Drunk Texting

I'm Never getting drunk again

 

Truth or Dare Kat?” Maria asked with a slightly slurred voice.

I don't weally know?What should I take darling?” Kat asked. Kat, Maria and the girls from their class were drunk at Maria's place. Currently playing truth or dare.

Pick Truth!” One of the girls giggled. “We want to know about your extremely handsome and cute neighbor Himchan!” Kat started giggling at the mention of his name.

Ok ok. I shall pick Truth!” Kat declared as she raised her glass of vodka and juice in salute and drank.

Are you in love with Himchan?” Maria asked delightedly. Everyone was now starring at Kat waiting for an answer. At the mention of Himchan's name her face became hot. With a dreamy look she nodded. The girls started screaming giggly high-pitched screams, and started telling her to confess.

I won't tell him. I might ruin our friendship” Kat declared to the now disappointed flock of girls.

Aaaaww, come on!” one of them said.

No” Kat said and stood up from the floor. “And now I really have to go to the bathroom” she said to escape the girls whose voices pestered her all the way to the bathroom. When you're in the bathroom, you truly know how drunk you are, Kat thought to herself as she sat down onto the toilet. In an insane moment of drunkenness, Kat pulled out her phone, opened a text and entitled it to be sent to Himchan. She confessed everything and asked if he wanted to become more than they are now. Be together. Her thumb moved towards the send button, but her drunkenness disappeared and she shook her head and stood up, to go back to the girls. She sat herself in the midst of them again, with her phone still in her hand. Taking it up again, to look at the message she wrote, she couldn't bring herself to delete it. And with another rush of drunken absence, she pressed the send button.

OH MY GOD I SENT IT!” Kat screamed with disbelief and felt at the same time the rush of happy adrenaline.

Sent what?” Maria asked.

THIS!” Kat half yelled and put her phone up in Maria's face. While she buried her face in a pillow she had grabbed from somewhere, she couldn't help but smile at thought of Himchan finally knowing how she felt, while the girls were screaming in drunken delight for her.

------------------------------------------------------

So for the entire trip home from visiting my gandma in Sweden (that's around 8 hours as we stopped for coffee and cake and dinner), I was itching to update... but we has no internet in car... But I'm home now... in my bed... I love my bed<3... so YaYz! me update!... I'll update the next one in a couple of hours when me and my bed have finished greeting each other after spending 3 days from each other xP it will be messy, and yes we will sleep together... xP sorry for saying that... I couldn't resist... I ramble about useless stuff too much... sorry...
tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t-tell me about what you think about it! I want to know what you want to happen, if you think this is good or bad, the thoughts that cross your mind as you read... oh yes, please tell me what thoughts cross your mind... ^^ peace out ;D