Summer Love

I Will Always Love You [CLOSED FOR NOW]

This Fan Fic is for not_me!!!! I really hope you enjoy it!! Also thank you for commenting on the other one shots even though they weren't yours! I really appreciate that, it encourages me to write more! LOL! <3 ^.^ >.<

(POV ---- Soochan)

It was the summer of my life, when I met him. He was Kim Key, and I was Yoon Soochan. I was spending a week at the beach with my friends like we do every summer. And even though it was a tradition, it was going to end this year because we were staring college after this summer.
 
We had just arrived at the hotel. We stayed at one of those traditional spring hotel things. After we put all of our stuff in our rooms, we changed into our swimsuits, and we headed for the beach. Today was a really good day. I could feel the sun's warmth beam down at my skin. My friends went into the water while I just laid down on my towel sun bathing. I loved the sun.
 
I was peacefully basking in the sun, when a soccer ball rolled next to me. I sat up holding the beach ball, wondering who's it was. Suddenly, a really cute, but muscular guy walked towards me. I got up and walked towards him and said, "I'm guessing this is yours?"
 
He laughed, "Yeah. Sorry about that."
 
"It's okay."
 
He tried to take the ball from my hand, and I moved it away from his reach. I said, "I'll give you the ball under two conditions."
 
He tapped his foot in the warm sand. He said, "Okay. What are they?"
 
"One, Tell me your name. Two, I'm playing with you guys."
 
"Well, my name is Kim Key, and are you sure you can handle us? We play rough."
 
"Just the way I like it." I said.
 
"Alright, if your sure about it." he warned.
 
He took my hand and led me to where his friends were. He introduced me, "You guys this is my friend, wait, whats your name?" he whispered to me.
 
"Oh, right." I said, "It's Yoon Soochan."
 
He repeated, "Okay you guys this is, Soochan. She's going to he playing with us!"
 
"Hmm..." one of key's friend said, "This sounds like fun."
 
"Aish! Shut up, Jonghyun! You are such a playboy!" said Key.
 
I said, "Well are we going to play, or are we just going to continue talking?"
 
"We're going to play!" replied Key.
 
First, Key introduced me to everyone. I was on Onew and Key's team. While Minho, Taemin, and Jonghyun were on the other.
 
We picked the name for the team and Onew suggested "Chicken!" Then Key started singing "Onew Condition!"
 
I didn't get this joke, but it seemed pretty fun so I joined in with Key.
 
At first, the guys were playing really easy. Then I loudly said to Key, "Are you sure that this so rough? This is so easy!"
 
I looked at the others faces, they were shocked, but they had mischievous looks on their faces. We started playing again, but this time it was much more fun because the guys were actually trying. After about two hours, we stopped playing, I was talking with Key in the sand, I asked, "So how old are you?"
 
He answered, "I'm eighteen. What about you?"
 
"I'm the same."
 
"Nice."
 
"Yup."
 
It was getting a little bit awkward, so we just layed in the sand feeling the warmth of the sun. Then I remembered that my friends were probably waiting for me. I stood up and I said, "I have to um... go."
 
"Oh," said Key while looking down.
 
"Yeah." I said. 
 
I started walking back, but then Key chased after me yelling my name.
 
I looked at him with a smile on my face. He asked me, "Soochan, do you want to watch a movie later?"
 
"Um... yeah... that sounds really fun."
 
"Okay, I'll meet you at eight later at the movie theaters?"
 
"Yeah, I'll see you then."
 
I left and walked to my friends. They had packed up and were waiting for me. I walked faster and I apoligized, "Sorry you guys, I was busy talking to some people."
 
My friend said, "It's okay, just come on let's go! We're hungry."
 
(POV --- Key)
 
I walked back and Jonghyun started teasing me about Soochan. He said, "Does the 'Almighty Key' actually have interest in a girl? Usually you don't mind girls."
 
I gave him a glare and he quickly rushed elsewhere.
 
After, I talked to Taemin. He said, "Today was fun! Aigoo! I love going to the beach. You seemed more lively today. Usually when we go to the beach like this all you do is complain."
 
"Yeah, I don't know." I said.
 
Honestly, I did know why I was more happy this time. I had met Soochan, she was a really nice person. 
 
We talked about the soccer game that we had, and how good Soochan was. After, though, we went back to the hotel and Onew wanted to order out so we let him. We all knew what he was going to order, chicken. Nothing less if it was Onew ordering. 
 
At around 7:30 I started heading out, when Minho saw me and asked, "What are you doing? Sneaking out?"
 
"I don't need to sneak out around you guys. I'm meeting with a friend." I said.
 
"Oh are you going on a date with Soochan?" asked Minho.
 
"Ye--.No, I'm just going to watch a movie with her." I said.
 
"Then let me go with you." he said.
 
"No, you weren't invited."
 
"Well, if it isn't a date, then you wouldn't mind me coming."
 
"Whatever you say, but your not invited." I said.
 
When I was walking away, I heard him say, "It's a date."
 
(POV ---Soochan)
 
After we left the beach, we walked back to our hotel and ordered take out. They were talking about them having fun in the water while I was listening. Then one of my friends asked me, "So, Soochan, what did you do today?"
 
"I played soccer with some guys, but I'm meeting one of them in like an hour."
 
My other friend started freaking out, she asked, "Oh My God!! Soochan! That's awesome! What are you going to wear?"
 
"Um... I don't know, I was just thinking of wearing sweats. Why?"
 
"No! You can't just wear sweats on a date!"
 
"Well, there's two things to that. One) It's not a date, and two) We're just watching a movie."
 
"Okay sure sure, but you are not going to wear sweats." 
 
"Aish!"
 
They got into my suitcase and started searching, they pulled something out, "Soochan! We didn't know you owned a skirt!"
 
"I don't!" I pulled it from her grasp. I didn't pack this. I don't even own a skirt... Mom. She must have packed it. Aigoo.
 
"Oh this will look cute with that skirt." they said pulling out a shirt from my bag.
 
"Okay, I'm fine with the shirt, but why do I have to wear a skirt, I have a good pair of jeans in there? And it's going to get colder later!" I complained.
 
"Shut up and change!" my friend scolded.
 
I grabbed the clothes she gave me, and change into it.  I looked into the mirror, it didn't look that bad, the only thing I didn't like was the skirt. I don't think it worked well on me. Then again I don't think any kind of girly clothing works on me.
 
I headed out around 7:30 pm. When I got to the lobby, I saw Key. Wait why was Key here? I walked up to him and tapped him in the shoulder, he turned around and had a surprised look on his face, he said, "Soochan? Why are you here?"
 
"I could ask you the same question, Why are you here?"
 
"I'm staying here with the guys. Are you stalking me?" he teased.
 
"Haha, your so funny. No, but I'm staying here too."
 
"Well, that's kind of funny. Um... do you want to start heading out?"
 
"Yeah lets go."
 
Key could talk a lot. Although, I didn't mind because his stories and side comments were really cute and funny. When we got to the movie theater, we picked this awesome action movie that we both wanted to watch. When we left, we walked to the beach. As we walked we talked about our hopes and dreams. We talked for a long just walking in the soft sand, hand in hand. We layed down on the beach and talked to each other about our favorite memories, worst memories, and our deepest secrets. It was easy telling Key all these things. Even with my best friend I would have trouble telling her these things, but there was something about Key. Something I loved.
 
He dropped me off at my room. I was sad to be parting with Key again, even though it was for such a short time. He said, "Soochan, I really like spending time with you."
 
"I feel the same way." I admitted.
 
We stared at each other for awhile, but it wasn't awkward, it was nice. He slowly leaned down, and gently kissed my lips. He said bye, and I entered my hotel room. I leaned on the door. I think I'm in love.
 
(POV ---- Key)
 
When I got to my room, I pushed the hair out of my face, thinking I'm in love.
 
For the rest of that week, I spent with Soochan. I didn't want to leave her. I wanted to be with her forever. On the last night, I had prepared a picnic. I set town a blanket, and we started eating the food. She said, "Key, I love you."
 
These words sounded like magic to my ears. I said, "I love you too, Soochan. More than anyone else ever could."
 
"I know." she said,"Key, this is our last night together."
 
"Yeah."
 
"I don't want us to part."
 
"I don't either. I want to see your smiling face everyday, hear your voice everyday, and taste the sweet taste of your lips everyday."
 
She smiled and she gently leaned in to kiss me. I grabbed her waist and she laid down in my body. I could feel her heart beating fast. I really loved Soochan, and I don't want us to part. As the kiss became more passionate, I felt small drop of water on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Soochan crying. I asked her, "Soochan are you alright?"
 
"No, no I'm not. I've never felt this way about anyone. Why do we have do we have to part if I love you so much? It's not fair."
 
"It's not." I said while wiping the tears from her face, "Soochan, I love you too, and I wish there was some way for us to see each other again, but we live so far apart. I love you Yoon Soochan." I kissed her lips again, while she kissed back. 
 
We went back to the hotel and I walked her to her room. I said, "Yoon Soochan, I love you, more than anything else in this world. I don't want to say good bye, but I have to. I love you. I love you."
 
She started crying again, and she embraced me. I hugged her tightly to my body. I can't leave her. Why did fate do this to us?
 
(POV ---- Soochan)
 
Two months had passed by and, it was the first day of college. I couldn't forget about him I couldn't see anyone else besides him. I didn't want to. I love him, and always will love him.
 
I got to my first classroom. I took a seat in the corner in the back. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I haven't stopped thinking about him and I wasn't if it were possible for me to stop. If there was I would ever know because I wouldn't even consider that an option. But the thing was, was that I couldn't remember his face anymore. I realized this a while ago, but when I did I bawled.
 
The teacher had started calling role. I wasn't listening. There was a sudden noise, I looked up from my desk and saw the door open, Since I was in the back, I didn't get a good look at him, but then he started speaking. This voice. Why does this voice sound so nostalgic? Why do I love the sound of this voice? The professor then asked, "What is your name? And why are you late to my lecture?"
 
He spoke, "I'm sorry. My name is Kim Key."