4. Coward

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

Something.” she half whispered through the door. She really was the worst and most hateful person in the world. A loud sigh could be heard through the door. He had heard her.

Well at least you said something.” Kat cringed at his words. With her ear placed against the door, she heard him open his door, and a little later she heard him come back. He knocked a couple of times, and then she could hear him walk across the hall into his apartment and close his door. Kat stood silently with her ear pressed against the door for a couple minutes, before she decided it was safe. Opening the door and grabbing her groceries, she cursed herself. Stupid coward. You really are the worst ing person alive. She muttered to herself as she placed her groceries in her kitchen.

Kat felt like for the rest of the day and when she crept out of the fire escape Sunday, she could have killed herself. She cursed herself for being such a coward and a ty friend as well. It was her own fault for sending that text, and now she was fleeing from the outcome. Stupid . Forbandede Schlampe. Cowardly . Dumma taska. Napeun saeki. You ing arschloch! Shibaloma. The insults kept coming all day long. She was so absorbed in it, that she didn't notice herself going up the fire escape until she was standing inside her apartment closing the window. “You cowardly !” Kat yelled in frustration. Someone knocked on her door. Kat froze.

Are you OK?” Himchan asked through the door. Kat cursed herself silently again and sat down on the bed. She wanted to open the door and answer him. But instead she sat still and waited for him to go.