Memories

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki took Sulli to the place where he first met Jinri, "where is this place" ask Sulli, "this is the place where I first saw her when we both ran away from home, it was the most memorable place and I still remembered her reaction when she first saw me here" said Hongki as he rethought back and smiled.

"So is this the place where you first liked her" ask Sulli, "ani, this is the place where we first met, and the place where I loved her, not liked her" said Hongki, "how can you love a person by just seeing her once" ask Sulli, "I felt like it was a miracle at that time, I was also praying for god to help me find someone who'll be like me and was happy being with me" said Hongki.

Sulli nodded, "so than she appeared and you knew she was the one" said Sulli, Hongki nodded and took a deep breath, "and I realizes that she's the women that I love and that love I have of her's can't compare to any other girls out in the world anymore, but seeing you makes me realizes that I've gone crazy about her for so long that it's time for me to actually say goodbye to her" said Hongki.

"If that beach you both went to that night, than the very first day, why were you there" ask Sulli, "ah, I was sending those messages on a bottle to her, I did that everytime I miss her and the time where she left me" said Hongki, "well I am sorry to hear that Hongki" said Sulli, "anya, it's okay now, I am recovering slowly, it's time for me not to be so obsses over her now" said Hongki.

"I see, love can be so powerful and memorable" said Sulli, "and it's full of memories where you want to forgive but you can't" said Hongki. Sulli and Hongki smiled at each other and looked at each other.

"Want to go to the place where I actually asked her out" said Hongki, "neh" said Sulli. Hongki and Sulli got in the car and he drove her to the place where he asked her out.

"So this is the place you took her and asked her out" said Sulli, "neh, and it's on the spot you're standing right now" said Hongki as he rethought back about asking Jinri out.

"I still remembered that face of her's it was something I'll never forget" said Hongki, "this place must be the most memorable place in your life" said Sulli, "neh, not a lot of people come here, that's why I had the nerve to ask her out" said Hongki, "well I see, this place is really pretty" said Sulli, "it is and this place became her favorite" said Hongki, "I can tell why" said Sulli as she smile and looked around the place.

Hongki that showed some places where he took Jinri and the most important places to him when he was with Jinri.

"Do you want to eat" ask Hongki, "sure I am getting hungry" said Sulli. Hongki drove Sulli to this place where he always ate with Jinri back then.

 "Was this he favorite food booth?" ask Sulli, "neh, she'll always order the food for me" said Hongki.

"How may I- oh it's you Hongki and you Jinri-ah" said the employee, "ah mianheyo, I am not Jinri, I am Choi Sulli" said Sulli, "ah mianheyo, you look just like her, sorry if I mistaken you for another women" said the employee, "anya it's okay" said Sulli as she smile to the employee.

"We'll just take the originals" said Hongki, "you guys have originals too?" ask Sulli, "neh, me and Jinri had originals" said Hongki, the employee slightly smile and took their orders in.

"Where is that girl? Do she even know how late it is already" said Seungho all worried about Sulli. Seungho that decided to call Sulli and her phone rung, Sulli looked at the phone and at Hongki, "you can pick it up if you want" said Hongki. Sulli look at her phone than at Hongki, he turned away and was looking at the food being cook.

Sulli took off her battery and Hongki looked at Sulli, "let's have some fun tonight, plus I came here to have fun with you, not to have it being ruined right" said Sulli, Hongki smile and nod at Sulli.

Suzy look at her phone, "is he home already?" ask Suzy as she called Hongki's phone, Hongki looked at his phone, "you can answer that if you want to, it might be important" said Sulli, Hongki than took off his battery from his phone, "I ask you to have fun with me this whole night, let's have the best night ever and have no one to ruin it for us" said Hongki, Sulli smiled and nodded at Hongki.

"The food is ready" said the employee, "wow, it smells so good" said Sulli, "it even taste even better" said Hongki, "thanks for the food, let's eat now" said Sulli as she got her utensils and started eating.

Hongki looked at Sulli eat and rethought back to the moment where he first took Jinri here, "wow, it smells so good - thanks for the food, let's eat now oppa" said Jinri, Hongki smile and grabbed his utensil and ate too.

Sulli look at Hongki and he was just smiling at her, "is everything okay" ask Sulli, "neh, let's eat now Sulli-ah" said Hongki as she grabb his utensil and ate, Sulli smiled and ate her food, "this is really delicious" said Sulli, "is it, if you want to eat these food again tell me and I'll take you here again" said Hongki, "araso, that's a promise than" said Sulli as she took out her pinky.

"Promise" said Hongki as he promise Sulli. The employee took a sneak peak at Hongki and Sulli, "that girl looks so much like her, and he looks so sad and lost" said the employee.

The employee was really curious about Sulli resembling Jinri. "How is it that two person can look exactly alike? They can't be twin because I remember her saying she doesn't have any siblings besides her" said the employee, "aigoo, those kids and their fates" said the employee.

"Thank you for your food and you have a great night" said Sulli and Hongki, "come back whenever you guys want to kids" said the employee as he watch them leave.

"Thanks for the food, it was really delicious" said Sulli, "neh me too, anyways, it's getting really late I should take you home now" said Hongki, "anya, I want to learn more, but this time can you take me somewhere up high?" ask Sulli, "up high?" ask Hongki, "neh, up high like the tower or something" said Sulli, "ah araso" said Hongki as he granted her wish.

When they got to the top of the building and looked at the sky, "it's so much prettier up here" said Sulli, "neh, Jinri also like high places, she would come here and look at the stars and the sunrise and the sunset" said Hongki, "is that so, wow, she's really amazing do you know that" said Sulli, "neh she's so amazing that I can't even describe her into one whole at all" said Hongki, "well you should be happy now since you found another girl, right" said Sulli.

Hongki look at Sulli and didn't say a word, "did I say something wrong?" ask Sulli, "ani, it's just that it's been 2 years almost 3 years that I haven't seen her, it'll be great to see her again and call her name again" said Hongki, "you really miss her that bad" ask Sulli, "neh, you wouldn't know that feelings of mine yet" said Hongki, "I see, well than I hope you can find your way to her again and meet her again as you wish" said Sulli, "thanks" said Hongki, "your welcome" said Sulli.

Hongki looked at his time and look at Sulli, "let's get going now, it's now getting really late it's already 4 in the morning, Seungho must be worried about you" said Hongki, "neh, araso, let's go then" said Sulli.

Hongki than took Sulli home and she wave goodbye as he drove off, Sulli look at Seungho's door but than went into her house and took a rest, Hongki than got home and took his rest too for spending a whole night with Sulli.