Chapter 3

독특한(SPecial) Academy [SPA]

No One's POV:

*RIINNGGG*  *Wake up!  wake up!!*  So Min groggily heard voices in her brain telling her to wake up.

"Five more minutes..."  She slurred as she lay in her bed.

"SO MIN!  WAKE UP!! 5 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS STARTS!"  Eun Ji yelled as she panicked.  So Min opened her eyes quickly.

"OH CR-!"  Then she jumped up ran down the small staircase and into the bathroom to change.

Eun Ji looked at her watch, "4 minutes.."  

"I'm Done!"  So Min Yelled as she came out of the bathroom with her uniform on, her backpack, and a toothbrush stuck in .

"Hurry!  3 more minutes!"  Eun Ji rushed her.  So Min then rinsed and ran with Eun Ji out of their dorm.

"2 Minutes!"  Eun Ji yelled as they were almost reaching their destination.

"AHH!!"  They both yelled as they knocked the door open and fell down at the entrance of their classroom.

"ow.."  So Min said rubbing her head, "Are you okay?"  She asked Eun Ji as she nodded.  Then they heard crowds of laughter as they both were on the ground looking at the students who were crying laughing at them.  They both turned red.  Hyun Joong was the only one who didnt care and was simply looking out the window.

"What idiots!"  Uee yelled laughing as well.  So Min then helped Eun Ji get up as Won Bin came over to them.

"Glad you could join us."  He said smiling. "One minute early."

So Min smiled out of embarrassment as they went up to sit in their seats.

"Alright class before we start anything today i would like to pick one student to help our new classmate around the campus and vicinity."  Won Bin said clapping to get everyones attention.

*Please let it be Eun Ji.  Please let it be EunJi.*  So Min prayed really hard as she had her eyes shut.

"That student will be you. Hyun joong."  Won Bin said smiling as So Min's head dropped out of despair and Eun Ji patted her on the back out of pity.

*Oh nooo..*  She said as she saw herself falling in a black hole.

Hyun joong twitched a bit but remained still.

"You got that Hyun Joong?  You are to show her around a bit."  won bin said but still there was no reply.  He sighed, "This isnt my orders by the way.."  As he gave him a stern glance.  hyun Joong knew what he meant.

"Tch... With such a stupid girl..."  Hyun Joong muttered as he looked out the window again.

"HEY!  I heard that!"  So Min yelled as she pointed at him and stood up.

"Woah.  She has pretty good hearing."  One guy said as the guy next to him nodded.

"Yea it was meant to be heard.  STUPID."  He said as he gave her a glare.  So Min hesitated as Uee snickered, *Thats it she got Hyun Joong Oppa's death glare.  no GIRL not even ONCE at this school has EVER said anything back after given that glare..*  Then she looked up and widened her eyes.

So Min marched over to Hyun Joong and faced him with anger in her eyes.  Hyun Joong was slightly surprised but regained his composure as they kept glaring at each other, "You keep calling me stupid, stupid!  Why dont you just be quiet for once loudmouth!"  

Hyun Joong glared at her even more as everyone was surprised.  Uee had a sweatdrop on her forehead *.... no girl... that is until now.... ehehe...*

"Hey!  Dont talk to Hyun Joong that way-"  One guy tried defending the all-star mr. popular but was interrupted.

"SHUT UP!"  So Min yelled actually looking like she was ablaze.  The man had a sweatdrop on his forehead as he shied away, "Yes Ma'am..."

*My my.... So Min's pretty scary."  Eun Ji thought with a sweatdrop on her forehead and a nervous smile.

*looks just like her mom but totally different huh.....*  Won Bin thought as well with the same expression as Eun Ji.

"I'M the loudmouth?!  Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?"  Hyun Joong bit back, *This girl is DEFINITELY NOT Eun Hye... Eun Hye's more sophisticated.*

"At least i'm not mean to someone for no reason!"  So Min yelled back, "Why dont YOU step away from the mirror and realize that its not all about YOU!"

Hyun Joong glared even more as he had nothing to say.

"No way... Hyun Joong has nothing to say..."  One guy said as there was silence in the classroom.

Suddenly there were electric sparks as Hyun Joong kept getting angrier and angrier.  So Min kept her composure.

"Hyun Joong!"  Won Bin yelled as he gave him a stern look.  Hyun Joong noticed and reluctantly stopped as he looked away from So Min.

*Tch...*  

So Min then marched back to her seat and plopped down.  

"Well then.... I guess we should start."  Won bin said during the awkwardness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright class.  ITs break time.  Remember to report back to your groups after break is over."  Won Bin said as he left.

*Donttt leeavveeee...*  So Min said as she was still in despair that Hyun Joong had to be partners with her.

"Hey Hyun Joong what are you going to do?"  A guy asked him.

"Yea with that girl?"  Another guy asked.  

"Who cares.."  Hyun Joong replied as he stood up and went over to So Min who was on guard.

"W-What.."  She said as he stared at her and a picture of Eun Hye appeared in his mind.  He shook it off and smirked, "So he wants me to make you feel comfortable here?"

So Min blinked clueless.

"Why dont we have one of those fun dodgeball games you guys?  It'll be nice 'bonding' time."  Hyun Joong said as everyone cheered.

"Great idea oppa!'  Uee yelled as she went beside him, "Who're gonna be the team captains??"

"Me and..  You."  He referred to So Min as he was still smirking.

"I have a name you know-"

"Whoever wants to be on my team come over here."  He said as everyone except Eun Ji went over to him.  So MIn had a sweatdrop as no one was willing to be on her team.

"Hey."  Hyun Joong said to three guys.

"Yea Hyun Joong?"  They asked eagerly.

"Be on her team."

"What?!  Hers?"  They complained but Hyun Joong gave them a stern look and they reluctantly went over.

He smirked once more, "We're gonna go to the back and play, lets go."  Everyone went around Hyun Joong as So Min and Eun Ji were in despair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so bad at dodgeball."  Eun Ji whispered to So Min as they were on their side of the dodgeball field.

"You think im good."  So MIn said in despair as she hung her head low.

"Tch... Too bad we're not with Hyun Joong." One guy said.

"Yea.. Hyun Joong wins everything."  Another guy said.

"Yea but its not like its gonna be hard winning against those two."  They commented but So Min and Eun Ji were too pitiful to care.

"HEY!"  Hyun Joong yelled to the other side as he held the ball in his hands.

"You ready or what?!"  He yelled as So Min and Eun Ji gulped.  Then He was about to throw ball until in levitated and another guy on his team took and and threw it at them.  Thankfully one of the guys on her team caught it as they both sighed in relief.

Hyun Joong smirked as they threw it to the other side but then he caught it and gave it over to a different guy who was able to get one of the guys out.

"Hey stupid!"  Hyun Joong remarked.

"W-What?!"  So Min yelled.

He smirked, "You ."

She had anger in her eyes as he threw the ball and got another guy out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were only 3 players on Eun Ji's and So Min's side and 4 players on Hyun Joong's side.

"Here goes!"  The levitation guy yelled as he threw the ball and it hit the last guy left on So Min's team.  They were panicking and then the ball swerved and was about to hit So Min and Eun Ji but So Min pushed Eun ji and they both hit the ground.  The ball then swerved back to the other side.

"Hey thats not fair!  Dont we each get a turn?!"  So Min yelled.

"You couldnt get the ball.. Not our fault."  Hyun JOong as he threw the ball with electric sparks around it at her.  So Min raised her arms and was ready for the impact but she didnt feel anything.  She looked to her side and saw that the ball hit Eun Ji instead.

"AH!"  Eun Ji was on the ground hurt from the impact as there were a few electric sparks around her and the ball.

"Eun Ji!'  So Min went over to her out of worry, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yea.."  Eun Ji said.

"Someone get the nurse!'  So Min yelled.

"SHe'll be fine.  Its yourself that you should be worrying about."  Hyun Joong said smirking.  Someone helped Eun Ji to get out of the duel as So Min stood up with anger in her eyes.  She picked up the ball as there was some electrical residue left in it.

"Youre gonna pay!"  In that moment Hyun Joong for sure thought he saw Eun Hye as he widened his eyes.

So Min then threw the ball with force as more electrical sparks were on it.  It was the same ball that Hyun Joong threw at Eun Ji as she absorbed some of the electrical residue and threw the ball back with it.

Hyun Joong snapped out of it and tried to catch it with his electrical powers but there was something different he couldve sworn he felt heat.  He lost control as the ball hit him in the stomache.

"Hyun Joong oppa!"  Uee yelled as everyone was concerned over him.  So Min still had anger in her eyes for a few seconds but stopped once she realized what she had done..  *Oh no... not again...*

"Tch.."  Hyun Joong got up as he smirked, he had caught the ball, but at a cost.  Although he didnt show it his stomach felt like it had been bruised terribly only his ability lessened the impact.

"KYAHHH!  OPPA!!"  Uee and the other girls yelled at his handsome figure.

"Cool you want me to get her?"  The levitation guy asked as Hyun Joong simply told them to stand back, "SHe's mine."  Then he threw the ball even harder than last time and it hit her stomach.  

"OOF!"  So Min fell on the ground as Eun Ji rushed over to her, still a little in pain. 

"So Min!'  She yelled as she helped her up.

"Ahaha.. Dont worry im fine!"  So Min said as she straightened up a bit.

*That shouldve left her flying!...  Did she absorb the energy again??  What was that heat the last time...*  Hyun joong thought as he straightened putting his hands in his pockets, "I'm leaving."  He said as he walked away.

"Oppa!'

"Hyun Joong!"  Various students yelled as he kept walking.

"Does that mean we won??  Since team captain left?? YAY!!!"  So Min and Eun ji hugged each other along with the boys on their team as they cheered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tch stupid girl."  Hyun Joong said as he washed his face at the rows of sinks outside (Usually at asian schools they have these things where theres these sink things where P.E/ sports can wash their face and whatnot.)

"Hyun Joong."  Hyun Joong stiffened as he widened his eyes and looked at Daemon.

"I was looking all over for you since yesterday.  Where did you run off to?  You still havent received your full punishment for not getting to class on time."  Daemon said smirking.  Hyun Joon stepped back a bit scowling, "Like i care Daemon."

"Really being the favorite is a drag isnt it?  Youre used more and punished more, theres really no good in it is it?  Well i guess you can say the principal cherishes you."  Daemon said smirking as he walked towards Hyun Joong who was on guard.

"Lets begin."  Daemon said as he clenched his fist and a black aura rose around it.  Hyun Joong had a sweatdrop on his forehead as he was ready for the impact.

"Hyun Joong!"  So Min yelled as she came to the rescue.  Daemon looked behind him and saw her running full speed at him.

"Stupid!"  Hyun Joong yelled with eyes wide, "He'll kill you!"

But So Min was determined as she ran to Daemon who brought his arm with the black aura around it to stop her.  She was hit by the arm as she flinched.

Hyun Joong had worry in his eyes but he couldnt get himself to move from his spot.

"Tch... Stupid girl.."  Daemon said as So Min wasnt moving.  Then suddenly she flinched to the surprise of Hyun joong and Daemon.  She looked up as she had a slight cut mark on her cheek.  *What only little damage?!*  Daemon wondered as his eyes widened.  Slowly Daemon's dark aura started to disappear as So Min was sweating, once all of Daemon's aura was gone she fell to the ground on her knees panting and sweating.

*Tch...*  Daemon thought as he looked at Hyun Joong, "Another time..."  Then he left.

"H-Hey!  You stupid girl!"  Hyun Joong went over to her, "Why the hell would you do something like that!-"  He stopped at how much she was panting.

"H-Hey..."  He said once again but then suddenly So Min toppled over onto the ground.  

"Hey!!  Wake up!"  He yelled as he took her in his arms. *Tch.. How annoying..*  he looked around as he decided to carry her into the nurse's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------