Love isn’t something you can see, but it's something you can feel ~ Joy Cart

In sickness and in health, until death do us part

 

It was a month ago when Jihye and Donghae was placed in a team to complete a project. From strangers to acquaintances; who would have believed that they barely known each other a month ago? Looking at them fooling around, Donghae messing Jihye’s hair and she, in return giving him a death stare. Jiyeon and Hyuk-Jae was amused; both of them noticed something; the chemistry that is growing. From the every conversation they both had with Jihye or Donghae, either names will always be mentioned or even an extended invitation to him/her to join them in their activities.

 

How amazing from a bystander’s point of view; to notice things that the involved parties are oblivious from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Platonic friendship doesn’t exist, Donghae-ya, are you sure you aren’t falling in love with Jihye? Hyuk-Jae questioned.

 

I’m sure of it, how can it be possible? She’s a precious friend whom I cherish, I feel comfortable when I’m with her. If she isn’t a friend then what will it be? As Donghae replies to Hyuk-Jae’s questions, he wonders whether he’s really telling the truth. He tries to brush off the uncertainties, is he feeling otherwise? Oh no, it isn’t possible, she is a friend isn’t it.

 

As Donghae tries to reassure himself, Hyuk-Jae noticed the frustration. With brows burrowed, this was Donghae’s typical expression when he’s deep in thought. That was it, this silly boy don’t even know he has fallen in love with his good friend, Jihye. Eunhyuk nudged Donghae’s out of his trance, what are you thinking about?

 

I’m thinking on where we should head for lunch, it’s been a long time since we last catch up. Let’s have lunch together, shall we? Donghae gave his signature smile.

 

Coincidentally, Jiyeon shows curiosity towards Jihye’s friendship with Donghae too. Jihye being the oblivious one; plainly replied that her friendship with Donghae would never move up to another level and simply that he is just a precious friend.

 

How frustrating it seems that two people who are clearly in love with each other aren’t aware of their feelings.