Change and Chocolate

I Will Always Love You [CLOSED FOR NOW]

This is a fan fic for immature_girl. ^.^ I hope you like it! :)

(POV ---- Sooru)

I had gone to the mall with my friends. After we finished shopping we went to the food court so we could eat. We were talking about the latest news at school. Like how Jaefing had made out with almost everyone in the class. I was zoning out because in my peripheral vision I saw... The Yong Junhyung. I have liked him for the longest time. Although I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know my name. 

My friend noticed that I wasn't paying attention to the conversation that we were having, and noticed what I was staring at. She told me, "You know Sooru, why don't you go up to him?"

"Bwoh?" I said suprised, "He doesn't even know me!"

"Well, that's why you should introduce yourself to him!" she encouraged.

"Right!" I said.

I got up and looked back. My friend gave me the "hwaiting" sign. I took a deep breath and slowly walked toward Junhyung. 

I approached his table. His friends were talking about their dancing classes. He noticed I was their, and I introduced myself, "Hi... I'm Sooru. I've seen you around school, but I never got a chance to say hi... So... umm Hi!"

He waved back, and went back to his coversation. I turned around heartbroken. I walked back to my table and buried my head in my arms. He didn't say a word to me. My friend asked me, "So I'm guessing it didn't go all to well?"

"What do you think?" I said.

"I'm sorry."

The next day at school, while walking in the hallway, I saw Junhyung talking to his friends again. I wanted to say hi again, but I know that's not the smartest choice to do... Aish! 

I walked to class with my friend and said, "I'm really sorry for making you do that yesterday. You know, say hi to Junhyung."

I said, "It's not your fault that I'm such an awkward person."

"Your not awkward Sooru." she comforted.

When class started, Mrs. Choi said we had a student transferring in from another class. When the student came in, it was Junhyung. What? Why was he going in this class?

"Nice to meet you." he said, writing his name on the board.

Mrs. Choi said, "Junhyung there is an open seat next to Sooru, sit there."

"Ne." he said. 

In my mind I was panicking! I hope he doesn't remember me from the time at the mall! He said, "Hey, you the girl from the mall."

I face palmed myself. I wish I never did that. I tried to laugh, "Haha, yeah, that was... me."

I looked at my friend who was looking back at us. She gave me a thumbs up! I looked at her like she was crazy! 

I was stuck on this problem in math. I really needed a lot of help so I asked Junhyung, "How do you do this problem?"

"Oh umm yeah... you just put that there....."

(POV ---- Author)

Two months had passed, and you could say that Junhyung and Sooru got closer, but there was some kind of gap, and they couldn't be as close with each other as much as Sooru wanted.

They both got to school early and decided talking to each other. "Hey Junhyung."

"Hey." he said.

"How was your weekend?" 

"Fine."

"Oh okay, well I'll see you later." I said.

Sooru walked away wondering why they hadn't been closer. It was always her trying to start a conversation, or asking for help. But it was never the other way. Why, she wondered, hadn't they become closer, even after two months?

She walked to class wondering about Junhyung. When Junhyung sat next to her, she didn't say anything just continued looking out the window. Junhyung wondered why she didn't say hi to him. She usually does.

The whole entire day she was quiet and wouldn't acknowledge Junhyung. This continued for the rest of the week.

Sooru was rushing to school because she was late. While running towards the school she saw Junhyung. She started slowing down and walked past him still not acknowledging him. Right when she passed the gates. Junhyung said, "Sooru, why don't you acknowledge me anymore."

Sooru could feel her eyes starting to water. "No reason she replied." 

"Sooru, whatever I did, I'm sorry. Whatever I did, I'm sorry for it. I miss your sweet smiles and happy voice."

Sooru could feel more tears fall down her face. She said, "I'm sorry Junhyung, but I'm giving up."

"Giving up on what?"

"Trying to let you know that I like you." she said her voice barely a whisper, "I have always liked you ever since I saw you. I am tired of trying to get you to notice me. I'm tired and done. She started walking off. Then Junhyung grabbed embraced her and turned her around to see her face. He pushed the stray hair away from her face, "I was going to give this to you later."

He pulled out a heart shaped box, and he handed it to her. It was a box of chocolate. "Sooru, I love you. I've loved you ever since you introduced your corky self at the mall."

More tears fell from her eyes. "What?" she asked.

"Sooru, I love you." he said.

She slowly took the chocolate and said, "I love you, too."

They stood there for who knows how long embracing each other. They didn't care what kind of scolding they would get later. All they knew was that this was their happiest moment, and nothing could ever break them of this happy feeling.