2. Avoidance

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

Kat ignored all the texts Himchan sent and changed her pattern to avoid him. Instead of waking up at the almost last second, pull on something random from the closet and eat breakfast on the way to school, she now woke up hours before she had to, and left from home an hour before she had to meet for school. After school, she rushed home before anyone realized school was over. Shopping was out of the question, until she was out of food. And with the contents of her fridge, she was good for about a week. But as the weekend arrived, and work was calling, she decided against staying home hiding in her apartment. She needed the money. So an hour before she had to go, she quietly unlocked her door and stuck her head out into the hallway to check if the coast is clear. No one was there. Quietly she went out her door and locked her door. Click! Himchan's door unlocked, just as she pulled her key out. Quickly she unlocked her door again and rushed inside, just as Himchan stepped across his doorstep. She locked the door and sat herself on her bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know.... this chapter was extermely short... but... I'll put up the next chapter when I've updated my other fanfic ^^