Chapter 6

독특한(SPecial) Academy [SPA]

No One's POV:

"Hey So Min did you hear?"  Eun ji asked smiling brightly as they were in class before it was about to start.

"About what?"  So Min asked clueless.

"The festival!!!"  Eun Ji said smiling and excited.

"The festival??"  So Min asked.

"Yup."  Eun Ji nodded, "It happens every year and every year each group makes their own booth."

"Really?!  Sounds like fun!"  So Min said in a loud voice as she smiled.

"And also oppa----"  Uee kept talking and talking but Hyun Joong wasnt listening.  As he heard So Min's voice he looked over as his eyes softened and he slightly smiled.

"What're you smiling at Hyun Joong?"  The guy sitting next to him asked.

"Huh?  Nothing."  Hyun Joong said as he looked back slightly blushing.

"Right oppa?"  Uee asked as Hyun Joong ignored her.

She pouted, "Oppa-"  Then at that moment Won Bin came in clapping his hands signalling for everyone to get to their seats.

"Alright class as you all know our once a year festival is almost coming."  He said as everyone cheered except Hyun Joong who just sat there with his hands in his pockets.

"So as always you will get today free to go with your groups and think of ideas.  Once that is done you will be able to set up tomorrow and have the day after that to do the festival!"  He said smiling.  "Now i'll leave you guys to do what you have to do."  He then left as Eun Ji and So Min were talking excitedly.

"Hey Hyun Joong.  Arent you gonna go to your group to talk about festival ideas?"  A guy asked him.

"Are you stupid?  Of course the Dangerous group is too cool for that kind of stuff."  uee butted in as Hyun Joong stood up and left the room.

"Oppa..."  Uee pouted as So Min peered on.

"Poor Hyun Joong.  Doesnt get to do the festival."  Eun Ji commented.

"Huh? Why not?"  

"Because they cant trust the dangerous class with games and stuff.  Might accidentally injure someone." Eun Ji explained.  So Min didnt speak as she looked towards the door again worrying about Hyun Joong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong was silently leaning against a tree, sitting down, with his eyes closed almost drifting off into sleep until..

"Hyun Joong."  He looked up irritated as he saw So Min smiling with the sun behind her.

"What."  He said coldly.  

"What're you doing here."  She said as she sat down next to him.

"Doesnt matter to you."  He said coldly but she ignored it again.

"I heard your group cant participate in the festival.  Thats so sad.  I bet Na Eun wouldve loved to participate."  So Min said.  Hyun Joong didnt say anything as she went on.

"Ah!  Why dont you guys participate with us?"  So Min suggested smiling at him.

"Tch... Like we'd ever work with the Distinct group.  Besides, they wouldnt let us either way."  Hyun Joong said not looking at her.

"I guess youre right...."  So Min said.

"Shouldnt you be working on ideas with your group?"  He asked.

"Youre right!"  So Min said as she sprang up.  "By the way Hyun Joong?"

He looked up at her.

She smiled, "Promise that you'll come to our station during the festival then okay?"  He looked away, "As if."  So Min kept smiling as she waved, "Bye!"  Then she ran back to her group.  Hyun Joon looked at her off in the distance with no expression on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey So Min youre late!"  Joon said playfully as she came in scratching the back of her neck and smiling, "Aha.  Sorry got sidetracked."

"well now that youre here, we thought up some great ideas."  Eun Ji said smiling with Hyosung and the others nodding.  

"Okay lets have it."  So Min said as they talked to each other about the ideas.

"I think thats great!"  so Min said smiling.

"You think so?"  Hyosung asked.

"We all took a part in making the idea."  Mir said smiling.

"I think thats great."  So Min said smiling.

"Great then i guess we can just think of the props and start working on it tomorrow." Joon said as they cheered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a strange man outside the school gate as he had a pair of sunglasses on and was smirking looking up at the castle like building.

"S.P.A... its been a while."  He said  as there was a suspicious aura about him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Won Bin yawned as it was nearing nightfall and he was still in his office.

"You tired?"  Tae Hee aske smiling.

"Yup.  I think im gonna go in and get some rest."  Won Bin said standing up.

"You should.  You took up a lot of work ever since So Min came here."  Tae Hee said worried, "Youve been rlly trying hard to protect her from you know.."

"Its my duty.."  He said as he looked at her and smiled.

"But why?  Whats so special about that little girl?"  Tae Hee asked as Won Bin started to walk out the door, "More than you'll ever know Tae hee."  He gave her a charming smile before he left.  Tae Hee gave a playful laugh as she watched him leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Won Bin walked down the hall as he was yawning a bit but then stopped once he saw a figure with sunglasses.

"May i help you?-"  

"Hello.. Won Bin."  The man said smirking.  Won Bin remembered that familiar voice and as he realized it he widened his eyes, "Jaejoong?-"

"Its really nice to see you again Won Bin."  Jaejoong said as he stepped a bit forward.

"But... How did you get in here?"  Won Bin asked on guard.

"Is that the invitation i get after not having been here for about 5 years?"  He asked.  

"What do you want?" Won Bin asked serious.

"That electrical user.  Where is he?"  Jaejoong asked.

"That teacher?  Hes gone-"

"Oh dont play dumb.. I know a student here has that same exact power... and is being used by the principal as his favorite.  Of course its been a while since ive been the principals favorite."  Jaejoong said.

*Hyun Joong?*  Won Bin wondered, "I dont know."

"Oh well.. It doesnt matter if you dont tell me anyway.  Right now.. as we speak, my people are scaling all the dorms."

*So Min!*  Won Bin was worried but couldnt do anything as Jaejoong spoke, "So im sorry Won Bin 'Seng'.  But im going to have to stall you."

"Huh?-"  Jaejoong took off his sunglasses as it exposed his closed eyes.  He then opened them catching Won Bin in his pheremone ability.  

"Why dont you go to sleep?"  Jaejoong said as Won Bin was immersed and couldnt fight it.  After a few seconds he fell down unconscious.

Jaejoong then turned around as he walked off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah...."  So Min stood up in bed as she looked down and saw a peaceful looking Eun Ji.

"Guess im too excited for the festival to sleep..." So Min said to herself as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom.  Once she came out she was gonna try to sleep again but she heard a few footsteps and noise.  So min was curious as she looked through their glass window and saw shadowy figures.  She could tell one was coming to look through their door so she quickly crouched down so they wouldnt see her.

"Can you see anything?  Yea.  Just a girl sleeping.  Not the one."  A mans voice said.

"Dang.  How does Jaejoong expect us to look for this dude?"  Another voice said.

"He said it was a junior boy with electrical abilites."  The same man as before said.

*Hyun Joong?!*  So Min thought as she panicked.  Then suddenly the men scuffled away.

"B-But... Hyun Joong?!"  She whispered to herself.  So Min then without thinking went out the door.  She looked around as she quietly went to look for Hyun Joong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Where is he?!*  She thought as she went to look into every room.  Then suddenly she saw the lights on in one room.  So Min went over and peered as she saw Hyun Joong at his desk.  He had no roommate.

So Min burst into his room, "Hyun Joong!"  A little too loud.

Hyun Joong was startled as he saw her, "Wh-What are you doing here?"

"Hurry up!  WE have to go!  There's these men that are looking for you-"  She said as she went up to him and tried to pull him off.  But then she was interrupted.

"Well well.  I guess we have ourselves a little rat."  A man said as she looked behind and saw two men with suits and sunglasses standing behind a man with casual clothes on and sunglasses.  He was smirking as he had his hands in his pockets.

So Min then went protective as she spread her arms out guarding Hyun Joong, "Step away!"  Jaejoong simply walked up to them as the men followed him.

"Stupid girl."  Jaejoong said as he took off his sunglasses exposing his eyes.  So Min started to feel all dizzy as she suddenly fell down.

"hey!"  Hyun Joong said worried and supporting her.

"Is this the one?"  One of the men in the suits asked.

"Of course it is."  Jaejoong said smirking.  Hyun Joong grew angry as he looked up at them but not directly at Jaejoong's eyes, "You bastards.."  He sent out a huge electrical charge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tae hee came out into the hallway as she saw Won Bin lying on the floor.

"Won Bin!"  She came and shook him as he came to.

"Are you okay?!"  Won Bin finally realized where he was and abruptly sat up, "Hyun Joong!  Where's Hyun Joong?!  And So Min?!"  He didnt wait for Tae Hee to respond as he ran off.

"Won Bin!"  Tae Hee was worried so she went back to the staffs' room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*What the-*  Hyun Joong's charge was blocked by this unknown barrier covering Jaejoong.  He looked to the right of him and saw the man smirking.

*Tch... Barrier ability..*  Hyun Joong thought, annoyed.

"Well isnt this a bit annoying.  Hes resisting."  Jaejoong said as he came up to him.  Hyun Joong looked up at him but didnt look him in the eyes.

"Oh so you know what ability i have huh?"  Jaejoong said smirking, "I'm impressed.  No wonder you were the best choice to be part of our group."

"What do you want?"  Hyun Joong asked.

"Just you."  Jaejoong said as he gripped his shoulder really hard making Hyun Joong wince and accidentally look up at his eyes.

*-*  It was too late as HyunJoong was already wavering and fell down, still barely conscious.

"Oh youre able to be conscious?  Pretty amazing."  Jaejoong said smirking as he signalled the guys.  The men then came and picked Hyun Joong up by the arms dragging him along.

"L-Let him go..."  So Min said as she was struggling to get up.

'What?"  Jaejoong looked over as he was confused, *How is she able to get up?*

"That girl.. She withstood your pheremone ability."  one of the men said.  Jaejoong looked at her seriously.

So Min stood up finally as her head was low.  "I said let him go!"  She looked up as her voice and face looked familiar to Jaejoong.

*Wait!  Is she-... But she cant be... Then is she-*  Jaejoong then smiled knowingly, "So thats it huh?"  They all looked at him with curiousity even Hyun Joong who was weak.

"I'll say it one last time.  Let Hyun Joong go!"  So Min yelled.

"Stupid!  Just leave hurry!"  Hyun Joong yelled back.

"Not without you!"  So Min yelled.

"Interesting.  So what will you do?"  Jaejoong said smirking.  *Incredible even looking me in the eye shes able to withstand it.. just like her mother.*

"Stupid leave!"  Hyun Joong yelled.  But So Min ignored him and charged.  She went up against the barrier that was surrounding Jaejoong and it was hurting her as she was struggling.

"Stop it!"  Hyun Joong yelled worried.

So Min ignored that too as she used her own ability to absorb the power of the barrier and broke through.

"What the-"  Before they knew it she pushed Jaejoong to the ground who was bewildered.

She was panting but still was looking determined.

"Why you little-"  He grabbed onto her collar but she was still glaring at him.

*Those eyes...*  Then suddenly Jaejoong was feeling weak as he felt his energy being drained from him.

*I see.. its that!*  Then he suddenly pushed So Min away as she fell on her bottom.  Jaejoong knelt down on one knee panting.  The men went over to him dropping Hyun Joong.

"Are you okay Jaejoong?"

"Stupid... Hold onto electric guy over there."  Jaejoong said panting.

"Stop right there!"  Won Bin yelled as he went over.

"Dont even THINK about touching Hyun Joong or So Min."  Won Bin said angrily.  jaejoong stood up still a bit drained as he smirked.

"Oh so now youre avoiding my eyes?"  Jaejoong asked.

"no.  Right now im looking straight at them and nothing is happening."  Won Bin said smirking.  Jaejoong widened his eyes as he glanced at So Min who was on the ground, *That girl..*

"You have an interesting patch of students here." jaejoong said smirking, "Even someone that may be worth more than this electric user."  

Won Bin glared at him as Jaejoong was still feeling weak.

"You have a pretty strong energy/power absorber."  He said smirking.

"THats not the only thing this school has."  Tae hee said as she showed up with backup as a few teachers from different ability types were behind her as well as Eun Ji and some of the students.

"So Min!'  Eun Ji yelled as she looked on with worry.  So Min was tired out but she smiled at Eun Ji.

Jaejoong this time had a panicked expression as he looked at all of them, "Tch..  Lets leave."  

"Right."  One of the men said as he grabbed onto Jaejoong and the other man.

"Dont let them leave!"  Tae Hee yelled as they rushed after them but it was too late as they were teleported away somewhere.

"Dang it."  Tae Hee muttered as they lost them.  Won Bin rushed over to So Min and Hyun Joong as he placed worried hands on their shoulders.  

"Are you alright?" He asked as So Min smiled and nodded.  Hyun Joong simply looked away as the pheremone ability was lifting up gradually and he was feeling stronger.

He gave a slight glance at So Min who was still clearly weak from using her ability and gave a worried expresion which Won Bin noticed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure youre okay?"  Eun Ji asked as they were in the nurses' room.  It was about 1 in the  morning after the incident, luckily they didnt really have class tomorrow only set up for the festival.  

"So Min!"  Hyosung and Joon and the rest of the distinct class came in worried, in their pajamas.

"I was so worried."  Hyosung said as she looked at So Min anxiously.

"Dont be im fine."  So Min said smiling at them.

"Who was it that came here and attacked you?"  Joon asked.

"I dont know... he... had some kind of a pheremone ability where he was able to make people weak with his eyes."  So Min said.

*Could it be?...*  Joon shook it off as he smiled, "Im glad your okay."

"Yea you gave us a scare."  GO said worried.

Mir and Seungho nodded as Thunder simply stared at her quietly as he always did with everyone.

"Dont worry about me you guys.  You should get some sleep.  I'll rest here a bit."  So Min kept smiling as everyone reluctantly decided to leave.

Once it was only So Min in the room she sighed as she was so confused by everything, *what did that guy mean 'worth more than the electric user'.  What does he want to do with Hyun Joong?  And what does he know about me?*  She wondered as she shook her head and hit it as she was too confused.

"Stupid.  Youre already injured, do you wanna give yourself a headache too?"  She looked up as she saw Hyun Joong casually standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Hyun Joong. Are you alright??"  So Min asked worriedly.  He looked at her for a few seconds, no Eun Hye, "Stupid.  Youre the one in the nurses' room."

She pouted, "Stop calling me stupid."  He sat down at her bedside as he looked at her closely which almost made So Min nervous.  Then he brought up a fist and gently pushed it against her head, "Stuuuupid."

"Hey!"  So Min yelled as she pushed his hand away.  Hyun Joong didnt show it but he was smiling on the inside.

Hyun Joong had a serious expression on, "Of course i'd call you stupid cause only stupid people do what you just did against those guys out there.  They were dangerous..   You couldve been hurt.."

*Is he worrying about me?*  So Min wondered.

"Im not worrying i just dont want you to blame me for getting hurt."  He said.  So Min pouted, "Whatever!  I dont even get a thanks or anything-"

"So Min.."  So Min stopped as she softened and was bewildered, "D-Did you just-"

"I gotta go."  He stood up quickly as he left the room.  

Won Bin was listening in on the whole conversation as his face was neither happy nor sad.  just serious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------