Chapter 4

독특한(SPecial) Academy [SPA]

No One's POV:

So Min slowly opened her eyes as they adjusted to the ceiling of the nurse's room.  Once they have she blinked a few times trying to recognize the scenery.

"Finally youre awake."  Hyun Joong said looking bored and irritate.  So Min sat up all of a sudden and looked around, "Wh-Where am i?"

"Nurse's office. You collapsed due to absorbing too much energy.  Youre still new at this."  He simply said. 

"Oh... Did you carry me here Hyun Joong?"  So Min asked, "But is your arm okay?"

"Tch.. You didnt care about my arm at all during the game but now you do?"  So Min pouted, "Whatever!  You made me angry-"

"Anyway.  This is to pay you back for helping me out taht time."  He simply said as he looked away.

*Is he thanking me?*  She wondered as she looked at him.

"I'm not thanking you.  I just did this so that you wouldnt use that incident against me to get me to do whatever you wanted.  well not like i would anways."  

*I knew it was something like that...*  So Min pouted.  

"Here."  Hyun Joong said as he faced her and pulled out a hankerchief, the same one that So Min gave him the last time.

"My hankerchief!"  She yelled as she took it and sincerely smiled.  Hyun Joong widened his eyes as he saw Eun Hye's face again but he snapped out of it.

"Tch.. You didnt remember it at all.  Are you sure its important to you?"  Hyun Joong asked scorning her.

"I-It is!"  So Min yelled as she clenched it tightly. "By the way Hyun Joong.. Who was that strange man?"

"You dont have to worry about him."

"But you do right?"  She asked worried.  Hyun Joong kept seeing Eun Hye in her face so he stood up all of a sudden, "I'm leaving."

"Wait!"  So Min yelled.  Hyun Joong turned around as she warmly smiled at him, "Thank you."

Hyun Joong was taken aback but then turned back around, "Dont thank me.. Stupid."

So Min grew angry as she yelled after him, "Fine i wont then!"  As he closed the door.  

"Jerk..."  She said to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyun Joong!' Eun Ji yelled after she saw him leaving the nurse's room.

"Did you see So Min?  She said she'd go to wash her face and everything but she didnt come back and i checked to see if she was there but seh wasnt."  Eun Ji said looking worried.

"She's in there."  He simply said.

"Is she alright?!  Did she get hurt?!"  Eun Ji didnt wait for him to respond as she ran into the nurse's room.

Hyun Joong let out an irritated sigh as he started to walk but then stopped in his tracks.  Eun Hye's face just kept popping up in his brain.

He shook his head as he looked down, *She's not Eun Hye.. Just the same face and powers thats all... Besides Eun hye was much smarter and sophisticated.  Not noisy and clumsy like her..*  Then he continued on walking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Min!"  Eun Ji yelled as she ran over to her friend.

"Eun Ji." So Min said smiling.

"Are you okay?  What happened?"  Eun Ji asked worried.

"Oh i.. Umm.."  So Min wondered if she should tell Eun Ji but she didnt want any of this to go around and cause trouble, "I just fell.  Yea it was a nasty fall but Hyun Joong helped me out so im okay."

"Hyun Joong helped you?  Thats weird.. he usually doesnt help people..."  Eun Ji thought, confused, "Ah whatever! As long as you're alright."  Then she looked up at the clock, "AH!  Just a few minutes till groups!"

"I'm feeling better now so lets go together now."  So Min said smiling and getting off the bed.

"Are you sure?"  Eun Ji asked still worried.

"Yup!  I'm tough!"  So Min said smiling and flexing her arm muscle.  They both giggled as they checked out of the nurse's room and to the Distinct group's room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey everyone we're here!"  Eun Ji yelled as they both came inside.  But then there was a gloomy atmosphere as everyone had their heads low and not in a funny way.

"Is everyon alright?"  So min asked as their smiles vanished.

"Oh hey Sorry didnt notice you guys come in."  Joon said as he snapped out of it.

"Whats wrong?"  Eun Ji asked worried.

Joon sighed as he looked at the rest of the members of Distinct, "Its that time of year again.."

"What time?"  So Min asked.

"The time when groups are fused together for a month, so basically practicing together, learning together, etc."  Joon explained. 

"Who are we with?"  Eun Ji asked.

Hyo Sung then came up with a worried look on her face, "I'm so sorry you guys.... But we got paired up with the dangerous group."

So Min and Eun ji stiffened.

"Apparently it was the principal's doing."  Seungho, the one who had the power of luminescence, said looking dull.

"God.. Why do we have to be with dangerous?"  Mir, the underwater breather, complained.

"I heard last year, group C people were actually injured by being with Dangerous."  GO, the alchemy ability user, commented.

Thunder nodded at all this looking the same every time.

*Dangerous?!... then.. that man will be there too?!...*  So Min thought widening her eyes.

"Yea... And their guardians are gonna be there too.."  Joon said.

"What use is that?  I mean the guardians are as ruthless as they are.  Plus only one guardian is coming this year."  Hyo sung said angrily.

"Are we going to be okay?"  Eun Ji asked in fear.

Joon smiled at her warmly as he hugged the short little girl, "You want me to lie or tell the truth?"  He asked as she widened her eyes.

So Min had a determined look suddenly, "It'll be fine!  So what they're classified as dangerous?  If they try to hurt us then we'll defend with all our power.  Cause i mean being dangerous depends more on the person not the power right?  I mean Joon they thought your power was dangerous but because of your personality you were able to control it so well they even let you go.  We can do this you guys!  We can be as strong as them!  If they try to hurt any one of us we wont stand for it!"  She announced as everyone started to warmly smile at her.

"She's right!"  Mir yelled as he gave her a thumbs up.  Everyone smiled agreeing with her.  

"Lets give it our all"  So Min said smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With the Distinct class?"  A member of the Dangerous group, Tagoon, said bewildered (Ability of Disintegration.)

"You mean that class where that punk Joon was permitted into?"  Another member, Lee Minho, said scowling (Ability of Magnetism).

"Oh great.. We're with the lowest class.."  Doojoon complained (Ability of Metal mimcry).

"Get to meet my partner again."  Hyunseung said looking amused (Ability of Neurocognitive Deficit).

"Hey hey.  Dont get too excited."  Junhyung said. (Ability of Seismic Burst).

Hyun Joong simply stayed quiet along with a small freshman girl, Son Na Eun (Ability of Shattering.)

"Now Now dont get too excited.  Wait till we actually meet them."  Daemon said as he smiled slyly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who put them up with each other?!"  Won Bin yelled out of anger.

"Calm Down Won Bin-"  Tae Hee tried to calm him down but he still yelled.

"WHO?!"  Tae Hee looked down and hesitated but spoke anyway, "Who else?  It was the principal."

Won Bin then stomped on over to the principal's secret room only the staff knew where it was.  

"Won Bin!-"  Tae Hee was ignored as he entered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is the meaning of all this?!'  Won Bin yelled at the silhouette.

"my my Won Bin no need to yell.. All i wish is for good entertainment."  The Principal said.

Won Bin clenched his teeth.

"Besides..  I want to see what will happen when my favorite clashes with Distinct."  The Principal said.  Won Bin didnt say anymore.  He had already yelled at the principal and almost crossed the line.  

"Right.."  Won Bin then started to walk away.

"Are you hiding something from me Won Bin?"  The principal asked which stopped Won Bin in his tracks, "Just like that last time with Eun Hye?"

Won Bin hesitated then he turned around with a slight smile, "of course not principal."  Then he walked out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Theyre coming."  Joon said as they were sitting there anxiously.  "I could feel it.. especially Hyunseung..."  He narrowed his eyes as he remembered his partner.

"What-"  Then the door suddenly swung open.

The 8 members of the dangerous group were there along with their guardian Daemon.  So Min widened her eyes as she saw Daemon then Hyun Joong who in turn widened his eyes at the sight of her.  *Why is she in this class?...*

"Hello there.  We are the Dangerous group.  And you are, assuming, the Distinct group?"  Daemon asked with a sly smile as he stared at Joon who was on guard and took a slight glance at So Min who was sticking close with Eun Ji.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------