Hidden feelings, Hidden Thoughts

I Will Always Love You [CLOSED FOR NOW]

This fan fic is for anshiiyaa. Please enjoy it! :)

(POV ---- Hana)

I was at my older brother's, Kikwang, dance class, watching him and his band mates practice their dance to "SOOM." I loved watching them dance. Even if they messed up, them being so determined made me smile. It was break, and I wanted to talk to someone. I talked to Doojoon. "Hey, you really good at dancing." I complimented him. 

He just glared at me and said, "Whatever. Go annoy someone else. I'm pretty sure Yoseob wouldn't mind you talking to him or something."

"Right." I said, walking away from him. I could already feel the tears coming from my eyes.

No matter what I did, Doojoon was always mean to me. It's only me, too. He's nice and dorky around Kiki and the others, just not me.

I walked to the bathroom, so no one could see my tears, and when I was done I walked back to the dance room. I peeked in first, though. I saw Doojoon teasing the other members with a smile. His smile was so bright. Why wouldn't he smile at me?

I walked in and sat at the corner. I didn't feel so happy anymore. Maybe if I just kept to myself, and just continued to watch I would feel okay again.

When dance practice was over, Kiki walked me to my apartment. I guess he noticed I was sad because he asked me, "Hana? Are you sad?"

"Bwoh? Huh? Um... no. Why?" I said looking down.

"You don't look as happy as you usually do after our dance practice. I wanted to bring you here today because I hadn't seen you in such a long time." he said.

"I know, after you moved into the apartment with the other BEAST members, I don't get to see you often."

"I know, Hana, I'm sorry you don't get to see oppa as much as you would like." he said.

"It's okay!" I smiled at him, "As long as oppa is happy and following his dreams, I'm happy!" I put my fist in the air to signal "Hwaiting."

"You know, Hana, you are the best sister a guy could have." he said ruffling my hair.

"Thanks, Oppa!" I said smiling at him.

"Now that's a real smile!" he said.

We laughed. When we got to the apartment, Kiki said goodbye and left.

Mom was in the kitchen, she asked, "How was dance practice?"

"It was good." I said walking to my room.

I fell on my bed. Thinking. Thinking of Doojoon. Why did I like the guy so much if he is so mean to me all the time? Oh right, because I love his smile and his dorkiness when he's around the guys. I really wonder why he is so mean to me all the time. I don't really talk to him much, or I don't really talk much at all. While thinking these thoughts, I fell asleep.

I woke up around 7:00 AM. I ate breakfast and then there was a knock at the door. I was still in my pajamas, but oh well. I slightly opened the door only to find Doojoon waiting by the door. What was Doojoon doing here? "Hey," he said, "Kikwang told me to pick you up." 

"Oh okay, I'll be out in a second." I said.

I told him to come in while I was getting ready. I got ready in about five minutes. I asked quietly, "Um... so why did oppa tell you to pick me up?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him yourself."

"Oh, okay." I said while looking down. 

It was a very quiet car ride. I wanted to ask him where we were going, but I didn't want to bother him anymore. We arrived at CUBE in about fifteen minutes. I walked out of the car, and Doojoon was in front of me. We walked into the elevator. We got to the dance room, but the thing was, was that it was really quiet and dark. Someone yelled, "Suprise!" 

I was shocked so I screamed, and my knees gave out making me fall to the ground. But I didn't hit the floor because someone caught me. I looked up, it was Doojoon. He picked my up, and said, "Be more careful, next time."

I just nodded. Then Kikwang came towards me, then he asked me, "Hana, are you alright? We didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay," I smiled, "but what is this for?"

"Well, in the past few day, you weren't very happy, so we thought this might make you happy!" He smiled at me.

"Kiki! Your too nice!" I hugged him, and then the music was .We all started dancing and talking.

I looked around, Doojoon wasn't around. I looked for him. I found him in the lobby, sitting alone. I knew he would just make me feel bad, but I don't want to see such a sad look on his face. I walked up to him and said, "Doojoon, want to join us upstairs? We are having a lot of fun."

"No. I'm good just down here. Go away." he glared at me.

"Oh okay." I whispered. Again I could feel the tears start to well up. 

I had to say something, I... I can't take it anymore. 

I faced Doojoon with tears in my face and said, "I am tired of letting you bully me around. You have no idea how much it hurts my heart. You don't know how many tears I've shed because of you. You don't care about me. In fact, it seems like you hate me. I'm tired of letting you push me around, but I have to take it. Not for my brother, but for me. Doojoon, I like you. I've liked you. Everytime I talk to you, I can feel the butterflies in my heart. I can feel my heart getting lighter each time I look at you. And no matter what I do or try, I can't stop liking you."

I looked at him seeing if I would get some kind of reply, but nothing came out. Only his stone cold glare. I turned around, hoping he would do something, but nothing. He did nothing. 

I went back up to the party and I told Kikwang that I was going home early because I wasn't feeling to well. He walked me home, but before I went inside of the apartment he asked me, "Hana, do want to watch us practice tomorrow?"

"No, I'm good."

"What about the next few day?" he said smiling.

I could tell he was worried, but I didn't want to see Doojoon. I said, "No, I'm sorry oppa, but I'm not going to go to your practices anymore."

I closed the door before Kikwang could reply. 

I walked to my room, and fell asleep.

I hadn't seen any of the band members in two weeks. I was starting to miss Kikwang, but the only way I could see him was at the practices. And I couldn't let myself go there. And Kikwang was too busy with everything so he couldn't visit me.

Today, I was watching oppa play Seho in "Hick Kick Through the Roof." Oppa plays such a funny character.

I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door, when I opened it. I saw Doojoon. I tried to close the door, but Doojoon put his foot in the doorway so I couldn't open it.  He pushed the door open, and I backed up against the wall. He put his arms against the wall so I couldn't escape. He said, "Why don't you come to our practices anymore?"

"Because I can't face you." I whispered.

"You facing me now. And I thought you liked me?"

"I do, but you don't like me. I'm tired of this one sided love."

"Who said it was one sided?"

"No had to say it. Your always so--."

I didn't get to finish my sentence because Doojoon gently put his lips on mine. When he pulled off, he repeated, "Who said it was one sided?"

I said, "If you like me, then why were you so mean to me?"

"Because I don't know how to act around you. I didn't want to hurt you, but in the end, that's all I did."

I couldn't think. All I know was that Doojoon like me back. 

We stood there kissing for who knows how long. We were interrupeted by Kikwang. He let himself in, and when he saw us he said, "AIIIGGOOOO!!!" and then ran off.

We just stared at him and we laughed. I finally got to see Doojoon's real smile, and this time it was for me and no one else.