He sat up straight and looked to his right to see none other than the man he was longing to see. He looked at the male surprised, it had been a whole week since he saw Niel, a whole month since the younger refused to see him.

“N-Niel…” said CAP, looking at the younger male who simply smiled at him, “Why are you back…I thought…I thought you were going to stay at the apartment…”

“Chunji made me come…” said Niel, “He told me I should stop avoiding you…after…He told me that you seemed to regret your actions towards me, and most of all he told me he was sick of seeing my face.”

The older male let out a laugh, smiling widely, a weird feeling filled his chest and stomach.

“You seem happy…” said Niel.

The male nodded, “I am happy.”

“Why?” asked Niel.

“I’ve missed you…I’m happy to see you again…” said CAP, his smile stretching from ear to ear and making Niel blush a bit, “How are you feeling?”

Niel looked at his hands, “Better…I’m still a little fevered, but it’s nothing severe and Sungmo said that it’d probably go away completely today, so he cleared me to come to school.”

CAP smiled, “That’s good...Hey Niel.”

The younger looked at him.

“I-I’m sorry…I over reacted that day...” whispered CAP, not wanting others to hear, “I really regret all the things I’ve done to you because I realized that…”

“Realized what?”

“That I love you…” whispered CAP, looking away from Niel, Niel blushed, but turned and looked at the older male.

“I love you too,” whispered Niel as he smiled widely, a blush tinting his cheeks, making CAP look at him.

“Really?”

Niel nodded, “Really.”

CAP smiled impossibly wider and looked at Niel, “I would ask if you want to skip class, but you really shouldn’t since you’ve been missing so much school recently.”

Niel pouted.

“However, if you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to take you out after school…” said CAP.

Niel smiled, “Sounds like a plan to me…”

“So…How is Chunji after…” asked CAP.

Niel’s smile fell and he looked at his hands, “Chunji still can’t sleep for a full night…the nightmares have been coming back every night and we don’t know how to keep them away…We don’t know how to get him to sleep peacefully…CAP, he isn’t sleeping at all now a days because he’s that afraid of those nightmares.”

“What happens in them?” asked CAP.

Niel shrugged, “He won’t say, all I know is that he’ll wake up in the middle of the night crying, yelling, and thrashing around in his sleep.”

“How is he feeling down there?” asked CAP.

“He’s still really sore…” said Niel, “I don’t know why but he is, he’s still limping a bit when he walks too…However, he says he’s returning to school tomorrow…”

“Why?” asked CAP, “It’d mean that he’d have to see L.Joe.”

“He said that he’s not going to bother to avoid him because he’s going to have to confront him eventually…” said Niel.

“But why not do it when he’s stronger and healed?” asked CAP.

“I don’t know…I really don’t know…” said Niel.

The bell then rang and the teacher walked in smiling as she saw that her whole class was there for once, “Alright, students quiet down…”

The kids did just that.

“We have a new student, please give her a warm welcome and take care of her because she’s been out of the country for a while…” said the teacher.

The girl walked in and the smile disappeared off CAP’s face, he gave the girl a pointed glare, making Niel become worried, and grab his lover’s hand.

“What’s wrong?” whispered Niel, worry shone on his face as CAP continued to glare at the girl.

“That is the reason L.Joe killed his first and second servants…” whispered CAP, “I have a feeling, a horrible feeling, in my gut saying that she’ll go after Chunji once she finds out about him being L.Joe’s new servant…Niel, it’s not safe anymore…As long as she is here, Chunji is not safe what so ever…”

 

Hope you enjoyed!