Chapter 7

독특한(SPecial) Academy [SPA]

No One's POV:

Everyone was setting up for the festival each individual group as they were excited for tomorrow.

"Alright i think thats good."  Joon said smiling at their station.

"Phew... just a little more to go."  They said as they started finishing up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong was looking over the distinct group as he looked back, *I cant... cant let the same thing happen as with Eun Hye.*

"Oh Hyun Joong.  Whatre you doing here?"  So Min asked as she spotted him.

Hyun Joong looked at her for a bit then started to walk away.

"Wait Hyun Joon-"

"Dont.."  He said as he slightly stopped short.

"Huh?"

"Dont come any closer than you already are..... to the darkness..."  Hyun Joong said as he started walking away.

"What the... what is he talking about?"  So Min wondered confused.

Won Bin came just in time to hear that as he had a serious face on.  once Hyun Joong left he softened as he walked towards So Min.

"Huh?  Won Bin Seng!"  She yelled as she waved and smiled.

"Hi hows your station going?"  Won Bin asked.

"Its going great, i feel like its gonna be a great hit."  So Min said smiling with joy.

He smiled at her warmly, "Im sure it is.  Just dont overwork your body too much alright?  Your ability, right now, causes you to be weak wenever you use it."  

So Min nodded, "Dont worry!  Im tough!"  Won Bin giggled at her silliness.

"So Min!  Hey!  We need help with these!'  Eun Ji yelled wavin at her.

"Comin!"  So MIn yelled as she ran off.  Won Bin smiled as he watched her retreatin back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY:

"Hey hey hey!! Come in for the Distinct class' maze!  ITs fun and thrilling with different obstacles that display each of the distinct class' powers."  Joon yelled through the mic as everyone started to get interested.

"Hey Hyun Joong."  one guy said as they slihtly passed by it.

"I heard the distinct class' game was pretty fun.  wana check it out?"  Hyun Joong simply took a glance at it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh?"  So Min looked up at the entrance as she saw Hyun Joong.  She smiled at waved, "Hey Hyun Joong!"  Then suddenly she remembered what he said last time about darkness.  *What was all that about?*  she shook her head as she went up to him, "Decided to have a look at our game? Its pretty fun."

He stayed silent as he took one long look at her, "Its stupid."  So Min fell out of shock as she hurriedly got back up, "Hey whats the big idea?!  You'll never know till you try it!"  She yelled, "But of course you wouldnt be able to get past me in the maze so why bother."  She said provoking him.  Hyun Joong felt a little provoked but held his ground.

"Whatever."  Hyun Joong said as he walked away, *Why cant i stay away from her?  I have to... its for her own good-*

"Hey So Min why're you slacking off?"  Joon walked up as Hyun Joong stopped in his tracks and slightly glanced.

Joon spotted him and smiled, "oh hey Hyun Joong came to try our game?"  He asked.  Hyun Joong squinted his eyes at him out of jealousy, "Who the hell are you."

"Huh?  Hey remember i was in the distinct class."  Joon said.  Hyun Joong simply sneered at him which cause a worry drop on Joon's head.

"Well.  i guess youre too cool to try this game... huh So Min?"  He said smiling at her as he patted her head which caught Hyun Joong's attention.

*Oh so thatttss itt... ahah....*  Joon thought as he finally realized, "You up for it?"  He asked.  Hyun Joong simply closed his eyes and reopened them glarin at Joon, "Youre going down."  Then he went through the entrance of the maze without any further talk.  Joon and So Min gave each other a thumbs up as they both smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm?.. Whats this.."  Hyun Joong muttered as he encountered the first obstacle.  It was Mir inside a huge tank of water.  There was writing on the tank, "Try to get me out of the water in 1 minute and you pass."  He read out loud as he stood there casually with his hands in his pockets simply looking at Mir.  Mir was swimming around freely in the water acting silly.  

"Tch..."  Suddenly electric sparks were going around the tank as Mir started to panick and knocked on the tank hard signalling for Hyun Joong to stop.  Then suddenly the tank cracked and out came Mir and a flood of water.  Once Mir was out he regained his composure, 'hey what the heck you couldve electrocuted me!!"  Hyun Joong simply ignored him and walked on.

 

After a while of walking another challenge was there and this time it was Seungho, "Here's your mission if you can pass by me without touchin me then you pass, but beware my light can make it hard for you to see."  He said as he started to illuminate.  Hyun Joong had to look away since it was too bright.

*So annoyin...*  He thought to himself as he had electric sparks going around as they clashed with the intense light of Seungho which slightly dimmed the area.  Hyun Joong took that chance to pass by quickly as Seunho didnt notice.

"PASS"  a voice said as Seungho looked around and just saw Hyun Joong simply walking on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong was walking for a while and started to feel uneasy then suddenly lights as he looked in front of him and saw Joon standing there casually with his arms crossed.

"So you made it this far, Expected from the incredible Hyun Joong." Joon said smilng as Hyun Joong simply sneered at him.

"Hey hey, i dont know what made you hate me-"  Joon said nervously.

"Just get on with your mission."  Hyun Joong said simply as Joon nodded, "Right.  Well if you can find out which one is really me in 30 seconds then you are free to pass."

*Theres only one-*  Hyun Joong thought but suddenly 4 other Joon showed up all smilin and talking at the same time.

"Hey you chicken??"  one Joon said laughing as the others joined along.  Hyun Joong's eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he glared and electric sparks appeared over all each Joon.

"uuuhh.. Hey!  Hurting me is against the rules-"  Joon panicked as Hyun Joong smirked and the sparks went away.  He then lifted his arm and pointed at the Joon farthest to the right who looked bewildered for a second then smiled in amusement as all the other Joons disappeared.  Hyun Joong brought down his arm as he continued on.

"Tch... what a cool guy."  Joon said still smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh?  You made it this far?"  So Min said bewildered as they met.

"I knew it... youre at the end.." Hyun Joong said smacking his forehead sighing, "So whats your mission."

"Whats with that attitude?"  as So Min pouted but she went on, "If you can touch me from that distance then you can pass."

*Tch...  This one's annoying.... i cant leave from this distance...  and if i try to use my electric sparks she'll just absorb it*  Hyun Joong thought really hard as there was silence.

"What is there nothing?"  So Min asked, excited that she miht actually win.  Then suddenly a hand got placed on her shoulder.  She looked down and widened her eyes, "Woah Hyun Joong how did you do that?-"

Hyun Joong widened his eyes as he was still at the same distance away.

"Why hello there.. So Min."  She looked up and saw the same man from yesterday except this time he had sunglasses on.  So Min jumped away as she was on guard.

"W-What are you doing here again?!"  She asked as Hyun Joong was behind her.

"So Min!  Move out of the way!"  Hyun Joong used his sparks again but the barrier man was still with Jaejoong.

"Oh dont be like that.  I just want to talk today." jaejoong said smirking, "no use in running either, i put a barrier around this maze."

Hyun Joong glared at him as So Min was on guard.

"Hyun Joong... Why dont you join us?"

"The hell i would."  Hyun Joong said glaring.

"Really.. do you want to keep working for that darn principal?"  He asked as Hyun Joong had no response.

'See?  We only want what you want.  Freedom from him and from this school.  As you know for the dangerous students this place is more like a cage than a school."  Jaejoong said.

*Cage?...*  So Min thought as she looked at Hyun Joong worried.

"So Why dont you come with us?"  Jaejoong asked.

"I cant."  Hyun Joong said.

"But you hate it here-"

"Even if i wanted to i wouldnt go with you."  Hyun Joong said glaring.

Jaejoong had no expression on his face as he turned to So Min, "Cause of her?  You want to protect her?  After that encounter last time.  You dont want her to get hurt do you?  Strange though i heard that you didnt have emotions like that towards people.  not since Eun Hye-"

"Shut up!"  Hyun Joon said sparks going everywhere.

"Eun Hye?"  So Min said aloud, *That name again..*

"Oh im sorry where are my manners?  Yoon Eun Hye-"

"Shut up!"  Hyun Joong yelled again after experiencing the painful memory of Eun Hye.

"Yoon Eun Hye was a student here, lover of Hyun Joong's, actually its quite sick really knowing who she really is and thinking why she meddled with some poor student's life here."  Hyun Joong stopped as he heard that with eyes widened.

"Wh-What do you mean?"  So Min asked curiously.

"Yoon Eun Hye... was actually your mother."  So Min's face dropped as she heard those words, as did Hyun Joong's.  He slowly turned his head to look at the backside view of So Min who was slightly shaking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What barrier aura?!"  Won Bin yelled as Tae Hee told him.

She nodded, "So Yeon Seng says she feels an ability like that around the Distinct class's station at the festival."  

"Jaejoon!"  Won Bin yelled as he ran along with Tae Hee out the room, *So Min! Please be safe!*  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-Mother?"  So Min stuttered as she couldnt get any words out.

Hyun Joong's eyes were still wide.  

"So Min!"  Eun Ji yelled as she screamed knocking out some of the men that were with Jaejoong.  She ran over to her friend as Joon, Hyosung and the others were fighting some of the men with Jaejoong.

"Yoon Eun Hye, the founder of our organization is your mother."  Jaejoong announced as Hyun Joong kept looking at So Min and couldnt say anything or believe it.

"Its only right that you belong to us, not to the school."  He said as So Min fell down on one knee out of shock, *My mother..*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------