8. kiss...

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

A little something to say... this has got be my favorite part of my dream... and I enjoyed writing this... I even made sure the music I was listening to was perfect for each moment.... Starting out with MBLAQ - Y going on to Rain - Love Song and ending with Super Junior - It's you... and then a touch of B1A4 in the ending.... but I really really enjoyed writing this... really really really... reliving it... really really really enjoyed writing this... ok, you get the point... sorry I keep rambling about useless stuff... just read the last sentence of this little something to say.... I really liked writing this a lot! <3 xP

---------------------------------------------

Himchan stopped. Kat could feel the heat of his lips radiate onto her own. She was fighting every nerve, instinct and want in her body not to move those last three millimeters and kiss him. Even puckering her lips would close the distance.

I don't want to ruin it” Kat said quietly. At each movement of her lips, they brushed Himchans.

Ruin what? Our friendship?” Himchan asked, his lips touching hers as spoke. Kat nodded slightly, which only made their lips brush against each other again. She could barely hold herself back from pulling him into a kiss, instead of these tempting slight brushes of their lips.

Too late” Himchan breathed at her and pulled her into a gentle kiss. Kat's eyes fluttered with surprise and pleasure. Catching a brief look at Himchan's closed eyes, she closed her own and responded to the gentle kiss. As soon as he felt her respond, he backed her into the door and deepened the kiss. His lips were like ecstasy to Kat, releasing adrenaline into her body and heart beat faster so the blood rushed in her veins. All the useless worries of ruining their friendship disappeared. Their breaths that had been short before disappeared, but neither of them wanted to break free from the kiss. Kat put her arms around Himchan's neck as he gently her lower lip. She opened , and their tongues greeted each other shyly at first, but then began dance with each other, as their confidence grew. Feeling a weight on her chest, Kat realized she had been carried over to Himchan's bed, who was now lying on top of her. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Their kiss became more vigorous and sloppy as they lay on Himchan's bed, the rush of blood and adrenaline only intensifying for every second.

After what seemed to be too soon, the kissing slowly receded as the need for a breath of clean air began to increase to the point of nearly fainting. Himchan broke the kiss and Kat gasped for air. He gave Kat a last gentle peck on her lips as he unfurled her legs from around his waist and lay down beside her. She felt him wrap his arms around her and pull her into a hug. Their chests battling for space to pull in a proper breath.

So...” Himchan said nervously after they had regained their breath. “Will you be my girlfriend?” Kat laughed quietly in her head, and a smile tugged on her lips. She shook her from side to side. Himchan's eyes turned sad.

----------------------------------------

Nice ending eh... this is how my dream ended... xP Ok, I kid, this isn't the ending... the part where the ogres attack hasn't been there yet... plus no dream of mine would end with not being together with Himchan... that would be a nightmare instead xP tihi ^^