Chapter 5

독특한(SPecial) Academy [SPA]

No One's POV:

Won Bin sat at his desk worried as he kept shaking his leg and thinking, *Please... be alright... So Min...*  Then a warm hand lay on his shoulder as he looked up and saw the beautiful smiling face of Tae Hee.

"Dont worry.  Everything will be fine."  She said as he slightly smiled back as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why dont we start by introducing ourselves?"  Daemon said.  It was a tense atmosphere especially between Joon and the dangerous members.  

"Yo.  Tagoon.  Disintegration."  A tough looking man with a mohawk said casually.

"Lee Minho.  Magnetism."  A handsome, but mean looking boy said as he didnt even look at Distinct, looking bored.  

"Why that little.."  Mir started muttering when he saw his attitude.

"Doojoon.  Metal Mimicry."  Another good looking man said with a dont care expression.

"Hyunseung. Neurocognitive deficit."  Hyunseung said smirking at Joon who was staring him down.

"Junhyung.  Seismic burst."  He had the same cold expression.

"Umm.... Son Na Eun... Shattering ability.."  A cute, pretty small girl said with a quiet voice whose eyes looked dead.

"Hyun Joong."  Daemon said sternly as Hyun Joong let out an irritated sigh, "Hyun Joong... Electric Manipulation."

"Thanks for introducing but we already know you.  and you already know us as well im sure."  Joon replied.

"Thats true.. But you have a new member.  I'm afraid the principal has talked about her few times but.. I dont know her ability?"  Daemon said referring to So Min who looked startled.  Hyun Joong seemed worried.

"Um.. I'm Jung So Min and.. i have the ability of Energy/Power Manipulation."  She said.

Daemon's eyes widened for a second then went back to normal, "Ahh.. What a nice ability.  Very rare. What's the extent of it?  Cause you see there are different types of it and depending on the type... it can be considered in the class of dangerous."  Daemon said eyeing her sharply.  Eun ji protectively hung onto So Min's arm as she stepped back a bit as well.

"Nice joke Daemon."  Joon said.

"And Joon.  Nice to see youre doing well."  Daemon said.

"Thanks."  He said with no emotion.  Hyunseung smirked.

"Why dont we show each other our abilities by pitting them against each other?"  Daemon suggested.

"You cant be serious-"

"But i am."  Daemon said interrupting Hyosung who stopped out of fear.  

"Now then.  Why dont we start with Minho and... you."  Daemon said pointing towards Seungho.  Minho smirked as he used the metal around him: chairs, tables etc.  to float up into the air.

"Stop it we dont want to do this."  Joon said but nothing was stopping him as Minho threw then at Seungho.  Seungho in return dodged them and then lit up his body till it was too bright for anyone to see.

"Tch..  What a stupid ability."  Minho said as he took a sharp metal object and punctured it through Seungho's leg.

"SEUNGHO!"  The Distinct class yelled as they ran after him.

"Seungho!"  Eun Ji said as she was next to him.

So Min was worried as well as she turned angry and looked up at them, "Who said you could hurt him?!"

"Who said i couldnt?"  Minho said smirking.

"Youre so full of it... I heard you were people who were hurting after so much abuse.."  So Min said.

"So what?"  Minho said not caring.

"Since youre up anyway."  Daemon said to So Min, "Naeun.  Make me proud."  Na Eun looked up at him slightly scared as he glared at her, "I'll lift your punishments if you do this."  Na Eun then  looked back down with her dead eyes and walked up front.

So Min was on the defense but noticed Na Eun's dead eyes and softened.  Suddenly windows were shattering as every other glass object was.  

"Duck!"  The Distinct ducked as most of the Dangerous were smirking.  Hyun Joong tried to not care but he was worried.

So Min tried covering herself with her arms  then she took a peek at Na Eun.  She widened her eyes as she saw Na Eun suffering.  She herself couldnt control her own powers and it was ruining her as she put both hands on either side of her head like trying to prevent a headache.  Her eyes were widened as well.

So Min then was determined and walked forward a bit trying to avoid the glass although some cut up her face and reopened the little tiny cut she had received from Daemon.

"So Min!'  Eun Ji yelled as she tried to duck as well.

Hyun Joong now clearly had a worried expression on his face as he took a step forward but Daemon stopped him, "You move.. And more punishment for a week."  He threatened as Hyun Joong looked on.

So Min finally reached Na Eun as she put her hands on her shoulders, "Snap out of it!"  Na Eun's powers just kept increasing as she started shaking her head due to the loss of control.  

"Na Eun!"  So Min yelled as Na Eun opened her eyes, "Its okay."  So Min said as she warmly smiled even while there was flying glass cutting her.

Na Eun looked up at her as So Min smiled, "Just calm down.  Its gonna be okay."  It slowly worked as Na Eun's powers slowly decreased.  

*What?!*  Daemon and the Dangerous were bewildered especially Hyun Joong who looked on with slight awe.

"Na Eun!  Dont listen to her!  You were born as a weapon!  To wreak havoc!  Now do it!"  Daemon yelled as Na Eun's powers suddenly increased again.  So Min flinched as she tightened her grip on her shoulders due to the pain.  Suddenly Na Eun started to yell.  So Min looked up *Whats wrong?!*  she was worried as was everyone else.  Suddenly Naeuns power decreased fully and nothing was shattering anymore she was simply screaming and yelling and sweating and turning pale.

"So Min let go of her!"  Joon yelled.  So Min looked at him and suddenly noticed that she was healing, the cuts were slowly diminishing and she was feeling better than she was before.  She let go of Na Eun really fast who fell down onto the ground on her knees.  So Min also fell down on her bottom panting after absorbing so much energy.

"So Min."  Eun Ji ran over to her as did Hyo sung and Joon.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didnt mean to-"

"YOu really are dangerous."  Daemon said as the Dangerous helped Na Eun up.

So Min looked up panting still looking concerned.

"I'm going to have a talk with the principal about this-"

"Hold up.  If you tell the principal about this than we can tell him how it all started first.  With you allowing the harm of the Distinct."  Joon said threatening Daemon.

"My My Joon are you threatening me?"  Joon gulped but held his ground as Hyunseung smirked. 

"Its your call Daemon."  After a few seconds Daemon spoke and smirked, "Alright then. Lets go."  They started leaving but he stopped at the door again, "I guess some of that darkness really hasnt left you Joon."  Then he walked outside the door with some of the guys supporting Na Eun.  So Min looked down on the ground out of shame and guilt.  Hyun Joong was the last to leave as he looked at So Min concerned, but he too walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its alright it wasnt your fault..  I mean she was going crazy."  Eun Ji said trying to comfort So Min.  They were in their dorm and dismissed early after the incident.  So Min was feeling guiltier by the minute as she heard Na Eun's painful yells.

"It was all my fault..."

"No it wasnt-"

"I did use my ability to try to stop her...."  So Min started out as Eun Ji stopped talking and waited for her to continue on, "But i also went out of control.. i didnt mean to absorb that much.."  Eun Ji looked on with worried eyes as she stayed silent.

"SO MIN!!"  Suddenly the door swung open as Won Bin came in with worried eyes.  He viewed Eun Ji sitting next to So Min who was hugging her legs but looked up when he came in.

"Won Bin Seng?-"

"Are you okay??!  Are you hurt?!"  Won Bin yelled as he took a look at the pitiful So Min.

Then he softened up a little as he went over to her and kneeled down looking at her face, "What happened?"  So Min had a face that seemed like she was just about to cry, "I... I hurt Na Eun..  The girl in the dangerous class."

"Only because she was going crazy!"  Eun Ji supported So Min.

"I didnt know.. I didnt know i'd absorb so much.. since i'm still a beginner at this i just thought...  Won Bin Seng... Why did you put me in a class a year higher than where i should be?  I dont even know how to control my own abilities.."  So Min said looking down.

Won Bin looked at her with sadness as  he spoke, "Because i know your capabilities.  Youre strong...."  * Just like your mother..*  He thought as he finished off.

So Min sniffled a bit and nodded.  Won Bin then looked at her with more playful eyes, "Now is this the So Min that i know?  The crybaby?  No.  Youre better than that."  He smiled as she finished sniffling and gave him a smile as well.

"Yea.  Bring back the crazy, clumsy, never giving up So Min."  Eun Ji joined in smiling.

So Min smiled at her even bigger as she nodded slowly.  Eun Ji hugged her as So Min hugged her back.  Won Bin smiled at her but there seemed to be something still bothering him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Min was walking around the lowest floor looking for someone as she kept looking in each different class.

*Where could she be?*  She wondered to herself as she peered in each classroom.  

"What're you doing?"  She looked up as she saw Hyun Joong, "Hyung Joong!."

Hyun Joong just stood there casually as he had his hands in his pockets looking at her.

"I-I was just looking for the bathroom.."  So Min stuttered as she felt awkward after that incident.

"The bathroom is on the other side."  Hyun Joong said as So Min was caught red handed.  She giggled nervously as she smiled and scratched the back of her neck, "Oh You're right!."  Then she turned around to walk back but he interrupted her.

"Na Eun is in this class."  Hyun Joong pointed to the classroom that was right next to him.

So Min turned around as she looked at him bewildered, "How'd you-"

"You want to apologize?  Even though you dont have to... youre that type of person."  Hyun Joong said as he walked away.

So Min opened as he walked off, "Hyun Joong!"  He looked back slightly as she waved and smiled brightly, "Thank you!"  Strangely this time Hyun Joong was surprised not because she resembled Eun Hye but because Eun Hye didnt appear in his mind.  

"Tch.. Whatever."  Then he walked away.  

"Tch... Whats with his attitude."  So Min muttered to herself pouting.  Then she looked at the door and peeked inside through the glass window as she saw a few freshman kids having fun inside the class.  She looked around for Na Eun and spotted her sitting alone and looking depressed.  So Min felt so sorry as Na Eun's dead eyes were peering off into space.

So Min sighed as she closed her eyes for a second and finally planted her hand on the golden doorknob.  She waited another second then finally opened the door as the freshmen looked over at her curiously.

So Min nervously smiled at everyone as they were curious but started to continue on with what they were doing.  So Min was on her way to Na Eun who didnt notice her but a girl interrupted her.

"Arent you a junior?  How come youre here?"  The cute girl asked curiously.

"Oh i just wanted to speak with Na Eun."  

"Na Eun?!"  The cute girl said with surprise, "But shes...not in a good mood.. like always."  

So Min smiled, "Its alright i just wanna talk a little bit."  Then she made her way around the girl as she went and tapped Na Eun on the shoulder who slowly looked up at So Min with no surprise on her face.

"Hi Na Eun." So Min smiled as she looked at her sad face.  At this point the freshmen looked towards them almost looking scared.  So Min kneeled down in front of Na Eun as she kept smiling, "I'm really sorry for that last time for hurting you."

Na Eun didnt say anything as she kept looking off.

"She hurt Na Eun?  What a surprise."  They were whispering as So Min heard.

"Well serves that girl right i mean she deserves a beating once in a while."

"Yea that creepy girl always thinks shes above us just because shes in the dangerous group."  There were insults here and there as So Min started to grow angry.  Finally she stood up all of a sudden as everyone became quiet.  Na Eun still paid no attention, still staring off.  So Min then faced everyone with an angry expression.  

"What are you guys all talking about?!  She deserves it?!  Yea right!  No person deserves pain in their lives!  How would you like it if a few other students went gossiping like that around you?! Huh?!"  They stayed silent slightly scared by So Min who was glaring at them.  Some of them looked down in shame as others looked around nervously.

"Just because youre in the dangerous class doesnt mean youre a bad person."  So Min said as Na Eun now started to pay a bit more attention.

"Its all about the mindset.  Just cause you have a powerful ability doesnt mean that you should be hated by others." So Min explained as everyone was looking and more and more people looked down guiltily, "Maybe Na Eun has a great personality.  But you would never know because you never gave her a chance!"  Na Eun slightly looked up at So Min as her eyes started to glisten.

"I know this great guy who used to be in the dangerous class because they thought his ability was too powerful, but you know what?  Hes not a horrible person, hes probably one of the nicest guys ive ever met.  ANd i bet all of you know him too.  Lee Joon Sunbae."  So Min said as everyone started to whisper again.

"Lee Joon Sunbae?  But i heard hes super nice."  They whispered as So Min softened, "That wonderful of a guy was once in the dangerous class.  Na Eun might be the same, so just... give her a chance."  Na Eun suddenly had tears fall down on her cheeks as So Min looked down and was startled, worried she knelt down again.

"Are you okay Na Eun?"  So Min asked worried.

Na Eun nodded as tears slowly fell down, "Th-Thank you..."  She quietly whispered to everyone's surprise.  

"She talked... Na Eun talked.."  They said as they looked on with amazement.

So Min was surprised as well but then gave her a warm smile as she placed her hand on her shoulder, "Anytime."  Then more tears started to fall as So Min pulled her into a light hug.  After a while Na Eun hesitated but also hugged back as some of the freshmen now slightly smiled at the warm response.

What they didnt know was that another figure was looking over them from the door smiling warmly.  It was Hyun Joong.  He came back to check up on So Min and once he found this he smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------