Warm Christmas

I Will Always Love You [CLOSED FOR NOW]

This Fan Fic is for Jewtana!!! I really hope you like it!! :DDD

Jewel had been walking to class with her best friend, Yoseob, they were talking about what they wanted to do for Christmas, which was tomorrow. He said, "I want to spend Christmas with you, like we always do!"

 
This made her happy, but broke her heart at the same time. What Yoseob didn't know was that Jewel has had a crush on him for the longest time. She knew they could never be together because Yoseob only thought of her as a sister. She said, "Yeah, that'd be awesome! I love the Christmases we spend together."
 
When they got to class, they sat down in their seats and class had started. Jewel got a text, it was from Yoseob. It said, "I dare you to bark everytime the teacher turns around!"
 
Jewel looked back at him as if he were crazy, but Yoseob knew she could never go back on a dare. And with that, every time the teacher turned her back, Jewel would bark. And each time she barked the teacher would turn around. Jewel looked back at Yoseob, she saw him cracking up. 
 
The teacher caught Jewel barking and gave her after school detention. Then Yoseob piped up, "It's my fault, I told her to do it!"
 
Jewel just looked back at Yoseob and was astounded at what he just did. Then the teacher said, "Fine, you both have detention."
 
Jewel looked back at Yoseob, and he gave her a thumbs up. Jewel turned around and thought, "I had to fall for him."
 
At lunch Yoseob met up with Jewel and asked her, "What lunch did you make for us today?"
 
"Well I made Kimichi chicken. For myself." she said.
 
"Awwww... but Jewel!" he said while pulling his aeygo.
 
"Aish! Fine, you can have some of my lunch." she gave in.
 
Yoseob ate all the food and barely saved any food for Jewel. They went to the classroom after and they each separated and talked to their other friends, Jewel was talking to her friends about her poems that she wrote. Yoseob talked about dancing and singing with his friends. Yoseob looked at Jewel and saw her bright and beautiful smile. He thought to himself, what a great smile. He quickly brought himself back to reality, and reminded himself that Jewel was his best friend and nothing more. Jewel had also been looking at Yoseob from her peripheral vision. She loved the kindness that could be easily spotted in his smile, but then she remembered what his feeling for her were.
 
After school, they were in the classroom serving their detention. Then Yoseob said, "Jewel, I think we can leave. The teacher's stuff isn't here anymore."
 
"What?" Jewel asked.
 
"Yeah, come one let's go!" Yoseob said.
 
"That's okay, I'll stay here like a good kid!" Jewel said.
 
"Oh come on Jewel!" He said pulling her hand.
 
Jewel couldn't fight back because Yoseob was stronger than her. Finally she gave in and let Yoseob drag her outside of school. When they were out, Yoseob said, "Let's go for some ice cream?"
 
"What? It's like freezing!" Jewel said.
 
"That's why it will be awesome!"
 
"You know, sometimes, I don't get your thinking..." she said.
 
"That's okay!" he said.
 
They walked to and ice cream shop, and they ordered their ice cream. They started walking home. Jewel said, "Yoseob, what do you think of me?"
 
"Hmm..." he sait putting on his cute thinking face, "I think you are the most awesome best friend that I have ever had!"
 
"Right. Best Friend." she said dissapointingly.
 
She knew that she should have never asked. She knew what the answer would be, but she was hoping that this time, it would be different. But sadly it wasn't.
 
By the reaction that Jewel was giving off, Yoseob knew he said the wrong thing. He just didn't know what it was this time. The walking in silence eating their ice cream. When Jewel reached her house, she simply took one last look at Yoseob and walking into her house.
 
Yoseob was suprised by the coldness that Jewel was giving him. He walked to his house, alone. He went to his room, wondering what he really felt for Jewel.
 
Jewel laid down on her bed trying to convince herself that she didn't like Yoseob. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't do it. Deep inside, she didn't want to let go. She sat on her bed, and thought to helself, the only way to stop her from liking him more than a best friend is if she avoided him. 
 
The next day, she woke up by a phone call. She checked her phone. It was from Yoseob. She picked up her phone and was about to answer it,, then she remember what she has to do. It pained her so much just to do so, but she slowly pressed the end button. She put her phone away and went downstairs to greet and wish her parents a merry Christmas. She opened up her gifts, and she saw a box that was for Yoseob. It was from herself, but she couldn't face him. She went back to her room. This was the first year that she actually wasn't excited for Christmas. She stayed in her room and wrote some poems, and read a few short stories. Before she knew it, it was eleven thirty. She thought, so this is the first Christmas that I'm going to have without Yoseob. She felt a sudden pain in her heart, and her eyes started to tear. While crying she heard a tapping at her window. She opened up the shades and saw Yoseob throwing pebbles at her door. She opened the window and asked, "Yoseob, what are you doing here? It's freezing, go home, you're going to get sick!"
 
He then said, "I'm fine! Now come on down. I'm not going to go home until you come down. Please?"
 
"Fine, I'm coming down, but only for a short time." she said.
 
She went downstairs and opened her front door. Gosh it was freezing. She wondered how Yoseob was able to stay out here for so long. She walked to Yoseob and asked, "Yosoeb, why did you come?"
 
"We were supposed to spend Christmas together. Remember?" he said.
 
"Yea, I remember." she said while looking down.
 
"Well, Merry Christmas," he said and handed her a gift.
 
She opened it and she saw a ring. A ring that had a little diamond and red rubies around it. She asked, "Yoseob, how could you afford this? It looks so real."
 
"I saved some money, and I wanted to spend it on you." he said shyly.
 
"Yoseob, thank you." she said.
 
"Your welcome." he said.
 
He wanted to say something, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. Jewel noticed so she asked, "Yoseob, is there something wrong?"
 
He said, "Yeah... Jewel," He grabbed her hand, "You've been my best friend for all these years. And all these years, I've been hiding something from you."
 
She asked, "What is it?"
 
"I... I have always loved you."
 
Jewel couldn't breathe, but she was able to whisper, "Huh?"
 
He then took a step back and said, "If you don't feel the same way, I understand, I just wanted you to know my true feelings."
 
He started to walk off when Jewel chased after him and hugged his waist from behind. She said, "Yoseob, please don't leave. Please."
 
He turned around to face her, she continued, "I have loved, too. For the longest time."
 
He lifted up her chin and asked, "Are you serious?"
 
"The most serious I have ever been." She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him gently on the lips. He slowly started to kiss back. They kissed more passionatly as the time went by. They were distuberbed by a small beeping noise, it was coming from Yoseob's watch. He said, "There's five minutes left of Christmas."
 
Jewel remembered that she had prepared a present for him. She said, "Wait right here! I promise I'll b back in ten seconds."
"Alright, but if your not in here within ten seconds I'm coming after you!"
 
She sprinted inside of her house, and got the present from under neath the tree. She went back outside and gave him a small wrapped box. She handed it to him, and he unwrapped it. When he opened the box, it was a ring, with a little engroving in it. It said, "I will always be there for you."
 
He said, "I guess we were thinking the same thing this year."
 
They both laughed and embraced each other yet again, and even though it was so cold outside, they were so warm.