Don't leave me

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki and the band member ran inside the hospital and went to go see Sulli.

"How is she?" ask Hongki to Seungho.

"I don't know, she just got in there, we have to wait" said Seungho.

The band members took a deep breath and was really worry about Sulli.

"We need to talk" said Seungho.

"They can hear it too" said Hongki.

"We know about it" said Jonghun.

"Suzy?" said Seungho.

"Long story" said Suzy.

"What is it that you want to hear?" ask Hongki.

"I want to apologize on my behalf for not telling you that Sulli is Jinri and for that I kept it a secret for so long and that the both of you guys are suffering right now" said Seungho.

"Keep going" said Hongki.

"I want to give Sulli to you to watch and take care now, at first I wanted Sulli to myself, but to think about what happen today, I don't, I change my mind because I don't want love to become a crime" said Seungho.

"Thank you" said Hongki.

"But one thing you need to do is her parents, without their permission I don't know what'll happen, but to let you know we're all by your side" said Seungho,

Seungho look and bow, Hongki and the band member turn around and saw Sulli's parents.

"What's wrong with my Sulli?" ask the mother.

"What happen" ask the father.

"She fainted and she's about to come out soon" said Seungho.

"What is he doing here?" said the mother.

"Listen, I love Sulli like she's my younger sister, the person that really loves her is him Hongki" said Seungho.

"What are you talking about?" ask the mother.

"We all have faith in the both of them" said Seungho.

Two people came out of nowhere and everyone got scare. "Stop fighting already" said  Byul.

Everyone was really shock, "Byul" said Taeyang.

"Look, we're here today because of this right? And if you listen to what Seungho and the rest have to say they have something important that they're trying to tell you" said Byul.

"Who are you?" said the father and mother.

"We are Jinri's and Hongki's guardian angel" said Taeyang and Byul.

"What nonsense are you talking about" said the mother.

"See, look at you, all you think is about yourself, look at your daughter, she's suffering and you're still being like this, isn't this too much" said Byul.

"Byul lower your voice" said Taeyang.

"No, I want let her know what love is, if she doesn't know it, how would you know if she loves her daughter or not" said Byul.

"Look here ahjimma, your daughter is dying and all you can do is seperate her from the person she loves" said Byul.

"Byul" said Taeyang.

"Jinri's dying" said Hongki.

"Today is our decision whether we want her to live or not, but due to what we see, I don't think she should live in this hell place" said Byul.

"Nice words please "said Taeyang.

"Look, we're trying to tell you that, love is not a crime, you can't force one's feelings and that you can't just do what you want and do it your way, not everything has to be your way, today is your final day, if you truely love your daughter you'll choose the right path, and if you don't believe us then it's fine, there's nothing we can say" said Taeyang.

"Let's go" said Byul as the two walk away from them.

"What was that all about?" ask Minhwan.

"Did they say they were guardian angels" ask Jaejin.

"Unbelieveable" said Seunghyun.

"Oppa, what should we do?" Ask Suzy.

"Let's see what happens okay" said Jonghun as he hug Suzy.

Hongki and the rest of the people was waiting, and Sulli finally came out and they took her into a room. All of them went in the room together and sat  and stare at Sulli.

"Hongki, we need to talk" said the father.

"Sure" said Hongki as he step out with Sulli's father.

"What is it that you want sir?" ask Hongki.

"I am sorry to hear about you and Sulli's life, but as a father, I am more disappointed at my wife for doing this to you and Sulli, it hurts to see that she's hurting our daughter as well" said the father.

"It's okay, I won't misunderstand anything at all sir" said Hongki.

"You are a really great kid and I don't care who my daughter picks, as long as she's happy and someone really loves her, then I am happy for her" said the father.

"Thank you sir" said Hongki.

The mother came out and look at Hongki and the father.

"Mianheyo" said the mother.

"Didn't you think you went overboard with the kids?" said the father to the mother.

"I am sorry honey" said the mother.

"What type of wife do I have, who's willing to hurt his daughter and the person who she really loves" said  the father.

"Mianheyo Sulli's appa," said the mother.

"I'm not the one who you need to apologize, it's him" said the father as he pointed to Hongki.

"Hongki, can you please accept my apology, I am wrong, I am so wrong for seperating Sulli and you" cried the mother.

"It's okay, another person you need to apologize is Jinri, my Jinri" said Hongki.

"Jinri?" said the mother as she look at Hongki.

"Neh, Jinri" said Hongki.

"Araso, I will" said the mother as she stopped crying.

"That'll make me relieve and happy now" said Hongki.

"Thank you for understanding Hongki," said the mother as she patted Hongki on the shoulders.

The father also patted on Hongki's shoulder and took a deep breath. Hongki smile and felt relieve that his love is now accepted by both parents.