I'm Never getting drunk again!

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

Kat smiled at the frown that was appearing on Himchan's face, and the sadness that had crept into his eyes the instant she had shook her head.

Pabo” she said with a smile and a laugh threatening to escape her lips. “How can you ask after that?” she shook her head at how stupid he was. Himchan looked confused now.

Sooo..??” Himchan asked as he wasn't getting anything.

That means yes you slow turtle” Kat said with a small laugh. Himchan brightened up, and with a smile he kissed her lightly on the nose. Kat closed her eyes and blushed a deep pink.

Waaaah. What's this?” Himchan said in surprise. “You're blushing!” he laughed at her.

Shut up!” Kat mumbled shyly and buried her face in his chest. With a small chuckle he pulled her closer and their legs entangled with each other.

 

o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o One Month Later o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o§o

 

Wake up we're late!” someone said and shook Kat awake from her deep sleep.

What?” she asked in sleepy confusing.

We. Are. Late!” the person said punctuating every word with a kiss on her cheeks and nose.

Himchan?” Kat asked opening her eyes slightly. “How did you get into my apartment? You don't have the key”

You're in my apartment pabo-baby.” he said with a smile. “Now get up! We're late for school.”

WHAT!?” Kat screamed in panic and jumped out of the bed. With a quick look around the room, she spotted her pants and shirt from yesterday hanging on a chair at his table. Her bag was on floor next to it. Sprinting the few steps to the chair she stripped the borrowed t-shirt she had slept in and put on her own shirt. Jumping into her own pants on the way to bathroom, Kat took a quick look in the mirror and fixed her morning hair with Himchan's brush.

Jacket?” Himchan said waiting by the door, fully dressed.

In my apartment” Kat said and reached for her bag. “Where are the damn keys!?” she panicked looking around in her bag. Something covered her head.

Wear my other one.” Himchan said. Shrugging into the jacket, she put her bag over her shoulder and hurried out after Himchan. They lived in a building 10 minutes walk from the school, but they usually ended up running since they were late.

Breakfast!” Kat exclaimed as they were running down the stairs.

I have some for you in my bag. We can run home for lunch.” Himchan answered as he closed the door to the building behind him.

What about you?” Kat asked they ran down the street.

I already ate” Himchan answered with a grin on his face.

And you didn't wake me up!?” Kat stopped in her tracks at the school gates. “Why the hell?” she asked him.

Because you look so cute when you sleep” he grinned and gave her a light peck on the lips. “Now lets go!” he said and grabbed her hand, almost dragging her across campus. Suddenly she saw that she wasn't heading towards her own department. Himchan was pulling her towards his own.

Wait a second” Kat said as they stopped in front of the door to the building of his department. “I don't have classes here. You do.”

I know” Himchan replied with a devilish sparkle in his eyes. He stepped closer and pulled her into a hug. “and today is Thursday” he whispered into her ear.

What? Thursday?” Kat couldn't believe what she was hearing. “Then I don't have classes before 10!” Himchan is pure evil, Kat thought to herself. She could have slept for another hour at the least!

Before you ask, it was so you could meet my friends.” Himchan said with his cutest smile, and turned her around. Before her was 5 guys with the same blonde hair as him.

Wow, ninja” Kat mumbled to herself exactly loud enough for Himchan to hear it. He laughed.

It's nice to officially meet you Kat” one of the boys said with a smile.

Officially?” Kat asked confused.

Yeah last time you were too drunk to walk up the stairs.” another guy with a deep voice said with a grin.

What?” she asked still confused.

Yeah a couple of months ago when we were visiting Himchan. You were sitting on the stairs, too drunk to go up.” the tall boy with the curly hair said with a smile. Kat just stared stupidly at them. This was way too early in the morning to think.

Himchan carried you up the stairs, but as soon as he put you down in front of your apartment door, you jumped him and started snogging him like there was no tomorrow” the guy with the mask said, his eyes curling into small crescents and a quiet laugh could be heard through his mask. Kat turned to Himchan, who was grinning like a fool at the memory.

Did that really happen?” Kat asked in a small voice.

Yup!” Himchan said with a smile stretching from ear to ear, and kissed her lightly on the nose.

OK. That's it!” Kat exclaimed “It's official! I am NEVER getting drunk again!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so... that was the last chapter ^^ and longest (: I hope you liked it xD tell me what you think! comments are loved <3 xP
Peace out   xP  (^_^)v