Morning

The Hook Up

 

CRIIIIING CRIIIING CRIIIIING CRIIII- *smack*

 

Sandeul turned off his alarm violently, wiping his tired eyes. Aiiiish, I guess it’s time to get up.

 

He stumbled toward the bathroom, eager to let the warm water and steam cleanse his half-asleep body.

 

Today was the interview of his potentially new job. He had been searching for a while, determined to be employed. He had quit his last one, he was in a bad mood that day and didn’t want to deal with people.

 

It was a pretty impulsive decision, but that was the kind of guy Sandeul was. It’s not like he didn’t have anything to fall back on. He was a full time model but jobs weren’t always available. He needed a part time job for some extra money. A pretty guy like him needed a steady cash flow to keep up with his appearance.

 

Recently he discovered an ad plastered up in town, seeking a cooking assistant for a bakery he had never heard of. He decided to take his chances and call them for an interview. It seemed they were pretty desperate because he got called in right away.

 

Now fully cleansed, he walked into his closet with just a towel around his waist.

 

Ugh, what the hell do I wear as a cook? I’m a model for crying out loud.

 

He looked the best in white, he declared silently, so he decided that he would show that off. He went with a slightly professional and casual look, throwing on light grey skinny jeans, a white top and coat, and a scarf to finish it all up. He quickly dried his sandy brown hair and played with it until it framed his perfect face nicely.

 

Pleased with his appearance he smiled at himself in the mirror, then shifting his eyes down to his watch surprised to see that he was a bit crunched for time. Aigoo, I better move.

 

He rushed outside to where he had stored his stark white bike. As he approached it he noticed a tire had flattened like a pancake. Aishh.. why do these things happen to me?

 

Sandeul could normally be a cheery guy, but he had his fair share of negativity. He wasn’t the luckiest man out there, but he liked to think he made up for it in good looks. Sighing, he began to jog into town. It wasn’t that far, he had googled it and was surprised by how close it was.

 

It was a windy day, so his hair and scarf were being tossed around in the breeze. He has bad vision as it is, so with his hair swept in his eyes he couldn’t have possibly seen someone coming.

 

“Omo!” he yelled out, surprised, as he collided with a hard body.

 

“Oh, are you okay? I wasn’t paying attention…” The tall stranger was holding Sandeul’s arm trying to steady him, looking questioningly at his face.

 

As he gathered his surroundings Sandeul looked up into the man’s eyes. Oh, he was pretty damn hot. But not in your average brainless-hot-guy kind of way. You could tell just by looking at him that there was so much more to this manly stranger.

 

He wore black rimmed glasses that made him look cute and nerdy, and had a sweet smile plastered onto his pale angelic face. It stole the breath from Sandeul and he immediately felt nervous. Cue the excessive talking.

 

“Oh, I’m okay! Its not your fault at all… I was just rushing to my interview and got surprised.”

 

“Oh, an interview? I’m heading to one too… Is it close by?” The stranger responded slowly.  Sandeul looked at him questioningly but answered anyway.

 

“Uh, yeah. Its right up the street… at CNU Bakery..” 

 

“Oh, wow! What a small world… I’m CNU. That’s my bakery,” he grinned. Oh god, I might work for this hottie… Wait, be professional!

 

“Oh! What a strange coincidence… I’m afraid I didn’t picture this as our first meeting.” He joked, trying to instill a professional air.

 

“But this is convenient, now you’re not running late.” He joked back with a grin.

 

 “What’s your name?”

 

 “I’m Lee Junghwan.”

 

“Shin Dongwoo,” he offered, reaching out to shake hands as a formal greeting.

 

“Let’s walk over and we can get started,” he said, turning towards the direction of the shop with a smile.