1. textmessage

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

I want to.” Himchan said quietly.

You want to what?” Kat asked with a confused smile. They were in his apartment hanging out like they usually did after they had gone shopping. The two of them had been friends for almost ever. Or at least it felt like it. Ever since Kat had moved into the apartment across from Himchan's. They even went to the same college, though they had different classes and therefore also social circles. But they had somehow clicked.

I want to.” he repeated with a little more power and confidence in his voice.

I still don't get it?” Kat asked still as confused as before.

You know a couple of weeks ago?” he started to explain hesitantly. “You... you-uh, sent me a text message.” Kat stiffened, but forced her body to relax. She knew what he was talking about, but refused to admit it.

What text message?” she asked and put on a confused look on her face. Please don't say it, please don't say it. Just drop it! She quietly begged him in her head.

You asked me, uhm, something... in that text.” he explained and started blushing slightly. Kat kept her confused expression plastered on her face.

You.. asked-uh... asked me if we..” Kat stood up before he could finish the sentence, and rushed out of the apartment. Seconds later, she was across the hall fumbling with her lock. Just as she opened the door and fled into her apartment, she glimpsed Himchan's confused face coming out of his apartment. She let out her breath, standing with her back pressed against the door. That was close. Locking the door, she fled into the bathroom just as someone knocked on the front door. It was probably Himchan. Why did he mention it? Why couldn't he just have forgotten it? She thought as she sank down on the floor. Why did I send that text?