Cute ;3

I Will Always Love You [CLOSED FOR NOW]

(POV - Yo-eun)

I was going to the amusement park with my older brother Yoseob and his friends.I loved going to the amusement park, we didn't go often because Seobie would be practicing often at CUBE with his friends. Although I do wish I could spend more time with him,  Some people would get us confused because we both still looked like little kids, were hyper, and acted somewhat childish, but honestly, I just think it's because Yoseob has rubbed off on me... a lot. After getting the tickets, we waited out in front of the entrance for his friends. When they got there we said hi and went inside, I was talking to Dongwoon because he was in my class. We were talking about school, and stuff. When we got to inside we ran to almost all the rides we wanted to ride on. We saved the best for last, or at least that's what the guys said. When I looked at it, I said, "There is no way, I'm going on it."

"Please, please go on it?" begged Yoseob using his aeygo.

"You know, I am the only one who can resist your aeygo..." I said.

Hyunseung said, "I agree with Yo-eun. I don't want to go on this ride either."

"You guys are such babies, fine, we'll go on it without you." said Junhyung.

They left us on a bench in front of the ride. I said, "Thanks, Hyunseung, you know, for staying behind with me. "

"No problem, the ride doesn't actually look that much fun."

"I know right!" I said while looking around.

I saw a huge stuffed panda... I MUST have it. Without thinking, I got up and walked up to it. When Hyunseung pulled my back. Right before me, a golf cart almost ran me over. Hyunseung yelled, "Hey watch were your going!"

 Why he heck would there be a random golf cart around pedestrians!? At an amusement park?

 I then said, "Thanks... um... do they even allow golf carts to ride here?"

"No I don't think so, are you alright? Be more careful next time."

"Yeah, I think so..." I said.

"Why did you get up anyways?"

"I wanted... the... err. The um... The panda." I admitted.

I didn't want to look like a weirdo in front of Hyunseung. I don't know usually I don't mind what others think of me, but when I'm around Hyunseung, it's different. A good different. Like I was happy each time he spoke to me, or when I saw him.

He said, "Well, come on let's go get it."

"Okay." I said with a smile.

He played the game and was able to get it on the first try. I said, "Wow! Oppa! You were able to get it on the first try!"

He scratched the back of his head, "Well, I've always been good at these kinds of games."

"Your lucky! I've always been terrible at these games!" I said.

"Well, maybe I can show you one day." he said.

"You should!" I said.

We sat back down at the bench and waited for the guys. It was pretty quiet. I wanted to ask Hyunseung some questions but I didn't want to come off as annoying. So I just stayed quiet and sat there. When my brother came he asked, "Yo-eun! I want that panda bear!"

"No! Hyunseung oppa got it for me!" I said.

"Fine, I'll ask Junhyung to get me one!" he said.

"Okay! But he's probably gonna fail at it!"

He ran up to Junhyung and I could see him using his aeygo on the guy. Even though Junhyung looks tough, he is actually a huge push over that nags a lot. Oh well, you get used to the nagging sometimes...

Then I started talking with Doojoon, he said, "You know, you are a lot like your brother."

"I know! Everyone always mistakes us for twins, but we aren't! I mean come on, I'm a whole lot cuter than Seobie! I mean, look at me! I just give off cuteness!" I said.

Doojoon and I continued talking when Yoseob interrupted us, showing off his stuffed animal that Junhyung got him. He yelled, "Look at the bunny Junhyung got me! It's way bigger than yours, Yo-eun!"

"Yoseob! You're so mean!"

We continued going around the amusement park, and then we left. As Yoseob and I were walking to his car, I said, "Yoseob, how do you know if you like a person?"

"Well, I've heard that you get butterflies in your stomach and you get nervous when talking to them and you don't wanna look like an idiot in front of that person. Why?"

"I don't know... And how do you know so much about it?"

"How do you not know about it? It's in all movies!"

"That's true, I just never htough it be, well, true."

"Why are you asking though? Does it have to do with anyone?" he said while pinching my cheeks.

"Oppa!" I said, releasing his hands from my face. 

I could feel my cheeks burning, but it was from him pinching my cheeks, it was from embarrasment.

"So it is a guy! Who is it? Who? Who? Who?"

"No one, Seobie! And even if it was, I wouldn't tell you!"

"All the more reason to not believe you when you say there isn't!"

"Gah!! Just pay attention to the road! May I remind you that you are driving?"

"Oh Eunnie, always ruining the fun." he said with aeygo.

"Oh Seobig always being nosy!" I said with more aeygo.

We got to our home, and Yoseob finally forgot about the subject because our mom was cooking chicken kimichi, his favorite. Thank you God for making him so simple minded about these kinds of things. Well sometimes he can be simple minded, it just depends on the matter. I mean, he is a little sensitive, you have to watch his actions, and he can become easily depressed because of those mean kinds of comments. That's why I'm a little scared for him wen he debuts. I know that he will get a lot of fans, as for me I'll be his number 1 fan!! But not all of them wll be nice, But I know Yoseob will become strong enough to ignore those comments and to focus on the positive.

Anyways, I went into my bedroom to think about what Yoseob had said earlier about the signs of love. Who gives me butterfiles? Who makes me nervous? Who do I want to think I'm perfect? Who do I love?

I woke up and looked at my clock... it was morning, 9AM to be exact... which was pretty strange because that means I slept for over 12 hours. I looked out the window... it was definately morning. Oh well, I got up from my bed and walked out to the kitchen, I was feeling a little light headed. I could feel my lefs fetting alittle shaky. Maybe I was just hungry or something. When I opened my door and took a few steps I felt my knee give out and I fell. Or I thought I fell, I didn't feel the ground hit me. Instead I felt two firm hands around my waist. When I stood up and looked at who it was, it Hyunseung. I quickly patted my hair down and asked, "Hyunseung, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I came to pick up Yoseob for practice, but he just woke up and is getting ready for practice... And they call me the sleepyhead."

"Well, that's simply because you sleep whenever you get the chance."

"That's true." he agrred.

"So... umm what's up?"

Usually I can talk non-stop, but this time it was different. I mean I didn't want to look stupid, and he made me feel nervous. Wait nervousness, and me wanted to look perfect... I'm in love. I'm in love with Hyunseung. Why didn't I catch it? I mean I've always been like this ever since I got to know Hyunseung... maybe even a little bit more.

We continued talked when Yoseob came out. He said, "Look wohse up! Eunnie, you didn't even eat dinner."

"Oh shush, Yoseob.

"Yoseob, don't be so mean to your sister. Oh by the way, Yo-eun you want to come to practice with us?"

"Umm... No thanks. I'm a little tired." I said.

"Right." he said with a sadder tone, I noticed. 

They both left, I don't know what I'm supposed to do with my feelings now. Do I embrace them, or fight them? What do I do?

Five months had passed and I hadn't seen Hyunseung well, since... The time he came to pick Seobbie up.

Well actually the only reason why I'm going to see him today is because Seobbie is debuting today...

And when I woke up, I got ready for leaving to the concert hall.  I went inside to see what Yoseob was doing! Probably practicing his dance or his vocals, or something idol like... Like checking his predebut fan mail.

I went into his room, and he was on his computer, checking fan mail maybe? I peered over his shoulder... He was on Maple Story... Really? Should a preidol really be doing this? I quietly continued looking over his shoulder so he didn't notice me. He typed in some words and they said, "IM GOING TO DEBUT TODAY!!!!"

Okay, Seobbie you are he weirdest, lovable older brother a girl could have! I decided I wanted tondo something funny, so I loudly said, "BOO!"

It totally scared him because he fell out of his chair! He asked me breathily, "How long have you been there!?"

"Well, log enough to see that you are sharing your debut day on maple story! Seobbie, you are so wierd!"

"Hey now! A good weird Yo-Eun! A good weird!"

"Haha ok, ok!" I teased sticking my tongue out.

"So... are you going to watch my debut today?" Yoseob asked in a sullen voice.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I questioned.

"Well, because you haven't been to any of my practices, in forever. Does it have to do anything with avoiding anyone?"

"Why would I want to avoid anyone?" I asked.

"Well I mean you are fine with seeing everyone in the band when they come over, but when Hyunseung comes over you never have time to play, you're always cooped up in your room. I mean why would you want to avoid Hyunseung. Unless he did something to you?"

"No, no. He didn't do anything to me, it's just... well, it's confusing."

"I have time little sis."

"No you don't! You have to be in the convert hall in an hour and you still haven't changed."

"I'll change only if you tell me."

"Okay, I'll tell you in the ride there. I don't want to be alone for six hours, it's scary."

"Alright, but remember you promised!"

"Fine! Now go change and get ready! Now!!!" I pleaded.

When he left his bedroom I layed down on his bed and hugged one of the many stuffed toys on his bed. What am I going to say, knowing Yoseob, he's not going to forget that I promised him that I would tell him. Arg... I guess there's nothing but to tell the truth. 

As I lay on the bed pondering whether I should tell him or not, the doorbell rang. I stood up to get it. I wonder who it is...

I opened the door and I saw Hyunseung standing at the door. I just opened my eyes really wide and I could feel my mouth open into a small "o."

He said, "Hey Yo-Eun-ah... Um long time no see."

"Err... yeah."

"Is Yoseob almost done? I had a feeling that he would be late or distracted, so I came here."

"Oh."

"Um... is he almost done?"

"Yeah, he started getting ready a little bit ago."

"Oh, Okay."

"Yeah."

"Um... I'll just wait over there then."

"Okay."

I just walked away and into my room. Wow. I am such a fail. I heard Yoseob get out of the bathroom. He said, "Hey, Hyunseung. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I had a feeling that you would not get ready or something, but apparently Yo-Eun already kicked your for not getting ready in time."

"Well, you know Yo-Eun."

"True. Speaking of her, is she alright. She kind of lost her kick."

"What do you mean? Oh I don't know, but she's gonna tell me in the car."

"Oh alright then. Are you done?"

"Yeah, Yo-Eun is going to be going with us."

"Okay that's fine." Hyunseung said.

There was a knock at my door, and I knew it was Yoseob getting me.

I opened the door and Yoseob said, "Time to go!"

"Okay." I said quietly following after him.

While walking Yoseob asked me, "So are you gonna tell me?"

"Yeah... I'll tell you in the car!"

"Okay!" He said running and grabbing my wrist dragging me along with him, "Alright we are in the car. So what is it?"

"I'll tell you while we are driving."

I had to think of an easy way out of this. Okay I guess I'll just text it to him.

While Hyunseung was driving, I texted Yoseob, "I like Hyunseung. That's why I've been avoiding him."

"I saw him look at his phone and read it. A small smile came upon his face. Hyunseung asked him, "Why are you smiling?"

"Huh? No reason." he said while giggling.

He texted back on his phone. The message said, "Awww... my little Yo-Eun is growing up! but why avoid him?"

"Idk what to do around him that's why."

"Well just leave this to older brother and well see what happens."

I just looked at the text wondering what he was going to do. There was nothing to do, Yoseob was much to stubborn.

When we arrived at the concert hall I said hello to Doojoon, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Junhyung. After that I stayed in their preparation room. I was playing games on my phone when a text message from Dongwoon came. It said, "Don't worry, Yo-Eun! We'll help you get Hyunseung!"

Oh God. Yoseob!!! Why did you tell them! If Dongwoon knows then certainly Junhyung, Kikwang, and Doojoon know as well. I got another text from Kikwang saying, "Hyunseung is going inside out room right now! Get ready!"

"What?" I texted back.

But before Kikwang was able to reply, Hyunseung came into the room. He said, "Hey Yo-eun. I finished preparing faster than the others, so I came in here to give you company."

"Oh okay, well, I'll be right back actually, I have to go to the restroom." I said walking to the door.

I turned the door knob. But it wouldn't turn. I pushed it, it wouldn't open. Were we locked in. I got another text message. This time from Junhyung. It said, "Well by now you can probably tell that the door is locked. Compliments of yours truly."

I took a deep breath and walked back to the couch. I said, "Nevermind, I actually don't need to go anymore."

"Oh okay. Umm... So how are you?"

"Me, I'm good, just really confused."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what do you do when you don't know what to do with your feelings?"

"Well, there's really not much to do. It just depends on those kinds of feelings."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if it's jealousy, talk it out with a friend. If it's stress, relieve your anger."

"What about... love?"

"Um... err... I guess you just have to confess your feelings, so you can feel relief."

"Oh, okay."

It was silent for awhile. I didn't know what to do. Take Hyunseung's advice and tell him... or just secretly love him and avoid him. Well the second choice sounds the easiest but the most stupid. I'll just go with the second one. I can't tell him. No. I can't live in fear. I have to tell him.

I took a sigh, and said, "I love you."

He looked up, and asked, "What?"

"I-I love you."

"I don't know what to say."

"Err... you don't have to say anything just- I just needed to get that off my chest."

I texted Junhyung, "I told him. Now you guys can move away from the door."

I walked towards the door. I opened the door and when I looked over I saw all five of them standing by the door. I walked out with a tear in my eye. I quickly wiped it away and said, "Seobbie, I think I'm going to go home. I'll be back in time for the debut. Don't worry."

"Oh okay." he said dissappointingly.

I walked out, then started running out. Tears spilling out. I should've known that it was a mistake to do it. Why did I think that he had mutual feelings? I should've known. Why am I so naive? Why?

I stopped running until I was out of breath. I looked around. I stopped at the local park. I walked over to the old wooden swings and sat. I don't want  to go back. I don't want to be anywhere around him. I just want to stay here at this park forever.

I just sat there for what felt like a couple of minutes, but when I looked at the time, it was already time for BEAST to perform. Oh man, I can't be late. I can't.

I ran to the concert hall and walked in. I showed them my Employee badge and they let me walk into their room. I didn't want to do this, but I didn't want to be a bad friend and not wish them all good luck. I opened the door and said, "Good luck you guys! Do your best!"

When I looked up, I saw only Hyunseung. Oh dear. This was awkward. I asked, "Umm...where are the others?"

"I don't know actually."

"Umm... Hyunseung can you do me a favor?"'

"Sure."

"Can you forget what happened earlier?"

"Why?"

"Um... just can you?"

"I don't want to."

"What?"

"I said, I don't want to."

"W-why?!"

"Because it's not something that I want to forget. Yo-Eun, you never let me finish what I wanted to say."

"And what would that be?"

"I love you too."

"Huh?"

"Oh dear, Yo-Eun, I know you're sharper than this. Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"No." I said pouting.

He got up and walked towards me. He put his hands around my face and said, "Yo-Eun, I love you. I have loved you."

I didn't know what to do but stand there with a clueless face and stand there idly as he cupped my face.

"Yo-Eun, are you alright?" 

I couldn't answer him. I didn't know what do.

He said, "Well you know, I'm going to take this as a good reaction."

"Uh... uh... You should!" I bursted out.

He laughed, "Yo-Eun you are too cute!"

"Thanks." I smiled.

We slowly leaned in to kiss, when we heard a loud "Awwwww!!" coming from the door. We looked back and we saw all of them standing there and starring. 

I said, "YOU GUYS!!!"

Then Dongwoon said, "We just came here to call Hyunseung! It's showtime!"

"Oh... well, I have to go then." he said blushing.

"Wait!" I said.

I stood up on my tippy toes, cupping his face and lightly tapped his lips, then looked at his eyes and said, "Good luck."

He stood there wide-eyed. Then Doojoon said, "Come on Lover boy. Time to show off our skills." he said while dragging him.

I slowly followed after them then separated to go into the watching area. I can't believe what had just happened. 

Oh well, all I know is that I have Hyunseung and everything will be alright if he's here by my side.