5. Talk to him

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

Another week went by like this. Friday she had her best friend from school go shopping for her. “You should talk to him” Maria said as she handed Kat her groceries through the window.

I know.” Kat replied while Maria crawled through the window. “But I can't bring myself to do it. I'm too much of a coward.”

Who would have thought...” Maria mumbled.

Did you say something?” Kat asked and stuck her head out of the kitchen.

Who would have thought, that Kat” Maria began “the one and only Kat! Who speaks her mind with no hindrance, who makes the bullies at school shake in their pants from her sharp tongue, who beat up the guy who tried to take her lunch on her first day, who danced TVXQ's Mirotic across campus, is too much of a coward, to go up to her like best friend and talk about a text she sent while drunk.” Kat smiled at the memories.

Yeah but... think of the context of that text..” Kat defended herself. “It... It's...”

It's embarrassing?” Maria asked. “Don't say it's embarrassing.” Kat nodded slightly. “You told our english teacher you had a surprise for him, pushed three desks together, and started dancing Rania's Dr Feel Good on top of them without even a hint of red in you face. And you call this embarrassing?! Seriously!?”

Well it's not embarrassing, but more like...” Kat put her hands in her hair shook it in frustration.

Yah. Pull yourself together.” Maria said with a stern voice. “This isn't the end of the world. And it's not like you didn't mean what you wrote in that text.” Kat sighed and sat down next to Maria.

No. It's just... I don't want to ruin anything.” Kat tried to explain.

Ruin anything?” Maria laughed. “It's already ruined. And besides that, didn't he say he wanted to?” Kat nodded shyly at her question.

I'm... scared...” Kat mumbled. She loved Maria. Maria had the ability to make Kat believe in herself.

You can do it” Maria smiled at her and stood up. “I have to go to work now. You are going to follow me out the door, and down the stairs. And you're gonna use that door and those stairs again. If you meet Himchan. Talk to him. By the end of the month, I want to see the two of you running through campus because you're late. Again.” Kat nodded, and followed Maria out the door. They parted at the front door of the building, and Maria was waved off. As soon as she turned the corner, Kat rushed up the stairs. She was about to enter her apartment, when someone grabbed her and pulled her across the hallway.

-------------------------------------------

I'm waiting for my sister to get ready so I can have breakfast.... so I'm updating until she comes back... god I'm hungry...
btw... please tell me what you think of my dream?? :)