6. Sorry

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

Kat was pushed against the closed door in Himchan's apartment. Himchan was standing right in front of her with an expression she couldn't read.

Hi” she said meekly while she shrank beneath his gaze. There was a long awkward silence.

Sooo..” Kat filled out the silence and started scooting to her left so she could escape Himchan's strong gaze. But as soon as he saw what she was doing, he slammed his right hand into the door right next to her head. Kat froze, and started moving to her right. But Himchan slammed his left hand into the door, and she was trapped in between his hands and the door. They stood there for a long time. Neither of them moved a muscle.

Why did you run?” Hinchan asked, still wearing the unreadable expression.

I-I... Just-uh” Kat stammered in broken response.

The only word I've heard from you the last two weeks is 'something'” though his expression remained the same, his words he spoke were poison. “Something” he repeated and this time, Kat saw the hurt in his eyes that she had caused him because of her actions.

I-I-I... I'm so sorry” Kat half whimpered and looked down onto the floor. Another silence. It seemed to last forever.

Look at me” Himchan said suddenly. Kat shook her head slowly from side to side.

Look at me” Himchan repeated with more force. Kat shook her head again. She didn't want to. She was afraid of what she might find in Himchan's eyes.

Look at me” Himchan repeated firmly, and Kat finally looked up. Himchan was extremely close. They were practically breathing each others air. Almost kissing. Slowly it took their breath away. Kat needed oxygen, but didn't dare move. Plus, she kind of liked it. Her heart beat faster and faster as they kept standing there for what seemed like hours. Himchan leaned a little bit closer, their lips now millimeters from each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In celebration of having eaten breakfast, I update ;P