Open the Door

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

Kat! Please. Open the door.” he begged as he pounded on her door. “Talk to me. Just let me look at you, without you running away. Anything.” he continued. “I know you don't have to go to work for an hour. So just... please. Talk to me. Talk to me through the door. Or answer my texts. Anything. Please Kat.” he kept begging. , , , , , , Kat cursed in her mind. How the am I going to go to work now? Knowing him, he'll wait forever in front of that door. It hit her. The fire escape. Standing up, she went over to the window, and opened it as quietly as possible.

Sorry Himchan” she mumbled as she crawled out the window. He was still begging her to open up. Silently she closed the window, except for a crack at the bottom, so she could open it again when she came home, and went to work.

Opening the window quietly, she snuck into her apartment again. Someone was knocking on her door continuously. Kat changed into something casual, and threw herself on her bed. The knocking continued.

Talk to me please.” Himchan said through the door. He was still there. Why had she sent that text? She was never drinking alcohol again. Ever. Too much of a coward to face Himchan, she went to her fridge for something to eat. There was almost nothing left. Only some bread and milk. , she cursed loudly. She had emptied the cabinets yesterday.

You must be hungry.” she heard Himchan say through the door. “Talk to me. Kat.” Ironic timing. Cursing herself in every single language she could, she thought of her groceries in Himchan's apartment. She'd forgotten them in her rush to get out. “You forgot your groceries at my place Tuesday.” Again, ironic timing. He stopped knocking.“I'll make you a deal.” Kat froze at his words. “Say something. Anything.” he said desperatly. “And I'll put your groceries on your doormat, and not come out of my apartment for an hour. I've kept you from work all day because of me sitting on your doorstep.” he continued guiltily. Kat cringed with guilt for that one. He had been there all day. “So just say something. Please Kat” he begged. Feeling like a , Kat went to the door. She was going to hate herself for this one.

---------------

It's a chapter!!! OMG WOOOOOW! Oo ... I'll put the next one up tomorrow morning, as my parents and sister are getting pissed at me for staying on the computer when they want to sleep ;P whoops, sorry guyz ^^