Chapter 2

독특한(SPecial) Academy [SPA]

No One's POV:

"We need to talk."  Hyun Joong said seriously.

"Lets have it then."  Won Bin sighed turning to the handsome young boy.

"You know."  Hyun Joong replied as he was still leaning against the tree.

Won Bin scratched the back of his head as he looked at Hyun Joong seriously as well, "If this was gonna be a bother to you maybe i should have erased your memory of her as well."

Hyun Joong grew angry as he pushed himself of the tree and went up towards Won Bin, facing him, "You Bastard."

"Now. Now no need to get angry.  Im just saying if you cant handle-"

"Who the hell was that girl?!"  Hyun joong interrupted.  Won Bin stayed silent for a bit then sighed as he kept looking at Hyun Joong.

"Jung So Min.  Just a girl who looks like Eun Hye thats all."  Won Bin replied.

"The hell?!  She has the same exact powers as Eun Hye!"  Hyun Joong yelled.

"Just a coincidence Hyun Joong.  Dont press on about it."  Won Bin said as he walked a bit more closer to Hyun Joong.

"By the way."  He whispered, "Arent you supposed to be at detention?  Even though youre the principal's favorite you'll still get severly punished, you know that."  Hyun Joong scowled as he gave one last look at Won Bin and then ran back to the building.  Won Bin sighed as he scratched the back of his head.

"Having some trouble?"  A woman's voice called out as he looked in front of him.

Won Bin smiled, "You really use that teleportation ability too much Tae Hee."

the beautiful girl smiled back, "Well only on important matters.  The principal is calling you."  

Won Bin stopped smiling, "What for?"

"You know why."  She smiled as they stood there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wahhh!"  Eun Ji said as she finished up her bowl of ramen.  "Thats some good stuff!"

"Yea."  So Min joined in as she finished her bowl.

"Anyways.  THat was SO cool today how you were able to repel hyun joongs electric manipulation ability!  Man i wish i had that cool of an ability."  Eun Ji said as she smiled at So Min.

"Oh right.  Whats your ability again?  I dont think u said."  So Min asked.  Eun Ji pouted as she sat crossing her legs.

"Its only sound manipulation.  I was supposed to be put in group C but the staff decided my powers werent really useful so they put me in distinct."

"Well i think your power is cool.  I mean any ability is pretty cool."  So Min said drinking some water.

"Huh.  Thats right huh?"  Eun Ji said smiling again.  "Wait wat time is it??"

So Min looked up at the wall at the clock, "12:00"

"OMYGOSH!  Groups start in 5 minutes!!!"  Eun Ji then went and changed into her uniform in no time and started breathing heavily after dressing.

"Woah youre pretty fast."  So Min said.

"Lets go!"  Eun Ji said then she stopped short, "By the way which group are you in?"  

"Me?"  So Min thought a bit then spoke up again, "Well Won Bin Seng said i could be part of any group for now-"

"Great!  You wanna be part of my group!  Oh but..  My groups kinda useless."  Eun ji said.

"No!  I'd love to!"  So Min smiled as Eun JI smiled as well and they both ran to the first floor to Distinct's class room.

"Hey everyone!"  Eun Ji yelled as she opened the door.  There were a few people in the class as they were lazing about.

"Hey Eun Ji!  You made it on the dot!"  A girl said smiling.  Then she turned toward So Min, "Hello.  You must be that new girl who was able to stop Hyun Joong."

"Huh?  H-How did you know?"  So Min asked shyly.

"Its all over the high school division."  The girl smiled, "I'm Hyosung.  my ability is phasing.  Heard yours was energy/power absorption."

"H-How-"  

"Like Hyosung said news about you is all over the school."  This time a boy popped up as he smiled playfully at So Min, "I'm Lee Joon.  You could just call me Joon.  My Ability is Illusion."  

"Hi."  So Min said smiling.

"People here are all really nice so you'll get along just fine, unlike those group A people."  Eun Ji told So Min.

"Yea they always think they're top dog when they really arent."  Hyosung said scorning them.

Joon giggled, "Well cant blame them they ARE second best."

"First is Dangerous right?"  So Min asked as everyone became quiet.

"W-Why did everyone get all silent?"  So Min asked nervously.

Eun Ji whispered over to So Min, "We're not allowed to talk about the dangerous class."

"Its fine!"  Joon said in a loud voice that startled everyone.

"Joon!-"  Hyosung said as he interrupted her.

"Hey Thunder!  Make the room silent to outside people."  Joon yelled over to the silent, handsome boy who simply nodded and sat there not blinking.

"Whats wrong with him?"  So Min asked.

"Thats his ability.  He can make anything silent or unheard to his ears or someone else's."  Eun Ji said explaining to So Min who nodded.

"Yea but whats freaky is that wen hes doing it he never blinks.."  Joon said as everyone had a sweatdrop on their head after seeing that Thunder really wasnt blinking.

"Youre right..."  So Min said bewildered.

"Anyway.  Dangerous class, right."  Joon started off, "Well you should know that Hyun Joong is in it, you know that guy you sent to the nurse's office?"

"Ahhhh... right..."  So Min said remembering that incident and having another sweatdrop.  Then she suddenly looked up, "He's in the dangerous class??!!"

Joon nodded.

"Really it cant come to a surprise to you."  Hyosung started off, "He is pretty dangerous."

So Min thought over it as she agreed.

"Its for those who have abilities that the staff think are a threat to the school."  Joon explained.

*A threat?*  So Min thought.

"They are the top of this school i guess you can say.  Only because some of the teachers are afraid that if they dont give them that title then they'd go crazy and try to destroy the school or something."

"Then why are they kept at the school?  If theyre a threat?"  So Min asked.

"Because if they were let loose then they'd wreak havoc on the outside.  The staff cant risk it so they keep them in here like caged animals."  Joon explained.

"Joon would know.  Hes been there."  Hyosung said as she put a hand on his shoulder.

"Y-Youve been in there?!!  But youre so nice!!"  So Min asked bewildered.  Joon looked startled and then laughed, "It doesnt matter whether youre nice or not, its if they think your abilities are too much for them to handle.  Besides now that my abilities are toned down and im more trustworthy they let me go."

So Min nodded as she tried understanding.

"But the real reason why they let him go is because the principal had no use for him anymore."  Hyosung explained.

"You see the Dangerous class is assigned to have tasks, special missions, by the principal and the dangerous class supervisors.  If they misbehave or fail or anything like that they get severly punished, thats why most of the people in that class are cold and harsh and distant from most people."  

"Missions?  What kind of missions?"  So Min asked.  Joon shook his head, "I dont know.  I know for a fact i did those missions since i remember doing something like that but my memory of the details were erased by Won Bin Seng."

"Won Bin Seng??"

"His power is memory manipulation.  Im surprised you didnt know that since you seemed so close to him."  Eun Ji said.

"Oh well i just met him today but yea he was really nice to me."  So Min explained.

"He and the rest of the staff have to work for the principal.  I'd prefer him and Tae Hee Seng over all the other teachers though.  They've been the nicest."  Joon said as Hyosung nodded with Eun Ji.  

"Oh.."  So Min said.

"Now that you know all that.  Thunder!"  Joon yelled as Thunder stopped tensing and started to normally blink again.

So Min smiled as everything went back to normal.

"By the way wheres the restroom?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh.. Seriously?  Why is this place so big??"  So Min said as she tried looking for the restroom. Then So Min stopped dead in her tracks as she looked around.

"HOW DID I END UP OUTSIDE!"  So Min yelled as she panicked.  But once she calmed down a bit she noticed that she was in a beautiful gardenlike area.

*Wow.. So pretty..*

"Ugh.."  She heard some groaning as she peered over at a bunch of bushes.  There was more groaning as she walked over to it and looked behind it.  She widened her eyes as she saw Hyun Joong sitting there clutching onto his upper left arm near his shoulder.

So Min gasped and clasped her hand over really fast.  Hyun Joong peered his face in pain, "What are you doing here?!"  He said then suddenly there was another man's voice.

"Hyun Joong~!"  It yelled as Hyun Joong's face panicked.  He looked up at So Min then pulled her down next to him behind the bush as he hugged her close to him to prevent being caught.  He peered out quietly behind the bush at the man.  It was a tall skinny man with a black coat and black under clothes.  He had spiked hair with solid black eyes and purple lips.

The strange man clenched his fists as he looked around the area looking for Hyun Joong, "Youre making this harder on yourself!"  The man yelled as he kept standing there.

So Min looked up at Hyun Joong who was sweating out of the pain and anxiety.  *He's... good looking... Too bad hes a jerk*  She thought as she put a sour face on but then she looked up at Hyun Joong more and down at his arm, *Hes in pain.*

"Tch.. You want me to blow this whole place up-"  He was stopped short as Tae Hee appeared out of nowhere once more.

"Thats enough Daemon."  She said as she had her arms crossed.  The man looked at her as she walked up to him.

"You can look for Hyun Joong later.  The principal wants to see you.  Won Bin is already there."  She said.  Daemon scowled as he had no choice but to teleport back with her.

Once Hyun Joong saw taht the coast was clear he sighed as he let his tight grip go on So Min.  He breathed heavily for a few seconds then looked down at So Min who was blushing and looked away.

*Eun Hye...*  He thought as he shook his head and looked away as well, "Leave.  What are you doing still sitting there stupid?"

So Min crinkled her eyebrows as she stood up, "Stupid?!"  Then Hyun Joong groaned and winced once more due to the pain in his arm.  So Min softened as she kneeled back down and took a look at his wound.  It was a deep cut as blood ran through his uniform.

"It's really bad..  Hold on let me get the nurse."  So Min said as she started to leave.

"Wait."  Hyun Joong held onto her wrist to stop her from leaving, "Are you dumb?  Dont call the nurse."

"But youre hurt-"  He winced once more as So Min let out a frustrated sigh and kneeled down.

"Let me have a look at it."  So Min said as she tried to look at his left arm.  He pulled away from her.

"Let me have a look.  If you dont want me to go get the nurse at least let me do this."  She said as she looked over his left arm.  Then she opened up her blazer.

"What are you doing?"  He asked her as he kept heavily breathing in and out.

So Min simply took out her white hankerchief that was in the front pocket of her dress shirt.  

"Here."  She then took his arm and slowly wrapped it around as he winced a bit.  So Min tightened it so as to make sure no dust would get inside.

"There.  It wont heal it or anything but it'll keep it clean."  She said as she stood up.  Hyun Joong didnt say anything, not even looking at her.

"By the way.  That hankerchief is important to me so give it back alright?"  So Min said.

"Who said i needed it?"  Hyun Joong said meanly.

So Min sighed as she looked down at him, "Youre hurt.  I already hurt you once, so this is to pay you back."

"Like i said dont need it."  Hyun Joong said as he slowly stood up and started walking away.

"Tch... Hope you feel better!"  So Min yelled across as Hyun Joong stopped a bit in his tracks but continued on walking.

"What an ungrateful little..."  So Min said as she also turned around to walk back to the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you Wished to see me principal?"  Daemon asked as he entered a slightly dark room and talked to a person behind a dark veil, where he could only see his silhouette.

Won Bin was there as well.

"Ah yes." the principal said as Daemon walked over.

"Concerning Ms. Jung So Min."  

"Sir.  I assure you that it was her mother that had-"

"Silence Won Bin."  The voice said as Won Bin stayed silent.

"SO Daemon.  I was thinking of having Jung So Min in the dangerous ability class just in case...  She might have you know.."

"Yes sir."  Daemon said.

"But Won Bin suggested i have her in the distinct class for now, since he keeps insisting only her mother had it and now someone other than herself has it. So what do you think?"  The princiapl asked as Won Bin looked over at Daemon with a serious face on.  Daemon stayed silent for a bit and then finally spoke, "I think thats a wonderful idea.  We can see if she really has it by seeing her in the distinct class.  Besides, as of now she is not nearly dangerous as her mother was with her abilities."  Everything was silent as the principal spoke.

"Then i respect your opinion Daemon.  We shall see how things go in that useless group for her."  The Principal said as Won Bin had a look of relief.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks."  Won Bin said as they both were dismissed and out of the room.  Daemon stopped in his tracks, "What for?"

"For helping me out."

"Helping you out on what?"  Daemon turned around to look at him with his beady eyes, "I simply didnt want a useless girl to be in such a special class thats all.  Unless you really are saying she has that ability.  If so, then maybe we should put her in that class-"

"You know thats not what i meant."  Won Bin said as everything was silent.  Daemon smirked and then walked away.  Won Bin sighed of relief as he let out a tired smile.  *Things are gonna get interesting.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------